ForeverPeekabooFUPA – Part 188

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverPeekabooFUPA – Part 188

This topic contains 1,010 replies, has 120 voices, and was last updated by  Guacie Muhree Huge 1 day, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 1,011 total)
  • Author

Color Flop
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 19
      • Total Created: 19
      • Trash Talker

She defilly needs to see a dentist, but Kai didn’t start seeing a dentist until she was a teenager and she turned out just fine! So why change anything? If they ever send her school the kids are going to make fun of her teeth. She’s going to be the weird kid that eats paste and wears the same clothes all week, has random outbursts in the middle of story time, can’t sit still and talks really loud over people. And Kai & MW will tell her that the reason no juan wants to play with her is because they’re jealous hayders. Her mom is a famous YT star and they’re just jealous of her. I feel so bad for her, she’s just fucked…she really will have a stupid life.

The sad part is none of this is even Gracie’s fault. She’s having to suffer because her own mother was too inept, lazy, and apathetic to do what needed to be done for her own child such as getting her enrolled in school, and there wasn’t anyone else in that entire pathetic household who would step up and take the initiative.

What scares me is that I know how Kailyn is when it comes to doing things. If she doesn’t want to do something then she will never do it, but will only go to extreme lengths to make it seem like she did. But Gracie will end up suffering all because her sister-mahm didn’t want to sign her up for school.

More than likely Kai will pretend that Gracie is enrolled in school, but she will use the “I’m not showing Gracie” excuse not to show evidence of it. Try harder, bb :bye:

yetta
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 1354
      • Total Created: 1356
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She defilly needs to see a dentist, but Kai didn’t start seeing a dentist until she was a teenager and she turned out just fine! So why change anything? If they ever send her school the kids are going to make fun of her teeth. She’s going to be the weird kid that eats paste and wears the same clothes all week, has random outbursts in the middle of story time, can’t sit still and talks really loud over people. And Kai & MW will tell her that the reason no juan wants to play with her is because they’re jealous hayders. Her mom is a famous YT star and they’re just jealous of her. I feel so bad for her, she’s just fucked…she really will have a stupid life.

The sad part is none of this is even Gracie’s fault. She’s having to suffer because her own mother was too inept, lazy, and apathetic to do what needed to be done for her own child such as getting her enrolled in school, and there wasn’t anyone else in that entire pathetic household who would step up and take the initiative.

What scares me is that I know how Kailyn is when it comes to doing things. If she doesn’t want to do something then she will never do it, but will only go to extreme lengths to make it seem like she did. But Gracie will end up suffering all because her sister-mahm didn’t want to sign her up for school.

More than likely Kai will pretend that Gracie is enrolled in school, but she will use the “I’m not showing Gracie” excuse not to show evidence of it. Try harder, bb :bye:

She did that LAST fall. She even showed Gracie with her backpack and asked her if she was excited to start school (a couple days before it was supposed to start). Then, no first day of school pictures, nothing, Kai started doing weird stories in the early afternoon to keep us from hearing Gracie. Then, she said she wasn’t showing Gracie any more.

Madison
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 483
      • Total Created: 483
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I suspect that whenever Kai comes back, she’ll do it way past the first day of school to avoid all of the lies about Gracie’s education.

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 5
      • Replies Created: 1882
      • Total Created: 1887
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I see Kai is slowly but surely losing followers on her public IG.  The last time I refreshed she had 4870 and now she has 4848.  People have short attention spans so if she thinks they’re going to wait around for her to get over her tiff about being busted for lying (again) and called out for being the rapist she is, she’s fooling herself.  Pretty soon it will be Kailyn who?  Poor Kai will really be all alone except for her geriatric parents and her sister-daughter with maybe PJ thrown in every couple of weeks if he hasn’t dumped her already now that he’s figured out that there aren’t going to be any sleepovers with Gracie.

yetta
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1354
      • Total Created: 1356
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I suspect that whenever Kai comes back, she’ll do it way past the first day of school to avoid all of the lies about Gracie’s education.

I think that they will register her and she will start in the fall, because their district is doing online elearning. This will be easier for MW, because then she doesn’t have to provide the school district with a homeschool curriculum that they will be using. They won’t have to pay for it, either. They can sign her in, plop her in front of the ipad for a few hours and be done with it, in their own minds. When the school goes back to regular attendance, they will keep her home then.

GreasyGooroo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 570
      • Total Created: 570
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

There was a comment on her “I’m OK “ post saying she’s addicted to Instagram and she needs to get her shit together, but it’s now deleted. Apparently she’s blocked anyone who liked it as well (I was blocked lol). Truth hurts huh Kai?

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2873
      • Total Created: 2875
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I think that they will register her and she will start in the fall, because their district is doing online elearning. This will be easier for MW, because then she doesn’t have to provide the school district with a homeschool curriculum that they will be using. They won’t have to pay for it, either. They can sign her in, plop her in front of the ipad for a few hours and be done with it, in their own minds. When the school goes back to regular attendance, they will keep her home then.

