ForeverPeekabooFUPA – Part 188

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverPeekabooFUPA – Part 188

This topic contains 1,010 replies, has 120 voices, and was last updated by  Guacie Muhree Huge 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,011 total)
  • Author

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 3251
      • Total Created: 3253
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

My question is does Lisa where black laygins and tank tops every day of the year. I have never seen her in anything else. She as much or more of a weirdo than her daughter. It confirms how she screwed up her daughter so bad and now her granddaughter. #gothlisa

Lisa remind me of my MIL who wears all black to hide her bumps and humps. They’re doing that thing where old white ladies wear all black to appear slimmer while they talk shit about younger women who wear black too or showing off their youthful skin. Not to sound granny but my MIL dresses the same way AND she tries to act like she can justify wearing black cuz she’s old and haggard. Lisa does the same thing by talking crap about how everyone is the same size as Kailyn while telling Kailyn that’s she’s a perfect pillow princess who needs to stop acting like a baby during her 30th birthday party. Gawfick Leetha thoundth tho edgy, all she needth now ith a thpiked collar and Kai’s rancid makeup

Kai doesn’t want to change, period. The only reason she has ever done anything even remotely adult-like is to get “haters” to stop making fun of her, and even in those few instances she never followed through. Why? Because SHE DOESN’T WANT TO CHANGE. She doesn’t WANT to get a job or get her own place and sees nothing wrong with that. But she needs to stop pretending that she is ever going to get a job and just admit that she won’t because she doesn’t want to. She would get a lot less hate that way. She did finally admit that she doesn’t want to drive, and now fewer people ask about it. Now just admit that you don’t want to get your own place or get a job, ya turd :fig:

I think she definitely does want to move out and get her own place, she just wants someone else to pay for everything for it. She still thinks Prince Charming is just going to sweep her off her Fred Flinstone feet and together they’ll get a house or an apartment where he’ll pay for all of the bills, all of the food, work 2 jobs to support her and her lazy lifestyle will continue on. Someone on here said that years ago, I think it was Lola or Prom, found an apartment for her and she told them “That’s too much money, I’d have to work all the time to pay for that and I don’t wanna do that to Gracie”. So, yeah, unless someone else is footing the bill she isn’t ever moving out.

Kai’s Buhroken Neck
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 2121
      • Total Created: 2122
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

scroll, scroll, SUDDEN IMAGE OF KAI BRAYING LIKE A DONKEY, take a deep breath, scroll.

seriously, that image is White Trash™️. what the fuck was Kai braying about? dame. Gracie is staring into the camera with crazed eyes, hoping that the DC Sniper will spot her silent cry for help. take down the manlet paedo and Mama Big Belly.

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2494
      • Total Created: 2495
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Gracie’s teeth are going to be brutal once they finally come in. I guess the Wilchers don’t believe in dentists, they’re for poor people.

Only the Kween is entitled to braces. Gracie is going to have to wait until she’s 15 and her OnlyFans income pays for them.

That pic of PedoJeff leering at Gracie, solidifies his intentions towards her. He has never looked at Kai like that. The inappropriate gifts, the TV, the lap pic and this one. Yeah, he’s a fucking pedophile and Gracie isn’t safe. That big donkey chungus of a breeder bitch of hers is such a fucking moron as are her dumbass caregivers.

R. I. P Judas you will be missed...

Color Flop
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 19
      • Total Created: 19
      • Trash Talker

Gracie’s teeth are going to be brutal once they finally come in. I guess the Wilchers don’t believe in dentists, they’re for poor people.

It would actually be ironic if they thought that because dentists are expensive.

MonsieurMustard
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 204
      • Total Created: 204
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Why does Gracie have like 6 teeth?

Funkquita DeBarge
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 50
      • Total Created: 50
      • Trash Talker

most likely she lost a bunch at once and they’re not growing in quickly or evenly (causing more gaps and the appearance of less easily visible teeth than she actually has) because kai had her own massive dental issues as a kid. delays in your adult teeth coming in after loss are usually genetic, but they can also be due to thyroid issues (i *think* hyperthyroidism but I don’t remember 100%) or malnutrition.

