Home Forum Youtuber Discussion Glitterandlazers Glitterandlazers

This topic contains 1,498 replies, has 102 voices, and was last updated by  sugarbones 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,499 total)
  • Author

PettyWhore
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 10
      • Replies Created: 2005
      • Total Created: 2015
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

(I looked to see if she had a thread and didn’t see one. Let me know if there already is one for her.)

She belongs to the super, super, super morbidly obese club along with the likes of Amberlynn Reid, xbrittney89, shicurves/Shiann Friesen, FatGirlFlow, Tess Munster/Holliday, etc. Like many who belong to this club, Glitterandlazers seems to fancy herself a “body positive activist” and motivational speaker. What she actually is, though, is Queen of The Cringe, Bringer of The Ultimate Second Hand Embarassment.

On Sundays she does her “Sunday Spiels” where she blathers on endlessly on specific topics supposedly for the purpose of educating others, I guess. But the real reason she does them is that she LOVES to hear herself talk. Like many other lolcows, she has an ego of monumental proportions that has no basis in reality.

For instance, in the following “Sunday Spiel” called “Let’s Talk About Health,” she basically goes on for 15 minutes about how you can be super, super, super morbidly obese AND healthy at the same time. Another common topic of those belonging to SSSMO Club.

Here is one of the cringey-est look books I’ve ever seen in my life:

Annnnnd please fast-forward to 6:23 in this video:

Hayguise
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 19
      • Replies Created: 1858
      • Total Created: 1877
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Hooooly…just the thumbnail from the last video  :good:

They say she has a gimpy layyyyg

Me
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 27
      • Total Created: 27
      • Trash Talker

I always have a good laugh at her posts. She thinks she is so sexy and that every guy wants her… uh,NO!

When she did that video where she compared herself to Kim Kardashian, I rolled my eyes sooo hard.

She actually thought that the guys found her so irresistible. She made a fool of hersf on that video. There was so much backlash, that she took the video down and stopped making videos for a hot second.

Most of the guys were complimenting her because they see a giant, blonde American woman and assume that she has money.

People in the comments actually told her that she was ugly and racist  😆

LoveTalkinTrash
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 239
      • Total Created: 239
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

OMG, this lolcow HAS a topic. Great! I wanna trash(talk) the shit out of this racist, ugly, super morbidly obese bitch. She is worse than AmberLynn Reid and FatGirlFlow, if that’s even possible. The worst thing is she has a good decent job and actually has fans that support her.

Big AL Reid has a lot of hate watchers, but this “girl” (31yrs old but looks like in her 40s..) actually gets a lot of positive comments and the dislikes are in the minority. I just don’t understand why? She is superfat, has the most unfortunate body shape you could possible have. It looks like one of those melted candles, so disgusting. I am not overweight but if I had to be morbidly obese, I’d rather have the melon like shape of big AL. Those legs are so deformed and cottage cheesy it actually makes me wanna hurl.

Why is this bish pretending she “works out hard, runs hard”? She walks 6 miles a day, runs, does yoga and fitness. She actually tried to make her fans believe that her big ass is from squatting  :rofl:
    If she really worked out “hard” she would have WAY more definition in her legs, even if she was fat. And if she worked out, she wouldn’t be THIS fat. You can sure be a sporty person that’s a little bit overweight or even obese but THIS MORBIDLY OBESE? this bish has to be over 400lbs. Who is she tryin’ to fool?  :jawdrop:

Bored, and looking for another 450lb lolcow? Come talk trash here! http://youtalktrash.com/forum/topic/glitterandlazers/

LoveTalkinTrash
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Fupacabra (Roxymaria)
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 760
      • Total Created: 760
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

THE most annoying thing is those stupid singing moments that she does in every video, I’ve especially seen them in swimsuits hauls. these make me SO mad! why does she think it’s cute?

And her comparing herself to Kim Kardashian and talking about how all the men want her. um…they all wanted a green card. how delusional do you have to be to not see this?

LoveTalkinTrash
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I know right? So weird! The singing makes me angry too. So annoying. Also the “look what I ordered when I was drunk” kinda additude freaks me out. She is friggin’ 31. It can be cute when you’re 18-22, but when you’re fully grown up, come on, give me a break will ya.

The Kim Kardashian video was SO annoying indeed. The only thing she has in common with Kim K. is a mannish face. But Kim K. looks at least as an attractive transgender or man, Anna looks like an old, washed out pedophile that’s trying to be young to attract kiddies.
    And indeed, those men wanted greencards. No men would ever go near that. If I was a guy, I’d rather pound Trisha Paytas’ grey stinky vagina, and that says A LOT since my dick would probably fall off afterwards.

Bored, and looking for another 450lb lolcow? Come talk trash here! http://youtalktrash.com/forum/topic/glitterandlazers/

Me
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

She does look like she is in her 40s. I thought that when I first saw her.

I noticed that everything she tries on doesn’t fit her. She really needs to size up 2 or 3 sizes.

The singing kills me!! Her voice is ugly and the singing goes on FOREVER!

The way she tries to act young is so pathetic.

Hayguise
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 19
      • Replies Created: 1858
      • Total Created: 1877
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I’m confused by that ig post, it sounds like someone making fun of her, is she acting a fool for views like trish or does she think she’s funny?

They say she has a gimpy layyyyg

Me
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

I honestly think she makes up things that supposedly “happened” to her for likes and views.

She, for some reason, thinks she is a very important person. She constantly thinks that people are talking about her.

She loves attention. That’s why she came back to YouTube after a week or so when she said that she wasn’t going to make videos anymore. This was after the backlash to that racist video when she claimed that she was the Kim Kardashian of Jamaica.

I don’t think she gets enough attention in her real life. That’s why she wears the most unflattering, hideous clothes.

LoveTalkinTrash
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Yes, her clothes are hideous and a few sizes too small. She claims to be a size 24. Now I know a few people with a size 22/24 and they weigh, like at least 150lbs less than her. They look so much smaller.
    She is a huge blob of a person. I think she is pushing 450lbs?

It is a miracle to me how she can have an amazing job in where she’s traveling all over the world and has business meetings. She is the least representative person I can think of. Not only because she’s morbidly obese, but also the way she dresses herself and the way her hair is – a dry blonde strawy mess. She has the face of a man, too. I would never take her seriously in business. I wonder what kinda company would ever hire such a mess.

LoveTalkinTrash
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I’m confused by that ig post, it sounds like someone making fun of her, is she acting a fool for views like trish or does she think she’s funny?

Yeah, she thinks she’s funny. On Valentines day she did a photoshoot with a ‘love me never’ sweater and a bottle of wine, fake crying with mascara smeared all over her face. It was so childish, so ridiculous. I hate this bitch. Imho she’s worse than Trisha.

LoveTalkinTrash
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Guise, this is what nightmares are made of.

SuperFakeFace
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 807
      • Total Created: 808
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

She’s that annoying fat girl in school who thinks if she is just being loud and “crazyyy” enough nobody will notice how fat and insecure she is.

I guess she hopes people will mistake her obnoxious mannerism, dancing and singing with confidence. But it’s just cringy.

Me
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

^ So true! She looks like she is 45 but acts like she is 12.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,499 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.