GlitterandLazers: In a mini backpack Anna carries her drunk, fat consequences.

Home Forum Youtuber Discussion Glitterandlazers GlitterandLazers: In a mini backpack Anna carries her drunk, fat consequences.

This topic contains 793 replies, has 61 voices, and was last updated by  sugarbones 1 day, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 794 total)
  • Author

Gen
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 25
      • Total Created: 25
      • Trash Talker

Her latest gem is drinking an entire advent calendar of wine. :puke2: Spoiler alert: visibly drunk Anna is even more obnoxious and irritating. I’m sure this surprises no one. :shrug:

I had to stop watching it. She seems drunk from the start whilst drinking the first glass. Still doesn’t know what’s wrong with her foot. Had to shell out $600 because she messed up a form for her dog to fly.   :slant:

Marissa
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 15
      • Total Created: 15
      • Trash Talker

I got like five minutes into her wine advent calendar video. She’s clearly at least tipsy before she even starts drinking the wine. She also mentions Data being an ESA dog because she gets anxious about stuff online? Wth does that even mean?

if anyone can make it through the full 30 minutes, kudos to you.

ICURAQT
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 62
      • Total Created: 62
      • Trash Talker

On insta, she is wearing that pastel cross body purse she received as a gift from her dad as a fanny pack.

Hotdog, not hotdog.
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1236
      • Total Created: 1237
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Her latest gem is drinking an entire advent calendar of wine. :puke2: Spoiler alert: visibly drunk Anna is even more obnoxious and irritating. I’m sure this surprises no one. :shrug:

she is so delusional to think it is a good idea to post herself drunk on the internet. News flash Anna, it not fun to watch anyone be drunk. You are very unfunny sober and even more unfunny drunk. Not cute, not cute at all.

WTH?
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 122
      • Total Created: 122
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

“. ..I left that store buying myself my first adult piece of jewellery, and I am so excited…”

insta post in full on gawdy glitter top in a jewelry store.  This a woman in her 30’s who once had a high paying corporate job.  More proof she’s emotionally stunted.

Jez
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 108
      • Total Created: 108
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

“iM aN aDuLt i’M aLlOwEd tO cOnSuMe aLcOhOl”-Anna on her newest video, responding to people calling her out for this horrendous, cringy video. Nah, girl. This video is BAD and I couldn’t sit through it. She’s horribly obnoxious sober, much less drunk. She gave us a glimpse into her real life, with her sack of fried foods delivered to her door halfway through the wine box. And conveniently, she won’t go into detail about how her foot got hurt, other than we don’t need to know. Also she’s drinking out of the mermaid wine glass featured in another video where she said she was going to gift it.  It’s unlikely she bought another set for herself.

Does she read here? Because I just commented that the fancy ugly Gucci purse has never made an appearance and now suddenly it’s on IG.

Hotdog, not hotdog.
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I zoned out but I wanted to see how it ended,and yes her drunk foray quickly turned  bitter . Since Anna is always the positive snowflake we get an outro of her talking.to.us in a saggy tit number with some sort of wide belt that accentuated her lack of global support. I’m guess she thinks this horrible outfit will take our focus off of her horrible behavior.

It was really not.necessary for her lsay ass to tell us that I her drunk state she downloaded an app that summons a person to her to walk Data. Merry Christmas Data you get a break from this hot mess now.

bTW the thumbnail she choose was a good warning for how sucky her behavior was going g to be

ICURAQT
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

This wine video is just sad. Talking about how much of a special snowflake she is. People that refer to themselves as weird, usually aren’t. She’s just a drunkard shut in. I think the fact that she recorded herself getting drunk is sadder than just drinking alone. If this, and her mystery gimp foot aren’t Rock bottom I don’t know what is.

ICURAQT
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

And yes. I am watching the entire video. Noticed she picked at her face when she started rambling about data dog walk.

Hotdog, not hotdog.
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

And yes. I am watching the entire video. Noticed she picked at her face when she started rambling about data dog walk.

I noticed her thriftthick picking spots also. I though they were showing bc she said she got rained on and all her make-up came off.

Maybe she cut her self during her raging fit, she threw around those glass wine files and some shrapnel flew at her face. Or the are Data claw and teeth marks he gave her when he was trying to get the fuck away from her.

Still waiting for the big news.

ICURAQT
    Participant
      • Trash Talker
    • Thrift thick. There’s the other one I use to hate watch until it got boring/ too sad/ pathetic to watch. Anna is quickly losing my interest as well

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 158
      • Total Created: 158
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Even too small for her boobs, which she always says are non-existent.

View post on imgur.com

ICURAQT
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Yeah I don’t understand buying jackets that are that small

Nevermind that it’s about 8 inches from closing, it’s uncomfortable in the shoulders and looks so restricting like you can totally tell she buys stuff just for the photos

Hotdog, not hotdog.
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Yeah and after she made a big speech about.focusing on comfortable clothes. She never looks comfortable.

Candy Juicy Thighs
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 292
      • Total Created: 294
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Happy New Year everyone.

Anna’s latest vlog makes her look a special kind of stupid. She admits she can’t fit on one of the rides.

Also I find it really suspicious that she won’t say how she injured her foot. It must be something embarrassing.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 794 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.