ForeverPreteenTeenager – Part 192

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverPreteenTeenager – Part 192

This topic contains 1,041 replies, has 121 voices, and was last updated by  Sophia 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 1,042 total)
  • Author

Hai Everyjuan
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 286
      • Total Created: 286
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

The TGIFridays food is 4030 calories including the drink which has 33 grams of sugar. That Sunkist drink is 43 grams of sugar in it… I’m gagging  :puke:

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Hai Everyjuan.

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 2571
      • Total Created: 2572
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

her puthy is probably a toxic waste zone.

probably lol. Her puthy is so toxic, instead of condoms, it requires a hazmat suit.

R. I. P Judas you will be missed...

Demi
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 866
      • Total Created: 866
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

BrainSoup, your avatar is the stuff of nightmares. Holy shit

The previous one was alright but this is fucking perfect! I love it, looks like the preserved remains of Rapelyn after an excavation of the Lavender Ruins. Scientists believe this specimen was the result of radioactive corona coochie  that deformed this mutant to monstrous proportions. They are now conducting tests whether this was a result from The Great Fistpounding of 2020.

Looks like Lisa finally stood up to Rapelyn’s covid cunt and refuses to go near her for the annual hose-down. All that dry shampoo shows is Rapelyn losing the battle against personal hygiene. She probably isn’t even allowed to use Lisa’s personal stuff anymore because “she’s dirty & she can get her own dame stuff.” Fitting because no sensible human being would want to share anything with this filthy whore without infecting themselves.

However I sincerely hope Lisa and Michael are keeping Gracie away from her dirty older sitter for her own safety. It’s bad enough Rapelyn gave Gracie the herpes along with enough child abuse to warrant a case. If that little girl ends up with a few boils on her own body, I think I might actually lose my shit because it is totally unfair for a 6 year old little girl to have to be around such filth like that. It is so fucked up to be living in that cesspool that you can’t even avoid not getting infected cuz your own selfish mom won’t bother and wash the dirty cock off her ass for a couple of pennies on the weekends, let alone SCRUB WITH ACTUAL SOAP AND WATER. Worst case scenario, there better be a bottle of Hibiclens with Gracie’s name on it. She better not have to get her own or else Rapelyn is going to have to get her own dame head after it gets torn off out of rage from YTT  :angry2:   :finger2:   :pcwhack:

CAPL
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 646
      • Total Created: 646
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Don’t forget when Rapelyn thought she was the boss. <script async=”” src=”//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>

Wasn’t this last year? She looks unreal. Like someone just pasted her fat head on another person’s fat body, since she has no neck at all and her chin disappeared into the fat. To think she’s even bigger now.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  CAPL.

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Don’t forget when Rapelyn thought she was the boss. <script async=”” src=”//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>

Wasn’t this last year? She looks unreal. Like someone just pasted her fat head on another person’s fat body, since she has no neck at all and her chin disappeared into the fat. To think she’s even bigger now.

That was this year. Spring maybe? She’s put on at least 25 pounds since then, and I’m being nice. Since 2012, she’s quintupled in size. Eventually, she’s going to be 5’3 tall and 5’3 wide. What was the waist measurement on her 3x haul the other day? Like 4 feet around?

But remember y’all, she’s just “plus-sized” and “big”.

bill dauterive
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 3
      • Replies Created: 464
      • Total Created: 467
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Click to see the comments on this one <script async=”” src=”//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>

the worst offender of all is that cardboard purse.

Buy me Bonestorm, or go to hell!

Siempre Selena
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 407
      • Total Created: 407
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Since PJ performed sexual acts on this hambeast he’s immune to COVID 🤮

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Floop de Doo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 314
      • Total Created: 314
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I cannot believe she bought that headband and barrette for herself. I thought she bought them for Gracie. But no… Gracie can get her own halloween shite.

she’s so fucking big dame. I don’t think those dresses from last year will fit. One of the perks of adulthood is not outgrowing your clothes. This bitch really is an overgrown preteenager.

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 11
      • Replies Created: 2134
      • Total Created: 2145
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I’m pretty sure the only time she kisses her is for IG and I have a feeling that Gracie isn’t kissing sister-mom on the mouth anymore only on the cheek and that’s when commanded to on camera   RapeApe will be quite the site with her tarp-sized pumpkin “poncho” and that teeny, tiny little headband hat (because it’s made for children).   Such a ‘tard.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  TigerLilly.

doyoueventwerk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 749
      • Total Created: 749
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

The H A L L O W E E N hand in her hair literally makes zero sense.

She sure showed you bitches that even a tard can RAWK the hair decor meant for children  :scrunch:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

GreasyGooroo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 745
      • Total Created: 745
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

She said they put up “Halloween” decor. That’s not HALLOWEEN you moron. That’s more like fall/Thanksgiving decor. There’sa difference.

Anon Flux
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1884
      • Total Created: 1884
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She said they put up “Halloween” decor. That’s not HALLOWEEN you moron. That’s more like fall/Thanksgiving decor. There’sa difference.

She’s so fucking retarded I can’t believe it.

That hair clip hanging into her eyes showing she has no idea how to wear it just demonstrates further what a true sped she is. What is with her never knowing how to do anything properly with her hair? I can’t wait to see that child’s headband draw further attention to her odd oblong head in her pumpkin poncho.

Madison
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 702
      • Total Created: 702
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

She looks absolutely ridiculous with that hair clip. She probably thinks she looks trendy and unique.

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

The TGIFridays food is 4030 calories including the drink which has 33 grams of sugar. That Sunkist drink is 43 grams of sugar in it… I’m gagging :puke:

I’m gagging at your avatar. He really needs to never make that fucking face again. How odd that even a headtripping, woman hating, scuzzy, controlling bastard like him can’t stand Kai.

Does anyone remember how back in the days when he would still tag her on Facebook, one of the things he tagged her in was some Deep Thought meme, about how she kept him from going into his dark moods and how even when he did, she was his strength or some stupid thing like that? He really tickled her ears in the beginning. I’ll bet he’s done the same thing to other Kai-types.

Remember how he posted this to his FB immediately after they made it official? He has since realized that his strange woman-child is the one who brings the dark moods and invites the demons to play, all the while grinning like a deranged Cheshire Cat and giggle exhaling to beat the band. She’s tho bubbly, guyth!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 1,042 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.