ForeverPreteenTeenager – Part 192

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverPreteenTeenager – Part 192

This topic contains 1,041 replies, has 121 voices, and was last updated by  Sophia 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,042 total)
  • Author

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 10
      • Replies Created: 2128
      • Total Created: 2138
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Well the timing was perfect on this one.  Carry on.

Juliana
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 967
      • Total Created: 967
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Perfect thread title.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 3311
      • Total Created: 3313
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

ForeverStuckIn2007 for the next juan or something like that

Annabelle343
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 92
      • Total Created: 92
      • Trash Talker

So no pump and dump this weekend? Just that crappy lunch date a few days ago?  Hahaha hambeast has got to be so angry that there is no Dollar Tree on the Horizon this weekend.  Even PJ is getting sick of her and I am here for it!

candyfluff
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1259
      • Total Created: 1260
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

…another day has gone by and Kai has done nothing with it. Congrats dude!
    I stand by my analysis that when on auto-pilot she is basically a high maintenance house plant.

The whole keeping everything from Kai’s past thing can be common with those who are, well, poor. Think about New Money – they buy all the tacky shit they think they are supposed to and then go bankrupt. Now, tone that down to like $200 bucks at a time, Wilchers go nuts! They hold on to the shit they bought because throwing the item out or donating it is seen as throwing away the money they paid for it. They can hold on to shit, but they cant hold on to money. Every time Kai unearths some item from her past, I cant help but think of those homeless people who walk around with grocery carts full of their “treasures” cause to them it is worth money – its fucking sad to see.
    She still has her BeanBabies, right? Yeah, Melling Lane is a homeless person’s shopping cart.

Rape is a misunderstanding - Kaifucius

*bitchfigface*

Demi
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 865
      • Total Created: 865
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

More like a Goodwill estate sale waiting to happen once the Wilcher adults kick the bucket and Rapelyn is transported to the local Microwaved Apple People Center. It’s one thing to keep some things from your childhood but to literally have a ChrisChan-esque hoard of toys and crap from 30 years ago that’s doing nothing but bringing up old memories and collecting dust, yeah it’s time to let go. Too bad Rapelyn doesn’t give a dame about letting go beyond her own body. The saddest part of it all is all those cheap things that could go to Momo’s kids will never be touched by anyone beyond Mistress Microwavable Applesauce’s grubby greedy claws. There isn’t enough cleaning products to disinfect the bubonic whore off of it

Juliana
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 967
      • Total Created: 967
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I knew a woman that saved all of her stuff like MW does, clothes from the 70s, old movies on VHS, old dishes, you name it.

She thought her stuff was worth so much money, she had a yard sale, and was pricing plain coffee cups at $5, because she claimed they were “classic”. She had no takers for most of her items, too old and too expensive.

Lisa strikes me as being the same way, thinking Kailyns’ rotting toys are worth more than they really are.

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2555
      • Total Created: 2556
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Lisa strikes me as being the same way, thinking Kailyns’ rotting toys are worth more than they really are.

That’s why they never cut the tags off of the Beanie Babies. She bought into the hype that they were all going to be worth something one day. That’s probably how she feels about all of their junk.

R. I. P Judas you will be missed...

Kai’s Buhroken Neck
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2138
      • Total Created: 2139
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

More like a Goodwill estate sale waiting to happen once the Wilcher adults kick the bucket and Rapelyn is transported to the local Microwaved Apple People Center.

There isn’t enough cleaning products to disinfect the bubonic whore off of it

Who was she calling on said land line phone. We know she had no friends being home schooled. She had it because she probably saw it on full house growing up and wanted her own phone.

Excuth you! She probably had her evening chats (grunts and mouth breathing) with Uncle Acne and Cousint Eli.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Kailyn probably talked to her online friends on that phone because even back then she was stupid enough to give out her number and location to strangers. There’s a really old LiveJournal of hers that’s still up, can’t remember the name of it, I think it’s like sportykai (irony) or something like that and I remember her blogging about her friends and some guy she was dating.

Edit: I found it. All these entries are from 2004

https://sportykai.livejournal.com/

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Lana Del Kai.

jenna
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2037
      • Total Created: 2037
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Kailyn probably talked to her online friends on that phone because even back then she was stupid enough to give out her number and location to strangers. There’s a really old LiveJournal of hers that’s still up, can’t remember the name of it, I think it’s like sportykai (irony) or something like that and I remember her blogging about her friends and some guy she was dating. Edit: I found it. All these entries are from 2004 https://sportykai.livejournal.com/

sheeeeeeeeesh, reading some of these :fig: we were all dumb and embarrassing at 14, but kailyn speaks the same way a decade+ later.

“i Got a new cellphone its a flip its soo kewl nd cute.. i got my hair cut like ashlee simpson it looks awsome! ”

this is literally something she would say on her stories today lol. i can look past kewl and nd, but she can’t spell awesome? c’mon!

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  jenna.

ItsStuneen
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1470
      • Total Created: 1470
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Jeff sure manipulated her, he figured out that if he proposed to her he could cutback on visits.  Spend $20 on a cheap ring and he’s saving in the long run.   He doesn’t have to spend money on gas and dragging her fat smelly ass shopping and then pack her hole with cheap takeout.  I bet he comes even less frequently once winter hits, he won’t be able to drive in the snow or he’ll be working OT so he has extra for the holidays.  Big bitch will believe it because she’s so stupid and childish.

How’s the weddin’ planning going Kai?

Exclamation point!!
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1548
      • Total Created: 1548
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Everyday is groundhogs day for this idiot. Her stories literally go like clockwork :

GEWD MORNING EVERYONE HAPPY *insert day*.
    this is my makeup for today *looks up then looks down*

im wearing *looks down an assaults us with a close up of the double chin and insert cheap makeup that she butchers the name of *

mentions hair, moves bangs out of her eyes then mentions Gracie and finally coffee.

literally every single day it’s the same thing.

nothing different no true personality. Just bad makeup and giggle exhales.

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Kailyn probably talked to her online friends on that phone because even back then she was stupid enough to give out her number and location to strangers. There’s a really old LiveJournal of hers that’s still up, can’t remember the name of it, I think it’s like sportykai (irony) or something like that and I remember her blogging about her friends and some guy she was dating. Edit: I found it. All these entries are from 2004 https://sportykai.livejournal.com/

sheeeeeeeeesh, reading some of these :fig: we were all dumb and embarrassing at 14, but kailyn speaks the same way a decade+ later. “i Got a new cellphone its a flip its soo kewl nd cute.. i got my hair cut like ashlee simpson it looks awsome! ” this is literally something she would say on her stories today lol. i can look past kewl and nd, but she can’t spell awesome? c’mon!

Also notice how she mentions in every post that she was dating a 17 year old when she was 14. God damn Lisa did not give a single fuck about what her daughter did

jenna
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2037
      • Total Created: 2037
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

y’all think she feels guilty that he’s working 2 menial jobs to try and afford a wedding that’s “good enough” for her along with being tasked to not only find a place for them to live but also support that home, alone?

or is she so far gone she’s completely unable to even feel guilt? .. or can feel it, but doesn’t care i guess.

it’s fucking eerie.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,042 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.