ForeverTryHardRetard – Part 205

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn ForeverTryHardRetard – Part 205

This topic contains 1,015 replies, has 97 voices, and was last updated by  CuntoftheLitter 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,016 total)
  • Author

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 10
      • Replies Created: 2667
      • Total Created: 2677
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

New thread time peeps.  Carry on.

Had to scroll back a few pages to find this thread name but I thought it was killer and so apropos.

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

DBH

I see dumbass is posting her county’s situation regarding virtual vs in-school learning.  Kai’s to stupid to realize we aren’t ragging on her because Gracie is going to virtual school (again) for a semester or two.  We’re ragging on her because we all know that Gracie will NEVER go to an actual brick and mortar school because she and her mother are selfish, lazy twats.  Fuck you Kai.

Lisa’s Missing Recliner
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 2611
      • Total Created: 2612
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

DBH I see dumbass is posting her county’s situation regarding virtual vs in-school learning. Kai’s to stupid to realize we aren’t ragging on her because Gracie is going to virtual school (again) for a semester or two. We’re ragging on her because we all know that Gracie will NEVER go to an actual brick and mortar school because she and her mother are selfish, lazy twats. Fuck you Kai.

She’s like “thee! it’s thousands of kids who will be virtual, not just Guac!”

The difference is, it’ll be temporary for those kids, and they’ll actually learn stuff. Guac will be stuck home forever (just like Kai saying ‘forever’ when asked how long she was gonna be a SAHM for) and the adults in her life won’t bother making sure she learns stuff. Just stick her in front of a tablet. She’s not gonna retain anything from her virtual classes, which seem to only happen on (Peenk) Wednesdays.

Kai, the fact that you let yourself be a walking incubator for 9 months just so you had attention and gifts is pathetic and cruel. You do not give a fuck about that little girl. Only the awful girls on the awful blog do!

Intentions, Lisa 🙄 if you have a shred of humanity in your wine fuelled body, if you love Guac juan iota… give Matt and his parents custody of Guac. Let her go.

Madison
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 1187
      • Total Created: 1187
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

The real litmus test will be when the virtual option is gone. Lucky for Kai I’m sure it will be here for awhile before she has to cook up her next excuse as to why Gracie won’t be attending real school.

The Pikachonk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1207
      • Total Created: 1207
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

DBH I see dumbass is posting her county’s situation regarding virtual vs in-school learning. Kai’s to stupid to realize we aren’t ragging on her because Gracie is going to virtual school (again) for a semester or two. We’re ragging on her because we all know that Gracie will NEVER go to an actual brick and mortar school because she and her mother are selfish, lazy twats. Fuck you Kai.

She’s like “thee! it’s thousands of kids who will be virtual, not just Guac!” The difference is, it’ll be temporary for those kids, and they’ll actually learn stuff. Guac will be stuck home forever (just like Kai saying ‘forever’ when asked how long she was gonna be a SAHM for) and the adults in her life won’t bother making sure she learns stuff. Just stick her in front of a tablet. She’s not gonna retain anything from her virtual classes, which seem to only happen on (Peenk) Wednesdays. Kai, the fact that you let yourself be a walking incubator for 9 months just so you had attention and gifts is pathetic and cruel. You do not give a fuck about that little girl. Only the awful girls on the awful blog do! Intentions, Lisa 🙄 if you have a shred of humanity in your wine fuelled body, if you love Guac juan iota… give Matt and his parents custody of Guac. Let her go.

We shouldn’t expect someone who didn’t go to school herself to understand anything. Can you imagine being such a stupid 31 year old you don’t even understand the specifics of why people hate you? No wonder she’s so delusional, ignorance is bliss. She also for some reason thinks we have something against Grace its fucking unbelievable. And it really was a cruel move to get knocked up as an excuse to get out of working only to still be out of work but now she does it without having to put anything into being a mother to top it off. ITS ALMOST AS IF SHE DIDN’T HAVE ANY BUSINESS GETTING PREGNANT IN THE FIRST PLACE TO CONTINUE LIVING HER LAZY RETARD LIFESTYLE, WHAT A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH. :shrek:

LordFuckwad
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 383
      • Total Created: 383
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Lisa would rather die than let go of either of her monthly tardbucks. The only way she can keep things the same is if Kailyn loses all desire of ever being independent, making sure Michael funds everything until he dies before her and of course making sure Gracie is as stunted as possible so the collections are guaranteed. Wash, rinse, repeat.