Definitely not trying to diagnose anyone, but I wouldn’t rule out thyroid complications for Gracie since she is tall and big for her age which could indicate a thyroid issue. Going by the shit the Wilchers eat, it wouldn’t be totally out of the question that she’s not getting all the nutrients she needs either, though because of her physical appearance (especially her thick hair), I doubt any nutritional deficiencies she might have would be extreme enough malnutrition to affect tooth eruption. I’d say it’s probably Kai’s genetics though, as her jaw looks offset so they’re more likely to grow in unevenly because she’ll be biting down more on some than others. They probably have to wait until she’s totally finished losing her baby teeth before they can take her to get any of that stuff corrected. Which sucks for Gracie because her mouth will probably look like one of those pianos they drop out of a seven-story window in cartoons, you know with the white keys just splayed everywhere, before she can even begin to get help.

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 55
      • Total Created: 55
      • Trash Talker

most likely she lost a bunch at once and they’re not growing in quickly or evenly (causing more gaps and the appearance of less easily visible teeth than she actually has) because kai had her own massive dental issues as a kid. delays in your adult teeth coming in after loss are usually genetic, but they can also be due to thyroid issues (i *think* hyperthyroidism but I don’t remember 100%) or malnutrition. Definitely not trying to diagnose anyone, but I wouldn’t rule out thyroid complications for Gracie since she is tall and big for her age which could indicate a thyroid issue. Going by the shit the Wilchers eat, it wouldn’t be totally out of the question that she’s not getting all the nutrients she needs either, though because of her physical appearance (especially her thick hair), I doubt any nutritional deficiencies she might have would be extreme enough malnutrition to affect tooth eruption. I’d say it’s probably Kai’s genetics though, as her jaw looks offset so they’re more likely to grow in unevenly because she’ll be biting down more on some than others. They probably have to wait until she’s totally finished losing her baby teeth before they can take her to get any of that stuff corrected. Which sucks for Gracie because her mouth will probably look like one of those pianos they drop out of a seven-story window in cartoons, you know with the white keys just splayed everywhere, before she can even begin to get help.

We used to give kids her age palate expanders, Gracie would probably benefit from one.

rosebud slave MKI
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1208
      • Total Created: 1208
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

It won’t be long before Gracie gets that – Lisa’ infamous 80’s hairdo that’s already spanned three generations in the Wilcher family 🤣

ItsStuneen
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1468
      • Total Created: 1468
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

most likely she lost a bunch at once and they’re not growing in quickly or evenly (causing more gaps and the appearance of less easily visible teeth than she actually has) because kai had her own massive dental issues as a kid. delays in your adult teeth coming in after loss are usually genetic, but they can also be due to thyroid issues (i *think* hyperthyroidism but I don’t remember 100%) or malnutrition. Definitely not trying to diagnose anyone, but I wouldn’t rule out thyroid complications for Gracie since she is tall and big for her age which could indicate a thyroid issue. Going by the shit the Wilchers eat, it wouldn’t be totally out of the question that she’s not getting all the nutrients she needs either, though because of her physical appearance (especially her thick hair), I doubt any nutritional deficiencies she might have would be extreme enough malnutrition to affect tooth eruption. I’d say it’s probably Kai’s genetics though, as her jaw looks offset so they’re more likely to grow in unevenly because she’ll be biting down more on some than others. They probably have to wait until she’s totally finished losing her baby teeth before they can take her to get any of that stuff corrected. Which sucks for Gracie because her mouth will probably look like one of those pianos they drop out of a seven-story window in cartoons, you know with the white keys just splayed everywhere, before she can even begin to get help.

We used to give kids her age palate expanders, Gracie would probably benefit from one.

She defilly needs to see a dentist, but Kai didn’t start seeing a dentist until she was a teenager and she turned out just fine!  So why change anything?

If they ever send her school the kids are going to make fun of her teeth.  She’s going to be the weird kid that eats paste and wears the same clothes all week, has random outbursts in the middle of story time, can’t sit still and talks really loud over people.  And Kai & MW will tell her that the reason no juan wants to play with her is because they’re jealous hayders.  Her mom is a famous YT star and they’re just jealous of her.   I feel so bad for her, she’s just fucked…she really will have a stupid life.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 3251
      • Total Created: 3253
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Can the Wilcher’s even afford braces again?

