GlitterandLazers: In a mini backpack Anna carries her drunk, fat consequences.

Home Forum Youtuber Discussion Glitterandlazers GlitterandLazers: In a mini backpack Anna carries her drunk, fat consequences.

This topic contains 782 replies, has 61 voices, and was last updated by  sugarbones 10 hours, 37 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 783 total)
  • Author

Martha Stewart
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 42
      • Total Created: 42
      • Trash Talker

She over reacts to everything!!  Per usual she doesnt fully share what said dental emergency is.  And she “doesnt want freak anyone out”…due to a freaking dental problem??  And she needs to take some days off, because she needs to “heal”. WTF

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

sugarbones
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 75
      • Total Created: 75
      • Trash Talker

She over reacts to everything!! Per usual she doesnt fully share what said dental emergency is. And she “doesnt want freak anyone out”…due to a freaking dental problem?? And she needs to take some days off, because she needs to “heal”. WTF

she probably chipped a tooth gnawing on something

sugarbones
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Genuine question, actually not trying to be rude: her “comparison” photo on instagram – where am I seeing a difference?

Mel
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 39
      • Total Created: 39
      • Trash Talker

Just watched her oh-so-scary-to-film “part 2” to her “journey” story. Why do all these women – her, ALR, Jen’s Life Whatever – blame their super-morbid obesity on being caretakers. “My whole life, I’ve looked out for everyone else, and put myself on the back burner.”

Bull. Shit. Just say it: “I love food. I use it to cope, and I lack control. I’ve now eaten myself into disability, and to cope with that, I eat more.” They all make it – both their weight gain and their attempts at weight loss – so fucking complicated.

Furthermore, their lives are propelled by self-indulgence: shopping, eating, laying around, not keeping a schedule, sleeping until mid-day, etc. They’re not single working mothers with minor kids and senior parents and financial concerns and stress coming out their ears. THOSE are the women who put themselves last, and it may show in weight gain. I just wish Anna & Co. would stop with the self-congratulatory over-analyses of why they’re fat, sad and stuck.

(Also, “self-care” is exercise, meditation, good nutrition, hygiene, normal sleep, purposeful work, time with honest and supportive friends, etc. It’s not hauls of fast fashion and taco binges on the couch with filthy hair. Self-care takes effort, and consistency. It feels better the more you do it. Self-harm is what they do, to avoid addressing their real issues.)

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by  Mel.

Scg12
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 12
      • Total Created: 12
      • Trash Talker

Just watched her oh-so-scary-to-film “part 2” to her “journey” story. Why do all these women – her, ALR, Jen’s Life Whatever – blame their super-morbid obesity on being caretakers. “My whole life, I’ve looked out for everyone else, and put myself on the back burner.” Bull. Shit. Just say it: “I love food. I use it to cope, and I lack control. I’ve now eaten myself into disability, and to cope with that, I eat more.” They all make it – both their weight gain and their attempts at weight loss – so fucking complicated. Furthermore, their lives are propelled by self-indulgence: shopping, eating, laying around, not keeping a schedule, sleeping until mid-day, etc. They’re not single working mothers with kids and senior parents and financial concerns and stress coming out their ears. THOSE are the women who put themselves last, and it may show in weight gain. I just wish Anna & Co. would stop with the self-congratulatory over-analyses of why they’re fat, sad and stuck. (Also, “self-care” is exercise, meditation, good nutrition, hygiene, normal sleep, purposeful work, time with honest and supportive friends, etc. It’s not hauls of fast fashion and taco binges on the couch with filthy hair. Self-care takes effort, and consistency. It feels better the more you do it. Self-harm is what they do, to avoid addressing their real issues.)

Thank you!!  Everyone in the comments was praising her for being so honest and this is exactly what I thought when I watched it. Total BS!  I’m glad she is making changes (although I couldn’t tell a change either in the before/after pics) but she isn’t ‘owning’ any of it!!  It’s still all excuses. “New” diagnosis?  Nope!  She’s talked about it as an excuse for years. Toxic friends?  No. Not buying it. Putting herself on the back burner?  Sorry, you’ve used that one before too. 🙄.  She lives alone. She’s not caring for anyone in a physically meaningful way. Who is she emotionally putting before herself??  Not buying it.  She also lied about the drinking. Only drank a couple times before July 4th?  She seemed drunk is so many video clips this year.

I do hope she makes a change but I still don’t see the real honesty and accountability.

aqualung
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 18
      • Total Created: 18
      • Trash Talker

(Also, “self-care” is exercise, meditation, good nutrition, hygiene, normal sleep, purposeful work, time with honest and supportive friends, etc. It’s not hauls of fast fashion and taco binges on the couch with filthy hair…)

Why is this aside so hilarious? 🤣

greasy hair + snacking in a reclined position == COVID-19 shelter in place life

Anna is slowly getting acquainted with PUBLIC accountability. Secret binge eating tells on a person, and it has forced G&L to confront her own morbidly obese reality. (After shedding weight, her post-obesity addiction should be gambling or sex — nothing that results in telltale excess blubber.)

