GlitterandLazers: In a mini backpack Anna carries her drunk, fat consequences.

Home Forum Youtuber Discussion Glitterandlazers GlitterandLazers: In a mini backpack Anna carries her drunk, fat consequences.

This topic contains 782 replies, has 61 voices, and was last updated by  sugarbones 1 day, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 783 total)
  • Author

Hotdog, not hotdog.
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1236
      • Total Created: 1237
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I just laugh at her when she says she is a creative person. Her tick-tocks or however it is spelled is the same thing over and over again.

I still can’t see any weightless.

Martha Stewart
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 42
      • Total Created: 42
      • Trash Talker

A few things…

-She must be hard strapped for money because he content is heavy on the sponsors.  When she does sponsor videos she is like a differnt person-super hyped etc.

-She said in her latest video yet again that her “body is changing” and she hardly has any clothes that fit anymore.  Are…you….kidding??  Good on her for losing weight (that I have yet to even notice) but honey, your clothes were so tight you could lose 100 lbs and they still would fit!

goodgrief
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 59
      • Total Created: 59
      • Trash Talker

Latest YT video : she changed some crap on some shelves and is now a decoration guru.

FFS.

goodgrief
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

She lost maybe 20 pounds tops, says she went down ONE size and still manages to whine about it. Her body is sooo foreign to her it seems like she lost a leg. None of her clothes fit her anymore !?! If anything they might actually fight now and not be stretched with an inch of their lives.

Hotdog, not hotdog.
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1236
      • Total Created: 1237
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

What the fuck was that video all about? It was all a bunch of bullshit. Her body is foreign to her bc she lost like 5 pounds? She can’t find pants that fit b/c her tiny waist is throwing off the ratio from her hips. Bitch, where? I saw you sitting down and I saw no defined waist.

And people stopped talking to her bc she lost maybe 5 pounds? She is a work-aholic? Really Anna? It is rumored that you would take monthly vacations when you had a full-time job.

She is so delusional.  Anna, wake-up. You are a 35 y.o. loser who makes ridiculous TikTok video that people laugh at you. You are lazy and your exercise routines last the length of your sad, sad TT videos.

Martha Stewart
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

I cant, i just cant anymore.  I used to hate watch her.  She has gone too far.  What the actually fuck??  She makes a twenty min video talking about how her “body is alien to her” and she doesnt have any clothes that fit anymore???  What the actual fuck??  She is well over 400 pounds.  Even if she lost 30 lbs (although nothing seems different) she is so scared and stressed.  Honey she could lose a good 100 lbs and then, maybe then she would need to go down a size.

She keeps on talking about how she is going to be really stressed over the holidays because she has so much work to do.  For who?  For what??  Are we talking making tiktok videos as if she was 12, and glueing plastic crap to things to put on her head??  What does she do for a living??

She lost friends because of her weight loss?  When the hell have we EVER EVEN SEEN OR HEARD her mention or talk about any “friends”. I just cant take her anymore.

sugarbones
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 75
      • Total Created: 75
      • Trash Talker

i wouldn’t put on my insta story that i ate dog treats regardless of where you got them…

sugarbones
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 75
      • Total Created: 75
      • Trash Talker

Her Betsey x Torrid haul was meh, primarily because it was given to her so she couldn’t be her critical self. I love the Betsey pieces but I just don’t think any looked particularly good on her. The plaid dress was hella stretched out on the bottom half, so I really don’t see her size having moved much. It’s really unfortunate.

Martha Stewart
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

[[sarcasm]]. I love how ‘woke’ she is whenever there is a movement trending.  When BLM was new, she suddenly had a BLM moment that she never ever mentioned before.  Now all of the sudden she is politically aware and hyper sensitive to the election.  Yuck.  Every time she does this is such a lower low than anything else.

goodgrief
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

She cooked herself a Thanksgiving meal JUST FOR HERSELF that would easily feed 4-6 people.

Emma
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 33
      • Total Created: 33
      • Trash Talker

Ok, I was trying to upload some screenshots from her latest ~lingerie~ haul but my computer isn’t cooperating. Trust me, it all looks horrid on her, particularly the red fishnet body stocking. She looks like a ham.

Remember back a couple years ago when one of Anna’s New Year Resolutions was to stop worrying about being sexy? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

aqualung
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 18
      • Total Created: 18
      • Trash Talker

Remember back a couple years ago when one of Anna’s New Year Resolutions was to stop worrying about being sexy? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

I am going to hell for laughing at this. 😈

People who worry about being sexy don’t binge eat their way to 350 lbs. I’ll make an exception or two for a subset of NFL players and sumo wrestlers, but Anna is nobody’s pro athlete.

Perhaps the booze enables her to believe that the lingerie looked good STRRRRRRETCHED across her massive ham hocks?

Emma
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 33
      • Total Created: 33
      • Trash Talker

I am going to hell for laughing at this. 😈 People who worry about being sexy don’t binge eat their way to 350 lbs. I’ll make an exception or two for a subset of NFL players and sumo wrestlers, but Anna is nobody’s pro athlete. Perhaps the booze enables her to believe that the lingerie looked good STRRRRRRETCHED across her massive ham hocks?

I’ll be there too, you can sit with me! LOL

And lmao, probably! Plus being tipsy makes it a little easier to shake that jelly for that sweet, sweet feeder coin.

goodgrief
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

She’s more than 350 pounds.

I looks to me that she might be getting less attention on TikTok, last I checked she only had likes in the lower tens of thousands which can’t be enough for someone with over seven million followers. Looks like the novelty factor has worn off, I mean who long can you look at a train wreck ?

Martha Stewart
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

I havent been on here in a while…some recent observations…

1-DEAR GOD THE HAM OUTFIT!  How are we not discussing the body suit that makes her look like a stuffed ham.  What the hell does she see??

2-She is soooo worn out from working so much.  Ummmm yeah.  On what??  Dancing on tiktoc videos?

3-She is into taking “5 mile” HIKES.  OK, so walking on flat paths is hiking?  Where is her prep for this?  Being a morbidly obese person she is going to need a towel, definitely water,  a hat or something to block the sun.

4-The thanksgiving dinner for one that she made that easily could have fed FIVE people easily.

Whew, I had to purge this before I exploded.  She is nuts.

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 783 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.