ForeverTantrumsAndTiaras – Part 191

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverTantrumsAndTiaras – Part 191

This topic contains 1,004 replies, has 103 voices, and was last updated by  TigerLilly 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author

CAPL
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 544
      • Total Created: 544
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

How is she 30 years old and can’t wash her own hair? I only know one adult irl that can’t wash her own hair. That person has high functioning autism, but has sensory issues. But even she has a job. :gmw: There’s something seriously wrong with Fatlyn. People aren’t stuck on disability just because.

Laziness. Pure laziness. She’s had everything done for her, and handed to her for 30 years thanks to Lisa, she’s not gonna do anything that someone else can do for her.

I know, but I still think she has mental retardation. It pisses me off she can get away her mama giving her baths still. Especially since she was bragging about how she had a job as a shampoo girl at one point. Just another one of her lies. She wouldn’t have so much trouble washing herself if she wasn’t so fat.

Exclamation point!!
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1442
      • Total Created: 1442
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She’s both lazy and retarded.

she’s a welfare queen who leaches off the government and does nothing to better herself.

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 8
      • Replies Created: 2035
      • Total Created: 2043
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

How is she 30 years old and can’t wash her own hair? I only know one adult irl that can’t wash her own hair. That person has high functioning autism, but has sensory issues. But even she has a job. :gmw: There’s something seriously wrong with Fatlyn. People aren’t stuck on disability just because.

Laziness. Pure laziness. She’s had everything done for her, and handed to her for 30 years thanks to Lisa, she’s not gonna do anything that someone else can do for her.

I know, but I still think she has mental retardation. It pisses me off she can get away her mama giving her baths still. Especially since she was bragging about how she had a job as a shampoo girl at one point. Just another one of her lies. She wouldn’t have so much trouble washing herself if she wasn’t so fat.

I agree.  The problem is that most people with disabilities like mental retardation and autism have parents that get them the help they need to become functioning and productive citizens while this fatass has been coddled and handled with kid gloves her whole life and has almost NEVER been forced to do anything she really doesn’t want to or been accountable for any of the crap she’s pulled over the years.  Screaming fits about a “stupid life”  aren’t going to cut it.  Hence why she’s a fat, lazy, narcissistic, retarded waste of space.  I’d chalk it up to 25% disability and 75% Lisa.  That’s probably why PW took off, he didn’t agree with the way Lisa was raising their daughter and wasn’t staying around to watch.

candyfluff
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1179
      • Total Created: 1180
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I agree. The problem is that most people with disabilities like mental retardation and autism have parents that get them the help they need to become functioning and productive citizens while this fatass has been coddled and handled with kid gloves her whole life and has almost NEVER been forced to do anything she really doesn’t want to or been accountable for any of the crap she’s pulled over the years. Screaming fits about a “stupid life” aren’t going to cut it. Hence why she’s a fat, lazy, narcissistic, retarded waste of space. I’d chalk it up to 25% disability and 75% Lisa. That’s probably why PW took off, he didn’t agree with the way Lisa was raising their daughter and wasn’t staying around to watch.

Exactly this.

Funny, I was bored one night last week and could not sleep, so went over the Kiwis (they are down now?) to read up on their take on old events. I was reading exactly the part where Lisa gave the now infamous statement “Gracie will have a stupid life, she says she could cry her heart out every night that Matt is her father. She says everything about our family is online and it will follow Gracie for the rest of her life. She said maybe I should just move out because I keep making the same mistakes”.

Here we are about six years later, nothing has changed. The couch may or may not be different and Matt was downgraded (Im amazed its possible) to Jeff, whom Lisa must just LOOOOoooOOOVe. LMAO.

Kai cant change if Lisa wont. Start packing up her shit into boxes and put them in the garage. Start with her favorite lipsticks and Colourpawps. Cut off the internet and make her pay you back for her phone and she might actually get worried and try changing her ways. Kai cannot understand reasoning, you have to get down on her ape level. Stuff is gone : bad.

Rape is a misunderstanding - Kaifucius

*bitchfigface*

Madison
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 626
      • Total Created: 626
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

But what is Lisa’s motive for keeping Kai so dependent on her?  I would think whatever money she’d collect from a government check would get wasted on Kai’s massive food and makeup bills.

Taco
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 274
      • Total Created: 274
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I wonder if Lisa wanted to keep Kai so dependent. I think Lisa did not anticipate that Kai would be special needs (whatever you want to call it) and was ashamed of Kai. And I think things just pretty much snow balled from there

LovesTheTea
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 64
      • Total Created: 64
      • Trash Talker

“I’m awful at at describing scents” *proceeds to make a 16 minute video about perfumes*

WHAT THE FUCK.

Get a fucking list of the scent descriptions and read it off! Jfc. I’m so irrationally angry. I need a nap she makes me so angry.

LovesTheTea
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 64
      • Total Created: 64
      • Trash Talker

You would think that after making videos for 13+ years that she would have some concept of editing and fixing her errors in post and put out semi decent videos.
    But who are we kidding, she’s so stupid and lazy. Just hit record and stumble through words and fuckups, know nothing about your “content” and release into the wild.

god Kai, can’t you even try?

Pink3914
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 50
      • Total Created: 50
      • Trash Talker

Take a shot every time she describes a perfume scent as sweet or girly

Pink3914
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 50
      • Total Created: 50
      • Trash Talker

DBP because it seems like our gorl learned a new word: lovely

it only took five years for a vocab expansion of ONE FUCKING WORD

Siempre Selena
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 347
      • Total Created: 347
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Did this retard really poured buffalo sauce over chicken nuggets and called them wings?i can’t with her 😭wtf

Kat
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 148
      • Total Created: 148
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

You would think that after making videos for 13+ years that she would have some concept of editing and fixing her errors in post and put out semi decent videos. But who are we kidding, she’s so stupid and lazy. Just hit record and stumble through words and fuckups, know nothing about your “content” and release into the wild. god Kai, can’t you even try?

She’s a living time capsule. Same room, same pink walls, same everything. She hasn’t changed since she was a teenager stumbling through her first videos. Not even her editing or equipment has changed, the only thing that shows any passage of time in her videos is her weight and the accumulation of “mom” trinkets since Gracie was born.

It’s so bizarre because the people who were around when she started (Kandee, Jaclyn) all have moved on. They’re rich, they own companies, and they’re probably retiring away from Youtube by 40. When you realize where people who have been on the site since 2007 are it makes it more obvious that she’s truly living a stupid life.

CAPL
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

DBP because it seems like our gorl learned a new word: lovely it only took five years for a vocab expansion of ONE FUCKING WORD

I wonder which of her stans taught her that word. Probably the one that’s sending her those ugly cups. Btw those aren’t “lovely” they’re cheap and make her look even more white trash.

The Zbornie
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1491
      • Total Created: 1491
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Bitch, that’s popcorn chicken.

CAPL
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Bitch, that’s popcorn chicken.

Come on, this is the same woman that eats nuggets with sweet and sour sauce then calls it Chinese food.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 1,005 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.