GlitterandLazers: In a mini backpack Anna carries her drunk, fat consequences.

Home Forum Youtuber Discussion Glitterandlazers GlitterandLazers: In a mini backpack Anna carries her drunk, fat consequences.

This topic contains 802 replies, has 63 voices, and was last updated by  LobsterClaw 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 803 total)
  • Author

Hotdog, not hotdog.
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1240
      • Total Created: 1241
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I hope I did this right. We can carry on our conversations on tight clothes, inexperienced sexual come ones (to her camera), her unfunny humor, etc.

BTW, she mentioned in her JCPenny  vlogmas that she will be getting a knee scooter. I can wait! Santa is real!

Jez
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 108
      • Total Created: 108
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

A knee scooter is a gateway to a full on “Amberlynn in walmart” type scooter. Funny she won’t admit what happened to her foot just like she never revealed why her lip got all nasty and swollen in China.

Her walmart video shows a jacket she ordered in a 2X In what universe is she a 2x? When she was 100 lbs or more less than she is now, she couldn’t wear a 2x. I don’t understand this woman. She lies, but people can SEE her. So pouring herself into clothing she’ll never wear outside of a youtube video is stupid, because that’s just an arbitrary number. It doesn’t conceal her mammoth proportions.

Jo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 4
      • Total Created: 4
      • Trash Talker

I watched the Soncy haul again just because I cannot believe she would even think a size 4, even if the clothes she received were the actual measurements on the size chart, would fit her.  She says she’s an 18/20 on top.  I wear a 16 or 18. I kept looking at her and thinking “omg…am I really as big as her on top?” I had to go look at myself in the mirror for reassurance.  See….what she is doing to her viewers by saying she is smaller than she actually is, and how she therefore makes her viewers feel about their own bodies’, is exactly how Soncy made her feel.  Get out of here with this lying.

Killerqueen
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 10
      • Total Created: 10
      • Trash Talker

The nasty, swollen lip she had in China was a major cold sore/fever blister.

sugarbones
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 83
      • Total Created: 83
      • Trash Talker

I watched the Soncy haul again just because I cannot believe she would even think a size 4, even if the clothes she received were the actual measurements on the size chart, would fit her. She says she’s an 18/20 on top. I wear a 16 or 18. I kept looking at her and thinking “omg…am I really as big as her on top?” I had to go look at myself in the mirror for reassurance. See….what she is doing to her viewers by saying she is smaller than she actually is, and how she therefore makes her viewers feel about their own bodies’, is exactly how Soncy made her feel. Get out of here with this lying.

Yeah this is precisely why she’s harmful and her delusions are affecting other people. Reminds me of Loeylanes obsession with fitting in straight sized clothing. Just… don’t?

Or do, but only after you shed some weight.

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 158
      • Total Created: 158
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

A knee scooter is a gateway to a full on “Amberlynn in walmart” type scooter. Funny she won’t admit what happened to her foot just like she never revealed why her lip got all nasty and swollen in China.

So true. She’s only 33 or so, can’t she use crutches? They are much less cumbersome, fit in front of you wherever you seat (car, public transportation) and allow much more independence since you don’t have to figure out if the knee scooter will go through a particular door or between furniture. But I understand that at her size, crutches might not be an option. She must have the mobility and balance of an elderly woman.

I suspect her foot issue is due to her super morbid obesity or her lifestyle. otherwise she would have answered people who asked. But Anna insists she is fit and healthy. You’re right, she’s becoming another type of Amberlynn.

Sarms
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 5
      • Total Created: 5
      • Trash Talker

Hi guys, first post here. Can someone tell me a rough guess as to what her weight must be by now?

She is messing with my brain too when she says certain sizes fit her on top

candiedchesnut
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 32
      • Total Created: 32
      • Trash Talker

The foot injury is indeed likely due to her obesity. She already had to have foot surgery a few years ago after she injured herself while dancing. I was looking for her post about it but I didn’t have enough patience to find it.

When I was looking through her old posts I was reminded of the crazy amount of weight she put on in 5 years:

Her slimmer face looked very different too:

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 677
      • Total Created: 678
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Hi guys, first post here. Can someone tell me a rough guess as to what her weight must be by now? She is messing with my brain too when she says certain sizes fit her on top

550 is my guess.