But was Lisa as stunted as Kailyn? Probably. Look at Uncle Acne: the man lives with his mom, has never been married and has no children. Then there’s Lisa’s sister and cousin Eli. Word on the street is both the Sokolowski sisters are equally as cunty and conniving. Didn’t the aunt almost got CPS on her ass cuz Eli became anorexic to the point she had to be threatened to take him to the hospital or else they would take him away? It all started from somewhere but the fact is that both sisters are spiteful ableists who sees disability as an exploitable burden. Kailyn and Eli both have some form of genetic retardation that are being used to fund their mother’s lifestyles.

So yeah, Lisa could care less if Gracie doesn’t go to a physical school as long as a disability check comes in. The downside is when Lisa dies, Kailyn will have to fight to take control of the checks. Then again she wouldn’t know how to renew and would sooner die of exposure than of starvation when she is finally homeless

“Every time I close my eyes, I wake up feeling SOOO HOOOORNNNYYY!”

hunty
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2338
      • Total Created: 2338
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Yikes.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  hunty.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Gracie’s Giant Cavity
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 3436
      • Total Created: 3436
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

The real litmus test will be when the virtual option is gone. Lucky for Kai I’m sure it will be here for awhile before she has to cook up her next excuse as to why Gracie won’t be attending real school.

She’ll say that Gracie is choosing to be Sunflower Acadamied. I won’t even call it homeschool because Lisa wouldn’t know proper homeschooling if it hit her up her 1978 Farrah Fawcett frosted head.

Why did you call me 87?! How dare you!--The Iconic Robot

hunty
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Lana Del Kai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 3964
      • Total Created: 3966
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

At this point someone with a tuba should just follow Kailyn around and play it in a low tone as she waddles around

hunty
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I didn’t include her chatter about Fall again. And then I cut this short and probably could have trimmed it more. Sorry ladies.  :giggle:

LordFuckwad
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 383
      • Total Created: 383
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Yikes.

Is that a bathing suit or did Kailyn try to fit her whole body into a couple of baby blue shower caps? Also good choice on those chest curtains! This time you don’t have to be hit in the face with those flappy tube sock titties! The chest curtains covered her up nicely though she still could shell out some of her tardbucks for a proper burka.

But yikes, that camel toe! You could almost miss the left thigh carbuncles if you was too focused on that lobsterclaw crotch! Best memories in flip flops? More like reoccurring nightmares on a bad acid trip. What memories does Kailyn possibly have beyond her house and the random places she gets carted to when the public decides to interact with her?

“Every time I close my eyes, I wake up feeling SOOO HOOOORNNNYYY!”

Madison
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1187
      • Total Created: 1187
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Take a shot every time she puts her hand over her chest.

Did you hear what she said?  Gracie would go to school once she is able to be vaccinated??  Need any more evidence she won’t be joining her peers???

TigerLilly
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

That’s right Kai, tell us for the 15th time that you make the decisions regarding Gracie, but I wonder, are you trying to convince us or yourself?  NOBODY believes you have any say AT ALL in what happens to your own kid.   It makes sense that your county has the worst COVID numbers in your state.  You’re all a bunch of retards especially you who kept going out and about the second Jeff showed up no matter how bad the numbers got.  So fuck off about it being about Gracie’s or anyone else’s safety.  You’re a fucking liar and a joke.

The funniest part of poolside photo #3523 in the same pose is that it just shows how much wider she’s getting every day no matter how much she tries to slim herself which only makes her look like a conehead.

The Pikachonk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1207
      • Total Created: 1207
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Take a shot every time she puts her hand over her chest. Did you hear what she said? Gracie would go to school once she is able to be vaccinated?? Need any more evidence she won’t be joining her peers???

So let’s argue that the vaccines are never modified for kids and it won’t be until they turn 12 that they can take them, then what? IF they send her it’ll be the exact same thing that happened to Kailyn when Lisa put her in public school for a whole whopping one semester or barely half of one! Congrats Kailyn you and your mother played yourselves AGAIN Grace will be an unsocialized teen, you fucking twats. She will be ridiculed and she won’t be able to cope and Kailyn 2.0 will finally rear its ugly head when they are forced to pull her out. And heaven forbid the other children try to google Grace’s name, Kailyn has done a bang up job at tainting her daughter’s future one selfie and Instagram story at a time. Everything really does go over her gourd its just baffling how she doesn’t know what they’re doing is pouring more gas into the fire of that kids stupid life.

Yikes.

Such wonderful memories she must make by floating in the pool every fucking day by her lonesome, yeah what a great life, tooootally wish that were mine, fucking idiot.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  The Pikachonk.
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  The Pikachonk.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,016 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.