GlitterandLazers: In a mini backpack Anna carries her drunk, fat consequences.

Home Forum Youtuber Discussion Glitterandlazers GlitterandLazers: In a mini backpack Anna carries her drunk, fat consequences.

This topic contains 774 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by  goodgrief 3 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 775 total)
  • Author

sugarbones
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 74
      • Total Created: 74
      • Trash Talker

You all are guessing that Anna is working out to shed weight for bariatric surgery. This assumes a level of self awareness that G&L lacks. I suspect that she has been diagnosed with full blown diabetes recently. THAT would motivate ol’ gal to shake a leg.

I hope whatever it is that she makes actually healthy changes. She could do so much if she showed that body positivity and losing weight can go hand in hand. Accepting your body in any state but striving for health and longevity is what the body positivity movement SHOULD be. You can be proud of being who you are but also accepting that your habits are bad and in need of fixing. If she lost weight she could inspire so many people to make a change by showing her journey… I’d honestly be invested but the lack of awareness is just saddening.

Martha Stewart
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 41
      • Total Created: 41
      • Trash Talker

She is so self obsessed!  You would have thought this video was going to be about being assaulted or something serious.  She has lympodema  *sp.  OK, but she is still blaming everything that is hard for her (walking, breathing etc) on that.  She is on a diet to lose weight.  You would have thought she was reinventing the world.  More power to her to lose the weight, but get real and get over yourself!!  Sheesh, people go on diets all the time.  Get over yourself.

sugarbones
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Try-crying in this video is a bit much but basically she’s… got lymphedema but also like we all know she’s got a reckless amount of weight on her too. I’m halfway through the video and not sure at all what her intention is gonna be besides bragging about doing the bare minimum. I really doubt she did/does as much as she claims but w/e

goodgrief
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 58
      • Total Created: 58
      • Trash Talker

Good for her if she really is making some healthy permanent changes.

What I got from that video was that she still has not seen a doctor, right ? She talks about researching a condition on the internet that people suggested she has and ways to cope with it but she still has not seen a doctor! At this point I think the lipedema might be the least of her problems. When she said she also had back problems and could not walk for a mile without stretching I thought that probably her kidneys are failing. That’s something that feels like back pain but is highly likely with the amount of alcohol and fat she is consuming.

I think deep down she knows that she has bigger health problems ( like probably diabetes ) but she’s too scared to actually see a doctor. Blaming her overeating on the lipedema kinda absolves her of any responsibility for her weight but also gives her an excuse to now jump officially on the weight loss train without angering too many of her BPM followers.

What also was obvious from that video was that that poor dog barely gets any exercise. If you are not able to walk for a while you can’t have a dog because you can’t fucking walk that dog !!! I am feeling so sorry for that little guy.

sugarbones
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Good for her if she really is making some healthy permanent changes. What I got from that video was that she still has not seen a doctor, right ? She talks about researching a condition on the internet that people suggested she has and ways to cope with it but she still has not seen a doctor! At this point I think the lipedema might be the least of her problems. When she said she also had back problems and could not walk for a mile without stretching I thought that probably her kidneys are failing. That’s something that feels like back pain but is highly likely with the amount of alcohol and fat she is consuming. I think deep down she knows that she has bigger health problems ( like probably diabetes ) but she’s too scared to actually see a doctor. Blaming her overeating on the lipedema kinda absolves her of any responsibility for her weight but also gives her an excuse to now jump officially on the weight loss train without angering too many of her BPM followers. What also was obvious from that video was that that poor dog barely gets any exercise. If you are not able to walk for a while you can’t have a dog because you can’t fucking walk that dog !!! I am feeling so sorry for that little guy.

Yeah like, I get noticing an issue but she’s said she’s had lymphedema before when she made sad tiktoks for attention about it so it’s not a new reveal if so. However until she’s had it confirmed, I think it really is just a matter of losing weight if she wants to alleviate her symptoms. Looking at lymphedema imagery, she doesn’t fit the profile besides having a pear shape – which is weight related. In my own admittedly non-doctor view, I don’t think her legs count because they’re not abnormally swollen the entire limb down like you see in the stages of lymphedema online. She just has really big deposits of fat in her hips which don’t fall in line with her top half. It’s morbid obesity… if you watch my 600 lb life they have similar distributions and if you want to see lymphedema? Look at Amber Rachdi’s legs. (Also look how good she looks now, having lost a significant amount of weight.)

But I do hope she keeps up the healthy uptik. Looking at her old instagram photos, she seemed happier and more flexible even just 100-200 lbs lighter.

