ForeverSameShitDifferentYear – Part 219

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverSameShitDifferentYear – Part 219

This topic contains 286 replies, has 56 voices, and was last updated by  Lana Del Kai 3 hours, 7 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 287 total)
  • Author

Becca
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 1345
      • Total Created: 1345
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I hope the hater blogs are still around to see these “arrangements” lulz.

Gracie’s Giant Cavity
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 4510
      • Total Created: 4510
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Oh they probably will be lol. The Wilchers will be in their 80’s and 90’s, dementia-ridden and living in state-run nursing homes with Medicaid and Medicare paying their way. Kailyn will be in her 50s and 60s, living in a Medicaid sponsored ghettoish group home in “Baltimore City”, and will be at the mercy of unscrupulous people who shamelessly bilk the system and offer subpar care to their clients.which Kailyn will be oblivious to, because she’ll be too busy playing on her welfare phone, taking pix for whatever social media is around then, and bragging about the exclusive and limmidishon home she’s in. She’ll act like it’s all hers and like she actually bought and paid for it. She’ll be 700 lbs (at the very least), as unbathed and disgusting as ever, she might be in diapers, she will probably be bedridden, taking strategic selfies from her group home bed (which has to be reinforced every three months because she keeps gaining weight and photographing the slop they serve, as if it’s 5 star cuisine, and carrying on like she’s the Kween of the Group Home, with captions like “See Haters, I have my own house!” She’ll brag about her roommates, and block anyone who asks why, if it’s her own house, does she have roommates. Those “roommates” will be tho cuhrazy about Kailyn, they’ll plot daily, how they’re going to suffocate Big Bitch.

Gracie, who will be freakishly tall, with an outrageously hairy unibrow, and dead-eyed and sullen as ever, will visit Lisa and Michael, once or twice a month, while her four undisciplined and filthy, born-out-of-wedlock kids, screech like feral animals and act like absolute idiots.

She won’t bother visiting Kailyn.

And we’ll all be in our 50’s, 60’s and 70’s, still talking shit and telling our grandchildren and great grandchildren about these abysmal people lol.

#FREE GRACIE

#EUTHANIZEKAILYNWILCHER
    #JEFFMAINESISAPEDOPHILE
    #EUTHANIZELISAWILCHER

#RIPMICHAELWILCHERSBALLS
    #JEFFMAINESISAPEDOPHILE

FUCK JOE BIDEN!

The Grotesque Pikachonk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2373
      • Total Created: 2373
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Kailyn will be taken care of, I’m sure. Idk how, but this cunt always finds a way to get someone, somewhere, to provide for her.

Luck always runs out, and Kailyn is no exception. One of these days, she’s going to be penniless and without anyone to cosset and cater to her. Her parents are fools. She could have gotten job training and learned a trade, but nah, as soon as she started fist-pounding about not wanting to work, and they gave in because they’re fucking stupid. Regardless, they’re the only ones that are stupid enough to support her, and when they’re no longer able to, she’ll be up a creek without a paddle.

This. Kailyn may find people to buy her shit here and there but she’d be pushing her tard luck trying to live off others. She can’t really name off any essential household bills anyway. She’d beg for money to pay her water bill for example but since she doesn’t know the info to it the money would be sent to her directly and then her greed would kick in spending it all on make up, clothes and video games for herself. Those bleeding-hearts will, hopefully anyway, figure her out once she texts them again not a week later telling them her chest hurts and that she’s crying because the water got cut off and she can’t use her egg steamer :fig:

I can only hope that once Lisa and Michael are in their deathbed they look over to their left and see Kailyn sitting on her frog ass playing on her phone, taking hospital selfies and have their final thought be on how fucked both her and Grace are. Their spirits deserve no rest for the monster they’ve created.

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 4
      • Replies Created: 2964
      • Total Created: 2968
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Kailyn will be taken care of, I’m sure. Idk how, but this cunt always finds a way to get someone, somewhere, to provide for her.

Luck always runs out, and Kailyn is no exception. One of these days, she’s going to be penniless and without anyone to cosset and cater to her. Her parents are fools. She could have gotten job training and learned a trade, but nah, as soon as she started fist-pounding about not wanting to work, and they gave in because they’re fucking stupid. Regardless, they’re the only ones that are stupid enough to support her, and when they’re no longer able to, she’ll be up a creek without a paddle.