Also, welcome!  :bye:

Jez
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 108
      • Total Created: 108
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Hi guys, first post here. Can someone tell me a rough guess as to what her weight must be by now? She is messing with my brain too when she says certain sizes fit her on top

Someone on here said when she was smaller she admitted to being around 300 and she is way bigger now so I’m guessing close to 500, at least. Over 450 for sure. Don’t let it get to you. She is in massive denial about everything in her life. Years ago I worked in a clothing store that had a plus section. It was more popular than the straight sized section. Unless plus vanity sizing has changed THAT much, older skinnier Anna looks like a 24 to me and current Anna looks like a size 32 or 5X.

ETA: It just occurred to me that Anna has been wearing high heels shoes a lot recently. Now she has a foot injury. I just knew there was no way she is comfortably wearing high heels at her size.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  Jez.

Sarms
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

550 is my guess. Also, welcome! :bye:

Thank you for the welcome!

550, wow, I wasn’t thinking that high but makes sense

Sarms
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Someone on here said when she was smaller she admitted to being around 300 and she is way bigger now so I’m guessing close to 500, at least. Over 450 for sure. Don’t let it get to you. She is in massive denial about everything in her life. Years ago I worked in a clothing store that had a plus section. It was more popular than the straight sized section. Unless plus vanity sizing has changed THAT much, older skinnier Anna looks like a 24 to me and current Anna looks like a size 32 or 5X. ETA: It just occurred to me that Anna has been wearing high heels shoes a lot recently. Now she has a foot injury. I just knew there was no way she is comfortably wearing high heels at her size.

She is good at measuring clothing with her tape measure but it would be interesting if she would measure her waist on camera so we could get the real details. And her hips since we all know her waist is sooo tiny 😉

500 is kind of shocking. I was thinking 3-something the way she talks. She seems more mobile than 500, like with the trip to China and stuff, but maybe a lot of that is an act. 5X would make sense to me. She is getting up into Amberlynn territory.

Chocolate Mama
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 43
      • Total Created: 43
      • Trash Talker

Someone on here said when she was smaller she admitted to being around 300 and she is way bigger now so I’m guessing close to 500, at least. Over 450 for sure. Don’t let it get to you. She is in massive denial about everything in her life. Years ago I worked in a clothing store that had a plus section. It was more popular than the straight sized section. Unless plus vanity sizing has changed THAT much, older skinnier Anna looks like a 24 to me and current Anna looks like a size 32 or 5X. ETA: It just occurred to me that Anna has been wearing high heels shoes a lot recently. Now she has a foot injury. I just knew there was no way she is comfortably wearing high heels at her size.

She is good at measuring clothing with her tape measure but it would be interesting if she would measure her waist on camera so we could get the real details. And her hips since we all know her waist is sooo tiny 😉 500 is kind of shocking. I was thinking 3-something the way she talks. She seems more mobile than 500, like with the trip to China and stuff, but maybe a lot of that is an act. 5X would make sense to me. She is getting up into Amberlynn territory.

Bear in mind that Anna is rather tall at 5’9/5’10. When she was slimmer she was around 300 or so pounds. She has since then gained about 150 to 200lbs. I think 450~500lbs is not too far off the mark. It explains her sizing out of most plus size brands.

Sarms
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Bear in mind that Anna is rather tall at 5’9/5’10. When she was slimmer she was around 300 or so pounds. She has since then gained about 150 to 200lbs. I think 450~500lbs is not too far off the mark. It explains her sizing out of most plus size brands

Ah yes, good point!

Hotdog, not hotdog.
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1240
      • Total Created: 1241
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Well by looking at her old pictures it seems like being in love with her self and sticking up people of size is really not doing her any good, in fact it has turned her into a big hot mess.

Jez, I think you are right. She tried to prove how fatties can wear anything by show casing some heels and now her foot is fucked. Can those kinds of medical boots, she is wearing , on her fucked foot, really he bought over the counter? I’m thinking she had it on hand bc the injury is a high heeled repeat.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 803 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.