Agreed. Gracie will never see the inside of a real classroom, and if for some reason she ever does go, they’ll pull her out. Gracie will definitely never attend real school K-12

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 5
      • Replies Created: 1882
      • Total Created: 1887
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

There was a comment on her “I’m OK “ post saying she’d addicted to Instagram and she needs to get her shit together, but it’s now deleted. Apparently she’s blocked anyone who liked it as well (I was blocked lol). Truth hurts huh Kai?

DBH

She’s such a twat.  Some of these people leaving comments :angry1: Particularly one that I read telling her she’s “an amazing person” – just how the fuck do they know that?  From the stupid and embarrassingly redundant shit she posts on IG and YT?  I doubt it.  I can’t believe how stupid people are.  If you have been around for more than 2 minutes of her pathetic life, it’s pretty obvious to see that she’s a dyed in the wool narcissist who is constantly looking for sympathy and ass-pats to validate her existence.

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 2209
      • Total Created: 2210
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

What scares me is that I know how Kailyn is when it comes to doing things.

It’s a good thing that CPS and Maryland’s DHS stepped in and made Maureen Elizabeth Lewis-Statter enroll Claudia in Headstart and stuff, otherwise that poor little girl and her brother, would be worse off than Gracie.

The really sad thing is, it’s not Claudia and Tyler’s fault that their breeder is a retarded mutant chud. They didn’t ask to be born and they certainly didn’t ask to be ignored, starved, and left to their own devices in that nasty, filthy trailer, while their breeder acts a fool, filming herself sitting on a toilet for hours and warbling really bad covers of really bad country songs. At least Gracie has PW. Unlike James Statter, he isn’t just drifting in and out, yelling at MW or Kai, never taking off his coat. Poor Claudia and Tyler don’t even have a PW. They’re going to end up like those kids who are raised by animals, except they’ll be raised by roaches, so who knows what skills they’ll actually learn.

It’s really scary and the thing is Maureen Elizabeth Lewis-Statter doesn’t even care.. As long as she can get online and pretend like she’s better than Kailyn, insult reality show cast members and act like an idiot online, that’s really all that matters to her. :bye:

Likewise
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1232
      • Total Created: 1232
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Hate that god damn picture. Pedo just creepily eyeing Gracie, waiting to make his ever disgusting inevitable move on her.

Jesus fucking Christ, could Jeff not stop staring at Gracie for even a few seconds while the photo was being taken?

He clearly doesn’t give a shit about trying to hide his intentions, and the retarded maggot and her idiot parents are either oblivious or don’t give a shit.

Siempre Selena
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 244
      • Total Created: 244
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

What scares me is that I know how Kailyn is when it comes to doing things.

It’s a good thing that CPS and Maryland’s DHS stepped in and made Maureen Elizabeth Lewis-Statter enroll Claudia in Headstart and stuff, otherwise that poor little girl and her brother, would be worse off than Gracie. The really sad thing is, it’s not Claudia and Tyler’s fault that their breeder is a retarded mutant chud. They didn’t ask to be born and they certainly didn’t ask to be ignored, starved, and left to their own devices in that nasty, filthy trailer, while their breeder acts a fool, filming herself sitting on a toilet for hours and warbling really bad covers of really bad country songs. At least Gracie has PW. Unlike James Statter, he isn’t just drifting in and out, yelling at MW or Kai, never taking off his coat. Poor Claudia and Tyler don’t even have a PW. They’re going to end up like those kids who are raised by animals, except they’ll be raised by roaches, so who knows what skills they’ll actually learn. It’s really scary and the thing is Maureen Elizabeth Lewis-Statter doesn’t even care.. As long as she can get online and pretend like she’s better than Kailyn, insult reality show cast members and act like an idiot online, that’s really all that matters to her. :bye:

and james is a total psychopath with all the stuff he posts on fb 👀i feel bad for Claudia and Tyler 🥺Maureen is such a tard

MCbabe
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 44
      • Total Created: 44
      • Trash Talker

You’re tearing us apart, Lisa!!!!

Imnotshore
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 19
      • Total Created: 19
      • Trash Talker

She just posted a memory of hobo beach to her Instagram story. Come on Kai. Let’s see your makeup for Happy Thundaaaaay  :kaihead:

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2873
      • Total Created: 2875
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

It’s probably KILLING her to not be able to post. I say by next week, Friday or Saturday at the very latest, she’ll crack and come crawling her fat ass right back to Instagram. The Thailor Moon collection restocked on Colourpop recently, so if she got any of it we know she won’t be able to resist showing it off

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  Lana Del Kai.

Mel
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 174
      • Total Created: 174
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

She’s just beside herself and wallowing in sadness about not being able to go to hobo beach this year! Life is just so cruel to her!  😥

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  Mel.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  Mel.
Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 1,011 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.