This. Kailyn may find people to buy her shit here and there but she’d be pushing her tard luck trying to live off others. She can’t really name off any essential household bills anyway. She’d beg for money to pay her water bill for example but since she doesn’t know the info to it the money would be sent to her directly and then her greed would kick in spending it all on make up, clothes and video games for herself. Those bleeding-hearts will, hopefully anyway, figure her out once she texts them again not a week later telling them her chest hurts and that she’s crying because the water got cut off and she can’t use her egg steamer :fig: I can only hope that once Lisa and Michael are in their deathbed they look over to their left and see Kailyn sitting on her frog ass playing on her phone, taking hospital selfies and have their final thought be on how fucked both her and Grace are. Their spirits deserve no rest for the monster they’ve created.

Well said to both of you.  I agree 100%  :wine:

Lurky
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 578
      • Total Created: 578
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

It’s really cute that y’all think she’s gonna make it to 50z

Adsy
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 24
      • Total Created: 24
      • Trash Talker

This woman reminds me of kai (shes mean 😑she hates on skinny people🙄i just watch her for laughs)

this person is like if patton oswald and chairry from pee wee’s playhouse had a baby

Madison
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1441
      • Total Created: 1441
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

What exactly was she posting on her Instagram?  Looks like she’s been laying low.

The Grotesque Pikachonk
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

What exactly was she posting on her Instagram? Looks like she’s been laying low.

Just before her liddle ex-circus show she posted 2 dumb love quotes, whenever Kailyn finds a new guy to reel in its genuinely the only time she stops acting out online. But that’s because shes too buthy acting out on the new CPW’s DMs, and trying to suck in as much of his personality as she can within her fupa rolls to throw back at him as to make him think shes his perfekt gurl  :giggle:

That or Kailyn/Lisa/Michael finally died. One can only wish though.

Becca
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1345
      • Total Created: 1345
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Nah, she’s sitting in room pretending to be “busy”.

Little Miss Pia
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 14
      • Total Created: 14
      • Trash Talker

Oh they probably will be lol. The Wilchers will be in their 80’s and 90’s, dementia-ridden and living in state-run nursing homes with Medicaid and Medicare paying their way. Kailyn will be in her 50s and 60s, living in a Medicaid sponsored ghettoish group home in “Baltimore City”, and will be at the mercy of unscrupulous people who shamelessly bilk the system and offer subpar care to their clients.which Kailyn will be oblivious to, because she’ll be too busy playing on her welfare phone, taking pix for whatever social media is around then, and bragging about the exclusive and limmidishon home she’s in. She’ll act like it’s all hers and like she actually bought and paid for it. She’ll be 700 lbs (at the very least), as unbathed and disgusting as ever, she might be in diapers, she will probably be bedridden, taking strategic selfies from her group home bed (which has to be reinforced every three months because she keeps gaining weight and photographing the slop they serve, as if it’s 5 star cuisine, and carrying on like she’s the Kween of the Group Home, with captions like “See Haters, I have my own house!” She’ll brag about her roommates, and block anyone who asks why, if it’s her own house, does she have roommates. Those “roommates” will be tho cuhrazy about Kailyn, they’ll plot daily, how they’re going to suffocate Big Bitch. Gracie, who will be freakishly tall, with an outrageously hairy unibrow, and dead-eyed and sullen as ever, will visit Lisa and Michael, once or twice a month, while her four undisciplined and filthy, born-out-of-wedlock kids, screech like feral animals and act like absolute idiots. She won’t bother visiting Kailyn. And we’ll all be in our 50’s, 60’s and 70’s, still talking shit and telling our grandchildren and great grandchildren about these abysmal people lol.

I’m literally howling :rofl2:  I don’t know whats funnier, the vision I got reading this or the fact that this is exactly without a doubt this cunts future   :cornteef:   :rofl:

Madison
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1441
      • Total Created: 1441
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Oh look, she’s making eggs again. This time 5. With the price of eggs nowadays, she’s such a wasteful piggy cunt. Enjoy your cholesterol and sulfur farts KaKa.

hunty
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 3074
      • Total Created: 3074
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

You forgot to add posting dumb shit to TikTok again.

The Grotesque Pikachonk
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I don’t know what’s worse, her posting Tiktoks every single day or her making the same exact fucking Tiktoks every single day.

sex crazed gorilla
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 743
      • Total Created: 744
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Not a thing happening behind those eyes. The deadest eyes I have ever seen.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

The Grotesque Pikachonk
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

We should give her this, that whatever baby dose of Zoloft she’s on or whichever depresshiun medication it is, it sure is working its ass off keeping her from offing herself.

Granny but I’m an introvert so I prefer to stay at home and yet Kailyn’s life looks like fucking torture to me. Actually scratch that– torture would still be leagues better than living her life because at least SOMETHING is actually happening 😵

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 287 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.