Type A perfectionist caretaker women DO NOT WEIGH over 400 lbs. They do not need the jaws of life to break their apartment walls down so that a crane can lift ’em outside.

aqualung
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Genuine question, actually not trying to be rude: her “comparison” photo on instagram – where am I seeing a difference?

There is NO BIG DIFFERENCE. Quit looking. It is not there at all.

The Instagram post in question is from August 14, 2020. Anna did not specify which photo was from before and which photo was taken after weight loss. She is fatter in the RIGHT photo with shoes on her feet. She is slightly less ginormous in the LEFT photo with bare feet. (G&L has no idea how much she weighed in the photos. She does not know her current weight because “I still haven’t measured my body.” 🙄 Yet she insists on celebrating the purportedly more functional body in the LEFT photo.)

Said Instagram photo comparison post has 935 comments to date. In the text and/or in her replies to comments, Anna mentions that she gets lymphatic massages, sleeps with her swollen legs elevated in a special bed, and wears compression gear. 🤯

“I have all the things.” — Anna O’Brien

I suspect that some major health challenge / wake up call prompted Anna to take some action. Did her dad threaten to quit funding her lifestyle if she did not reach human proportions? Did Wealthy Daddy slash his baby’s widdle food budget? 👶🏼

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  aqualung.

Martha Stewart
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Thats the thing…Anna doesnt have lipedema!!!  She is simply bottom heavy!!  I asked her on several videos where did she go to get diagnosed?  She HAS NOT been anywhere.  She was taking advice from “instagram posters” and ran with it.  Her last ironically called “im taking accountability” video wasnt accountable at all.  As other posters have said.  She blamed it on everyone but herself.

And she made it all about dealing with lipedema and swelling.  The truth came out when people that are actually dealing with it were asking her questions that she couldnt answer, so she was just using general terms like “I have the stuff” etc.  It was great seeing how I wasnt the only one who called her out on it.  She is LYING when she says she sleeps in a special bed and gets lymphatic messages etc.   She is massively obese and she has huge pockets of cellulite caused by her massive obesity.  Not due to lipedema.  As one poster said “losing weight will not change in the parts of her body that has lipedema”.  She tried to cover that knowledge up with a lame response. Shes going to need to lay off the lipedema excuse.

Lastly if she is an “A type personality” she wouldn’t walk around and film with DISGUSTING greasy hair and that skin…she herself says she picks at them.  My gawd it looks so infected!   She needs a bath so bad.  I am over her CHEAP clothing hauls that she must return after because she never goes anywhere.  Lately she has been saying “this comes in a 4x/5x but it runs way small becuase its tight on me”.

I used to ‘hate watch’ her but now she is so gross, so dirty looking and just too loud its not even worth it anymore.

Martha Stewart
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Ugh, she is really being over dramatic about the time she “almost died” aka the time she wasnt prepared and foolishly went hiking in the dead of summer, without proper water, map, compass, etc.

sugarbones
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

There’s been some back and forth around Anna’s recent posts. Fatgirlflow took offense, but admitted in her video shaming Anna that she never watched the video in question. So Anna made a video about that video without having watched it too, calling her out as having fat as her whole identity p much and it’s pretty hilarious. Meanwhile ObesetoBeast is reviewing the review of a review of a review kinda thing.

For once I think Anna comes off as OK in this, provided she actually tries to lose weight & get healthy now. She kinda renounced the HAES community for not being supportive and just wanting to fight about itself, which was interesting.

Hotdog, not hotdog.
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1236
      • Total Created: 1237
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I saw FGF’s video and I had no idea the Pro Fatty turned healthy was Anna. Anna hasn’t lost one inch or one pound. Her before and “after” picture showed no difference. What she shows as exercise is a joke, only done for the camera.

FGF also did an assumption’s video and someone assumed that FGF and Anna are not friends. FGF said something like your assumptions is right; Anna and I are not friends. That was it.

Anna should pipe down until she shows some progress.

aqualung
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Meanwhile ObesetoBeast is reviewing the review of a review of a review kinda thing.

Why is this recap so hilarious?

Female humans who reach 400 lbs are not mentally healthy. I feel guilty for laughing at Anna. She talks about being a type A perfectionist LIKE WE CANNOT SEE HER. While still wearing the blubbery results of her food addiction, G&L wants to transcend the HAES community? Request declined.

aqualung
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Anna should pipe down until she shows some progress.

SAY THAT SHIT! 🤣

sugarbones
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

One thing that made me really wince was her saying she doesn’t have any disordered eating habits. She just eats junk because “she’s so busy!! it’s the only option!”

Girl that’s disordered eating.

Martha Stewart
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

OOOOOOK….She said she is having a “friend” move in with her for the holidays because as a “creator” there is no way she can do everything without help”. Ummmm, help with what?  Glueing plastic flowers to a headband and wearing clothes that are waaaaay too tight?

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 783 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.