Martha Stewart
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Yes, the only thing I was surprised about was after years of hearing she has lymphedema we now see that she really has NEVER seen an actually dr about it.  She only has been told by “many people online” about it, and she researched it “online”.    I work in a place where we sometimes work with people who have it.  In my novice eyes, she is just fat, and may carry. her weight in her butt and thighs.

Scg12
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 12
      • Total Created: 12
      • Trash Talker

I think she said lipedema – which is different. It is fat deposits not fluid.

What I noticed from the video is she has been lying for a long time about her activity level and exercise. She admits she was in pain and couldn’t even walk a mile. What about all the videos of her running?  Telling us how healthy she is despite her weight?  All clearly lies.

I do hope she is getting help and getting her issues under control but it makes her past videos disingenuous.

sugarbones
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Yeah, sorry – I can’t spell that word for the life of me. I still think it’s a bit strange in her case, but if she put effort into losing weight I think it’d definitely relieve her symptoms. We all saw her photos posing with entire cakes, etc. I think she’s just morbidly obese similar to Loey Lane’s weight distribution.

Edit: Even when significantly thinner her body had the same proportions

Large hips, smaller top in comparison.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  sugarbones.

candiedchesnut
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 31
      • Total Created: 31
      • Trash Talker

The massive amount of extra weight she carries in her bottom half has weakened her veins, the larger veins have varices and the smaller blood vessels burst and form bruises.  The extra weight is also bad for the lymphatic system. I wouldn’t be surprised if she also suffered from intermittent claudication. She’s relatively young for all these problems but they happen at a younger age in very fat people and I would expect she has some narrowed arteries. All these things are painful and this is probably why her legs hurt.

People told her that bruises + pain means this is lipedema but I doubt it. The pictures above confirm it IMO: she lost weight all over, if she had lipedema it would have been very hard to lose any weight on her legs. She’s just a very large pear-shaped woman.

Do we have a medical expert here who can comment on this?

aqualung
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 16
      • Total Created: 16
      • Trash Talker

Anna is so oddly stubborn. She does not want internet critics to feel victory because she has quit the gluttony? We are not in your body with you, chick. You are the only one saddled with all YOUR fat. Suit yourself.

She has been overeating and drinking too much for YEARS. Like Boogie2988, Anna ate until her mobility was compromised. Now she acts like eating cleaner and walking 1.5 miles daily and quitting booze == splitting the atom?

Quit crying. 🙄 Your daddy moved you from NYC to Texas right before the jaws of life were required to get you out of that apartment, Anna. Now he is making you walk Data every day.

Hotdog, not hotdog.
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1226
      • Total Created: 1227
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I think she said lipedema – which is different. It is fat deposits not fluid. What I noticed from the video is she has been lying for a long time about her activity level and exercise. She admits she was in pain and couldn’t even walk a mile. What about all the videos of her running? Telling us how healthy she is despite her weight? All clearly lies. I do hope she is getting help and getting her issues under control but it makes her past videos disigenuous.

Why is she acting like her said lipedema is something  new? She mentioned it in her earlier videos when she lived in Austin the first time.

I don’t know who is telling her she lost weight, but I’m really not seeing it.

Then she is bragging about jogging for miles and bar classes but now the truth comes out that she can barely walk around the block. She is such a phoney, like her smoking, quitting her job, being type A, being a perfectionist, her clothes size, just using a little lemon juice to make her hair blonde, and now it is revealed that she lies about her exercise level. She is a lying liar who lies.

All I can think of now is how sore she must have been from having g all those tiktokers using her like playground equipment.

Martha Stewart
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

1-there is no weight loss that I can see.

2-Why are we celebrating this, but not celebrating the other extreme anorexia??  BOTH are seriously deadly trends.  Celebrate you all you want but this is BS

3-On that same thread…celebrate your body but why wouldnt you do this wearing something flattering??  This cant look any worse on her.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hotdog, not hotdog.
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1226
      • Total Created: 1227
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

^Damn, I think the clean eating and whatever she calls exercising is over bc she looks more Bobby in that picture.

sugarbones
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

1-there is no weight loss that I can see. 2-Why are we celebrating this, but not celebrating the other extreme anorexia?? BOTH are seriously deadly trends. Celebrate you all you want but this is BS 3-On that same thread…celebrate your body but why wouldnt you do this wearing something flattering?? This cant look any worse on her.

On her insta she does a slow motion run and it’s… bad.

sugarbones
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

A video by ObesetoBeast about Anna.

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 775 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.