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Hell no. The only reason that they were able to afford them in the first place was because Papa Wilcher had a good insurance plan through his job with the government, and he was making decent money. They don’t even have his job or the benefits now and they certainly don’t have any kind of savings for emergencies or healthcare. Kai certainly isn’t going to fork over any of her tardbux for her little sister’s orthodontia, and she’s certainly not going to get a job, nor will Lisa. PW isn’t going to be able to get back in with the job he had and mowing lawns “for fun”, certainly won’t afford them a toothbrush and toothpaste, let alone all of the necessary orthodontia Gracie obviously needs. Maybe Jean Sokoloski will fork over the funds, but probably not. MW will certainly not blame Kai for Gracie not being able to get everything she needs, she’ll blame Matt and the Hughes.

Gracie’s screwed all around.

Funkquita DeBarge
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 50
      • Total Created: 50
      • Trash Talker

Depending on how poor they really are, if they’re on Medicaid (or possibly Medicare due to Kai’s disabilityass), essential work might be covered. The fact that Gracie’s jaw looks out of alignment would probably qualify her for partial if not full coverage. But MW is so dead set on her non-poorness she might refuse to take advantage.

Ellie
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 407
      • Total Created: 407
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Depending on how poor they really are, if they’re on Medicaid (or possibly Medicare due to Kai’s disabilityass), essential work might be covered. The fact that Gracie’s jaw looks out of alignment would probably qualify her for partial if not full coverage. But MW is so dead set on her non-poorness she might refuse to take advantage.

Lisa is only worried about outward appearances. As far as she knows everyone on the outside looking in (expect for us) thinks they are financially secure and she leads a comfortable life, working less than part time while being able to afford a large home with a pool. What the other people don’t see is how poorly the house has been maintained. The carpet is a disaster, nothing has been upgraded or remodeled, the ceiling of the Shanty is damaged from what looks like a water leak, the pool hasn’t been upgraded probably since they bought the house and if I remember correctly Kailyn mentioned PW fixing the stairs himself, which don’t even look like the correct stairs for that pool. Lisa’s car is at least a decade old, probably older. They’ve never taken a real vacation. The probably live paycheck to paycheck and since both of Guac’s parents are unemployed losers they are indigent and rely on welfare, disability, food stamp and Medicaid I’m sure Guac is also covered under Medicaid so she’ll be able to get her braces covered by the state, which is good because if it was left up to anyone of her caregivers to pay for she would be shit out of luck. She’s too young for braces now but Kai needs to stop being such a lazy bitch and take her to the dentist so they can start documenting her dental issues and start referring her to services that can get the ball rolling. Dealing with insurance companies, especially state programs are a pain in the ass, it will takeS them awhile to approve anything. They need to get the paper trail going now so when she’s ready everything is in order.

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

MW is a huge hypocrite and is very much a “but it’s diff-uh-runt when I do it”, type of person. She’s been grifting the government for years, collecting every benefit she, PW and her Prized Pig (and now Gracie) can qualify for, all the while putting on airs and insulting welfare recipients, and accusing other races of welfare fraud. She made sure to get Kai on the teat by declaring her a separate household, (which might be why Kailyn kept “Hughes”),  and happily uses the food stamps that Kailyn receives. Lisa probably receives food stamps for herself and PW, since they’re over 60. Kailyn actually bragged to either Lola or Prom about her food stamps. Since Lisa made sure to get her on the dole for those, Kai and Gracie, more than likely, receive Medicaid. I don’t know if she receives TANF since Matt pays support and since she receives SSI.

According to the federal HHS website, Medicaid covers orthodontia if it’s deemed medically necessary, e.g., a severe overbite that traumatizes the teeth, an overbite equal or greater then 9mm, etc., so Gracie might qualify, whether or not they’ll take her, is another story entirely.

On an interesting note, Delaware’s DHS has more benefits for single mothers and they give hundreds of dollars worth of food stamps to disabled single mothers, than Maryland does, so that might be one of the many reasons why Lisa wants to relocate. Besides, of course not being able to afford the outdated, overly mortgaged crackerbox mansion anymore lol.

Tom
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 153
      • Total Created: 153
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Kind of  :offtopic:

But why do I get the feeling that PJ was explicating looking for “single moms” and found Kai. He realized how oblivious she was and thought it’d be an opportunity to exploit Gracie. JFC I can imagine Kai just think “a guy looking for single moms like me must be a great guy” when in reality he could have been messaging her like “oh you’re a single mom? How old is your daughter? What does she like to wear?”  Ugh it makes me sick to think about how oblivious she is.

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,011 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.