ForeverPreteenTeenager – Part 192

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverPreteenTeenager – Part 192

This topic contains 1,041 replies, has 121 voices, and was last updated by  Sophia 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 1,042 total)
  • Author

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 3251
      • Total Created: 3253
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Imagine being a 30 year old “engaged” “mother” who only saw your “fiancé” twice a month for a lunch date? And the only way to see said fiancé was to throw a tantrum on Instagram and delete all of your pictures together? What a stupid life.

Lmao I saw my LDR partner on the other side of the country more often than Jeff sees Kailyn. If she would just get a JOB she wouldn’t be stuck staring at her phone all day waiting for him to text her back, like that is all she does all day long. Not one mention of Kinderten lately because Lisa has taken over completely and she doesn’t give a shit either way. This gross old man is the single most important thing in her life.

MissT
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1551
      • Total Created: 1552
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

:scrunch:

why is she barefoot

Can’t find shoes to fit her flippers.

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2493
      • Total Created: 2494
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

What an absolutely embarrassing relationship. She has to manipulate him, just to get him to see her. If he weren’t fixed, she’d play the “I’m pregnant” card, and he’d ghost her even faster than he already is. I doubt he has two jobs keeping him busy. He just doesn’t want to see her. Regardless of his situation, if he loved her, he’d move Heaven and Earth to be with her, without any games. She wouldn’t even have to ask. He doesn’t love her, hell he barely likes her and I’m cackling. Big Bitch is getting her Karma in spades.

This manipulation is the kind of shit young teens in their first relationships pull, not grown ass women. Hell, Davit (RIP) made more of an effort, and Matt certainly did. Then again, they actually loved her and she shit all over them, and continues to shit all over Matt. Pedo really is her Karma. 🤣🤣🤣

Pedo doesn’t love her, but Big Dummy doesn’t care, she gets to say that has a boyfraan and a fiancé, nevermind that he can’t stand her and nevermind that he’s creepy and repulsive. He’s got a pulse, a paycheck and a car, and that’s enough for her.

Hey Kai, if he loved you, you wouldn’t have to throw temper tantrums, he’d want to see you without any games.

He doesn’t love you, Big Dummy.

R. I. P Judas you will be missed...

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 3251
      • Total Created: 3253
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

PJ sees Kailyn as just a body he can fuck a few times a month. When you think about it, PJ lowkey has it made with Kailyn because he can see her as little as he wants as long as he still spoils her. Gives her the cheapest and ugliest things he can find and she’s satisfied, takes her out to cheap nasty restaurants and she’s okay with it, gives her an obvious used engagement ring and she’s over the fucking moon. He barely has to put any effort into this “relationship” because he knows she will never leave him, she’s too desperate. If Jeff asked Kailyn to jump she’d say how high, if he asked her to throw Bella off a bridge she’d do it, she will fall to her knees for this chump no matter what, even if it’s microscopic shit most women would be embarrassed of.

At the end of the day, he will never marry her. He will never get an apartment/house with her.  The only way I could possibly seeing them living together is if he moves into Wilcher manor and either into Kai’s room or takes over Lisa’s shanty.

Thilly Ape Ear
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 41
      • Total Created: 41
      • Trash Talker

PJ’s crusty St.Patrick’s Day leprechaun cat shirt really was the cherry on top of the saddest date in the world.

GreasyGooroo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 735
      • Total Created: 735
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

That man looks higher than giraffe pussy. I guess you’d have to be to hang around Kai for longer than a minute. Imagine seeing your significant other once a month and all she wants to do is take selfies with you to prove to people on the internet that you’re still together. So pathetic. She’s so desperate for “love”.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

El chapo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 251
      • Total Created: 251
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

:scrunch:

why is she barefoot

To make it harder for her to run away.

Thofathy
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1802
      • Total Created: 1802
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

If you have to throw a tantrum to get your FIANCÉ to see you in the middle of the day on a Tuesday.. that ain’t it sis.
    he wants nothing to do with her anymore. He’s so over it.
    I hope he ends it before they get married

BrainSoup
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 269
      • Total Created: 269
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I hope he ends it right before Christmas. The presents I thought I had. Lmao!!!!!

:fig:

“The suspense is terrible. I hope it lasts!”
    -Willie Wonka-

Kai’s Buhroken Neck
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2121
      • Total Created: 2122
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I kinda recall Kai saying she doesn’t like wearing socks so Gracie can’t wear socks either, like… what the fuck. If she wore socks, Kai would fist pound and wear socks out of spite but she really would rather not because she has a weird aversion to socks (like water and personal hygiene), so no socks for Gracie. Never ever! She should embrace her flipper feet, dame!

If she’s ever allowed to go play outside in the neighbourhood, she’ll be like a feral Zola Budd, running around without shoes.

Madison
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 652
      • Total Created: 652
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Oh wow, dumb bitch never saw a black squirrel before.  Gee, Kai, if you actually went places, you’d see a lot of things you never saw before.

Demi
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 845
      • Total Created: 845
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Of course she doesn’t like socks. She’s in lahve with her deformed dick toes. It probably turns her on to stare at them cuz they all look like PJ’s chode when he attempts to have an erection around her.

Most likely she grew up wearing cheap dollar store socks and can’t afford the higher end stuff. Personally glad she never went down the sock fetish route to begin with, no need to destroy another fashion statement she can’t get her hams around. Poor Gracie will never know what it’s like to have clean warm feet that wasn’t riddled with ringworm and Mama Big Belly’s thigh boil pus leaking all over the carpets and couch

CAPL
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 584
      • Total Created: 584
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

While Gracie is doing homeschool zoom classes with wine-o granny … her big sister mama is giving people a lawn tour online.

Thanks for showing us all your Dollar Tree junk. So impressive. Kai is a failed beauty guru turned lifestyle blogger.

Madison
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 652
      • Total Created: 652
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Kai’s a complete hillbilly walking around with black feet…guess she thinks Gracie should too.

I love how Kai said “corns” instead of corn.  Kai, you only need to add an S to corn to make it plural if you’re talking about those nasty things you probably have on your feet.

#sunfloweracademygrammarlesson

GreasyGooroo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 735
      • Total Created: 735
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Haaay guise! look at my moms dollar store fall decorations! I laaaahve it!

How embarrassing.

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 1,042 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.