FowevuhMaureenLewisCockeyedTiddiesAndNoClaudiaCustody -Part 24

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn FowevuhMaureenLewisCockeyedTiddiesAndNoClaudiaCustody -Part 24

This topic contains 754 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  Siempre Selena 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 755 total)
  • Author

GaucaMoleHair
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 885
      • Total Created: 886
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Sorry for the long title, but if she’s gonna share this thread with others, I want her name front and center.

Recap:

Momo still isn’t posting as herself, still doesn’t have custody of her behbeh, tried to get her trashy friends to come to her defense here, and now she is posting alleged photos of Claudia under another sock account. Oh- and a picture of her tits was leaked by Forever Giggling- Our hats are off to you, but now we must bleach our eyes.

Atia
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 460
      • Total Created: 461
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Fine, if April/Momo wants an apology, we’ll give it to her.

We’re sorry…that you’re a fucking retard with more teeth than brain cells. Fuck off.

Also, your tits look like they’re about to file for divorce.

ThundaChunky
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 118
      • Total Created: 118
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

AprilFools, you don’t come up in here demanding shit from anyone up in here. Like Violet said: Do you even know where the fuck you are?? GD you are effing stupid and you are getting on everyone’s last  nerve. Beat it funk face.

freezemachine
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 4
      • Replies Created: 1977
      • Total Created: 1981
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

“I don’t know how to post a video”…”Well fine, if you’re going to be meanies I won’t post it”… etc, etc. You don’t have a video. Excuse after excuse because it never existed in the first place. The PLs don’t need to apologize for doubting your story, we have very good reasons to do that. YOU need to apologize for promising a product you never intended to deliver.

I do have a video but I feel like you owe me an apology for calling me momo when I’m NOT! I’m not fassy or greasy marie either. I would never have came here if I didn’t have a reason.

http://VOCAROO.COM OR GTFO.

:roach: :roach:   :roach:   :roach:

BuachEtive
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 205
      • Total Created: 205
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

GIRL.

Them tattas.

Even Bill Cosby wouldn’t tap that.

BillCosby

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 25
      • Total Created: 25
      • Trash Talker

“I don’t know how to post a video”…”Well fine, if you’re going to be meanies I won’t post it”… etc, etc. You don’t have a video. Excuse after excuse because it never existed in the first place. The PLs don’t need to apologize for doubting your story, we have very good reasons to do that. YOU need to apologize for promising a product you never intended to deliver.

I do have a video but I feel like you owe me an apology for calling me momo when I’m NOT! I’m not fassy or greasy marie either. I would never have came here if I didn’t have a reason.

http://VOCAROO.COM OR GTFO. :roach: :roach: :roach: :roach:

What am I supposed to do on vocaroo.com?

It also says I need adobe flash player. Guess I need to install that. I just updated my OS.

BuachEtive
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 205
      • Total Created: 205
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

http://VOCAROO.COM OR GTFO. :roach: :roach: :roach: :roach:

What am I supposed to do on vocaroo.com? It also says I need adobe flash player. Guess I need to install that. I just updated my OS.

Oh, how convienient. Isn’t that exactly the problem you had last time?

Anonymous
      • Trash Talker

Ok it’s working now but what am I supposed to do? Record my voice? I guess I’ll do that if you want :scratch:

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 731
      • Total Created: 731
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Ok it’s working now but what am I supposed to do? Record my voice? I guess I’ll do that if you want :scratch:

Looking forward to your Windows 98 Microsoft Sam voice message, Maureen.

Anonymous
      • Trash Talker

Ok I recorded something. I’m a little embarassed tbh but if it’ll prove to you I’m not momo then w/e

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0t3GySWiWNw

Creepy Dolly
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 333
      • Total Created: 333
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Ok I recorded something. I’m a little embarassed tbh but if it’ll prove to you I’m not momo then w/e http://vocaroo.com/i/s0t3GySWiWNw

Wait, is this Nichole337?

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 731
      • Total Created: 731
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Ok I recorded something. I’m a little embarassed tbh but if it’ll prove to you I’m not momo then w/e http://vocaroo.com/i/s0t3GySWiWNw

WHAT THE FUCK

Anonymous
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 1842
      • Total Created: 1844
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Wait, is this Nichole337?

LMFAO

Anonymous
      • Trash Talker

I promise I’m not nicole either. I think maybe my voice sounds a little like that, but some people’s voices sound similar.

I told you I was embarrassed too.

Pork Star
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 530
      • Total Created: 531
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I promise I’m not nicole either. I think maybe my voice sounds a little like that, but some people’s voices sound similar. I told you I was embarrassed too.

you must’ve gone to Momos retard school with her because you’re just as big of an idiot. :stop: :stop: Bye Nichole!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 755 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.