Home Forum Youtuber Discussion Glitterandlazers Glitterandlazers

This topic contains 1,498 replies, has 102 voices, and was last updated by  sugarbones 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1,486 through 1,499 (of 1,499 total)
  • Author

Hotdog, not hotdog.
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1236
      • Total Created: 1237
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

^ yup bc drinking is cool. #fatdrunkconseqences

I bet she was in the one room she can fit into at her tiny (waist) apartment mixing hard liquor with diet Mountain Dew and drinking alone. At the door was her post mates  delivery and she broke her foot by tripping over Data trying,as fast as a drunk 450 pound person can move, to  get o the door bc food. Data is in a full body cast, but can’t get workers comp bc Anna won’t let him miss his service dog duties.

Anonymous
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 158
      • Total Created: 158
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

^ yup bc drinking is cool. #fatdrunkconseqences I bet she was in the one room she can fit into at her tiny (waist) apartment mixing hard liquor with diet Mountain Dew and drinking alone. At the door was her post mates delivery and she broke her foot by tripping over Data trying,as fast as a drunk 450 pound person can move, to very to the door bc food. Data is in a full body cast, but can’t get workers comp bc Anna won’t let him miss his service dog duties.

:clap::rofl:

Also, if she thinks that she “possibly broke her foot”, couldn’t she possibly consider going to the doctor’s?

Jez
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 108
      • Total Created: 108
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Hotdog you’re being very generous, 450 lbs? hashtag goals for Anna! Her tiny waist lives for postmate deliveries, gtfo way Data!

I love how someone asked what lipstick she was wearing, and she never answered and instead said “try it over dark colors”, uh, what??

WTH?
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 122
      • Total Created: 122
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Grifter and lazy is whining that she “possibly broke her foot.” How much you wanna bet it was while she was drunk?

And, perhaps, drunk while  doing her Tik Tok toe tapping arm flapping flabby rolls dancing.

Candy Juicy Thighs
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 292
      • Total Created: 294
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Isn’t it about time for a new thread?

Kim
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 26
      • Total Created: 26
      • Trash Talker

Grifter and lazy is whining that she “possibly broke her foot.” How much you wanna bet it was while she was drunk?

And, perhaps, drunk while doing her Tik Tok toe tapping arm flapping flabby rolls dancing.

just imagine being her downstairs neighbour? :umbrella:

NiceTry
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 23
      • Total Created: 23
      • Trash Talker

Watching her latest video about the JC Penney haul, I have so many questions. She buys a bunch of gifts for her friend in Ohio and godchildren, which is awesome (although I was confused that she promoted JoJo Siwa’s hairbows) … But no mention of her actual nieces and nephews (brother’s kids). They are talked about several times in older videos.

A YouTube commenter asked if she has gout, which is super painful and often caused by an imbalanced diet. Crickets from G&L 🙄

What is the “big announcement” she was crowing about a couple of months ago??

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  NiceTry.

Hotdog, not hotdog.
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1236
      • Total Created: 1237
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Candy Juicy Thighs
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 292
      • Total Created: 294
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Happy New Year everyone.

Anna’s latest vlog makes her look a special kind of stupid.

Gussie
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 16
      • Total Created: 16
      • Trash Talker

We never ever see the size tags.  When she does it, itr is clearly to make the point.

I personally suspect she is switching tags.

Gussie
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

She said she quit smoking right around Christmas 2018.  I think she gained a LOT of weight in the first 3 months of 2019, and then, I suspect, went back to smoking.  Which makes her a walking time bomb.

Gussie
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

I am so curious about her dad.  I have seen him a couple of times (driving her to  and from the mall when she came home for a visit, going to china, going food shopping on another visit home…. )  He is normal size, looks very preppy and completely cowed by Anna.  I am guessing he has nagged her about her weight, been attacked from all sides for doing it and now just shuts up.  Also, they’re Mormon, right?  She went to BYU.  Like all Mormons, she seems to think that is a great university (it isn’t).

So what is the background story?

Gussie
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

I was struck that the girl in the Glamour jeans commercial who wears a size 6, says she gets everything tailored.

Ever since I saw my first Anna video, I have commented on her videos that everything she wears is way too tight.  Also, that we  all learned from what not to wear, that you should buy clothes that flatter and fit the hardest to accommodate part of your body and then have a tailor fit the rest.  In Anna’s  case, she should find things that comfortably fit her thighs, and then tailor to accommodate the rest of her.  That means she should start with a size 28 or 30, and then, tailor the rest of the way.

For the longest time I thought, “She must be buying the biggest sizes they make and can’t find clothes that are bigger.”  I was not aware that clothes went up another 3 or 4 sizes after the size she was wearing.  She could have been buying clothes that fit all this time.  But she chooses not to.

Given her history, I can only assume we are seeing a deeply disturbed psychological case here.  I mean seriously, her behavior is completely outside the norm:  she is wearing obscene bikinis (and sometimes less) on camera and she is putting those images on the internet.  She is buying clothes that are probably endangering her heath, they are so tight, and once again putting them on the internet.  She drinks a ton, smokes and continues to gain weight.

I do NOT see this ending well.

sugarbones
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 82
      • Total Created: 82
      • Trash Talker

Where’d all the recent posts go? Is the site glitching out? Page 100 shows November 3rd 2019 but it says this topic was last updated a day ago!

edit: ignore this, i guess it got boosted and confused me. latest thread here: http://youtalktrash.com/forum/topic/glitterandlazers-in-a-mini-backpack-anna-carries-her-drunk-fat-consequences/

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  sugarbones.
Viewing 14 posts - 1,486 through 1,499 (of 1,499 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.