FowevuhMaureenLewisCockeyedTiddiesAndNoClaudiaCustody -Part 24

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk ForeverKailyn FowevuhMaureenLewisCockeyedTiddiesAndNoClaudiaCustody -Part 24

This topic contains 783 replies, has 132 voices, and was last updated by  Funkquita DeBarge 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 784 total)
  • Author

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 2571
      • Total Created: 2572
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

This bitch is giving me some serious Momo vibes: http://youtalktrash.com/members/itneverhappened/

I see it, too. Does Momo just get off on this chase of hers? Kai loves to read trash talk about herself, and Momo loves playing peekaboo on a message board dedicated to lolcows. Sad as all hell.

Sad and weird. Really, they need to get together. Momo is as in lahve with Kai as Kai is with herself. And then Homer could get together with Pedo and they can be Angry White Males together, screaming at randoms on the internet lol.

R. I. P Judas you will be missed...

Siempre Selena
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 407
      • Total Created: 407
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

This roach can’t let go of the past :momo2: its been how many yrs now and she’s still obsessed with fat ass?i guess she has nothing else going for her except being a kai stalker 24/7.kids live in filth while she stalks ytt all day instead of cleaning up her roach infested dump

Creepy Dolly
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 336
      • Total Created: 336
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Yo, is MoMo missing teeth?!

https://youtu.be/Tz6E0ChVlzI

Siempre Selena
    Participant
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

She looks like a damn beaver😭i like how she always bragged about her sped college degree   which won’t get her anywhere in life😂 not like she has a chance in the world cause who would hire this retard?

Pork Star
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 535
      • Total Created: 536
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Damn that’s one unfortunate looking roach.

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She looks like she could chuck wood with those things. Dame!

Her and her smug-ass delusional self. 🙄 Speaking of which, the Grim Raper account stopped posting right around the time they got called out for being Momo lol. And suddenly, a new account, Kinderten, emerged with the same sort of posts as the Grim Raper and all of the other Momoesque accounts.

Im sure it’s purely coincidental😂 😂 😂

Siempre Selena
    Participant
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Did this moron really blamed her teeth problems due to her pregnancies?😂😂i been pregnant TWICE and my teeth aren’t like her’s!sis it’s called bad hygiene 🙄i have bad genetics regards to my teeth, got braces,went to my dental check ups and mine aren’t like her’s!she probably never brushed hers and NEVER went to the dentist for check ups!pregnancy doesn’t cause your teeth to rot out momo 🤡

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Creepy Dolly
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 336
      • Total Created: 336
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

No wonder she and James kiss close-mouthed…cuz she doesn’t brush her teeth

The Grim Raper
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 106
      • Total Created: 106
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

She looks like she could chuck wood with those things. Dame! Her and her smug-ass delusional self. 🙄 Speaking of which, the Grim Raper account stopped posting right around the time they got called out for being Momo lol. And suddenly, a new account, Kinderten, emerged with the same sort of posts as the Grim Raper and all of the other Momoesque accounts. Im sure it’s purely coincidental😂 😂 😂

I never stopped posting. I just don’t post all the time.

I’ve gone for long stretches without posting because I’ve got a busy life. But I do post every now and then.

What do you mean by someone has the same sorts of posts as me? :scratch:   :thinking:

CAPL
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 646
      • Total Created: 646
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Did this moron really blamed her teeth problems due to her pregnancies?😂😂i been pregnant TWICE and my teeth aren’t like her’s!sis it’s called bad hygiene 🙄i have bad genetics regards to my teeth, got braces,went to my dental check ups and mine aren’t like her’s!she probably never brushed hers and NEVER went to the dentist for check ups!pregnancy doesn’t cause your teeth to rot out momo 🤡

I know people that have had 5 or more children who still have their teeth. She just always needs something or someone to blame for her poor decisions in life. Even Kai is a cop out for her losing Matt due to her creepiness. She followed the guy through Wal-Mart after one date. Normal people don’t do that shit. Marueen get help.

Siempre Selena
    Participant
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I know people that have had 5 or more children who still have their teeth. She just always needs something or someone to blame for her poor decisions in life. Even Kai is a cop out for her losing Matt due to her creepiness. She followed the guy through Wal-Mart after one date. Normal people don’t do that shit. Marueen get help.

this woman is a serious mental case,i’m shook she’s able to keep her kids regards to how filthy that trailer😷 is and how retarded she is! :momo1:

Kai’s Peekaboo Fupa
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

this woman is a serious mental case,i’m shook she’s able to keep her kids regards to how filthy that trailer😷 is and how retarded she is!

In that part of Maryland, it’s the norm. Their family trees are more like family sticks. If a person can count to ten, they’re considered geniuses. Hence why Momo was able to get a colluhge duhgwee. If a person can count to 12, they’re given medical or dental duhgwees, which is why Momo’s dentist thought it was a good idea to shape her two fwont teef like Bucky Beaver. The town proudly boasts more sibling/cousin marriages than anywhere else in the country. Momo’s shunned by the town because she married a non-relative.

Funkquita DeBarge
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 60
      • Total Created: 60
      • Trash Talker

Toothless Momo warbling through “It’s beginning to wook a wot wike Cwissmuss” is so perfectly 2020.

And blaming her tooth loss on pregnancy? If that’s the case then how come Kailyn, the (second) least sanitary bitch on the planet, still has all her margarine-colored chompers when she too has spat a kid out of her double butthole?

Gloryhole
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 147
      • Total Created: 147
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Has she won American Idol yet?

ForeverTroglodyte
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 125
      • Total Created: 125
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

CLEAN YOUR FUCKING TRAILER, MAUREEN.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 784 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.