Home Forum Youtuber Discussion Glitterandlazers Glitterandlazers

This topic contains 1,498 replies, has 102 voices, and was last updated by  sugarbones 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,456 through 1,470 (of 1,499 total)
  • Author

Kim
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 26
      • Total Created: 26
      • Trash Talker

She out here looking like the ghost of Christmas present.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Kim.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 158
      • Total Created: 158
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

It’s a paid commercial from Target. She’s not even subtle about it in her description, but Subtle and Anna live in two parallel worlds.

Hotdog, not hotdog.
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1236
      • Total Created: 1237
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

For her “crown” she used a foam wreath. I can see in I’m the front of it,what she couldn’t afford one more ornament to patch that bare spot? There she goes being a self proclaimed type A

perfectionist

WTH?
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 122
      • Total Created: 122
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Amazon haul.  That “rawwrrr” thing she does with her voice and hand/paw movement like she’s a sexy beast, and all the flipping cringe “sexy dance” moves.  She is either drunk, or oblivious to the fact that there is nothing attractive in her smooth moves, her bursting at the seams hideous SPARKLY GLITTERY LOOK AT ME! hauls.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  WTH?.

Shernan
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 360
      • Total Created: 360
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Now Target is sponsoring her? Eh. did you see her IG post about finally finding a mini backpack that had long enough straps? From her iIG pic it looked like the straps were a good 3’ long. Add this to the mounting pile of big gal problems.

I looked and judging by the size of it against the size of her, I agree with whoever said that’s totally a regular sized backpack. An actual mini backpack would look absurdly tiny on her expansive back. Also, how does she not see this is another consequence for being fat? My shitlord ass has literally never even once considered the length of backpack straps. Anna would call that thin privilege, but I just see it as fat consequence. It’s not a societal problem that Anna is so fucking fat she has to buy a specialty backpack to fit. That’s an Anna problem.

I’m reminded all over of that haul where she said she wanted “huge oversized blazers” to belt. I don’t think oversized is an option when you are literally busting out of the largest size already carried. I suggested a tarp to save the time.

Jez
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 108
      • Total Created: 108
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Now Target is sponsoring her? Eh. did you see her IG post about finally finding a mini backpack that had long enough straps? From her iIG pic it looked like the straps were a good 3’ long. Add this to the mounting pile of big gal problems.

I looked and judging by the size of it against the size of her, I agree with whoever said that’s totally a regular sized backpack. An actual mini backpack would look absurdly tiny on her expansive back. Also, how does she not see this is another consequence for being fat? My shitlord ass has literally never even once considered the length of backpack straps. Anna would call that thin privilege, but I just see it as fat consequence. It’s not a societal problem that Anna is so fucking fat she has to buy a specialty backpack to fit. That’s an Anna problem. I’m reminded all over of that haul where she said she wanted “huge oversized blazers” to belt. I don’t think oversized is an option when you are literally busting out of the largest size already carried. I suggested a tarp to save the time.

Don’t forget Anna uses a crossbody purse as a fanny pack. I have one small crossbody purse and I can’t imagine it ever coming close to fitting around my waist. I’m not a super skinny gal either. I also have an actual mini backpack from Dollskill and it is way smaller than that brown Vera Bradley thing she’s claiming is a mini backpack. And of course that green velvet jacket she’s wearing is no where close to actually zipping up her front. You hit the nail on the head though, it isn’t “thin privilege”, it’s fat consequence.

She’s been taking a lot of pics in NYC parks lately. I guess she’s gotta get her “i’M a SuPeRmOdEl” photoshoots in before she moves back in with Daddy

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 677
      • Total Created: 678
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I looked and judging by the size of it against the size of her, I agree with whoever said that’s totally a regular sized backpack. An actual mini backpack would look absurdly tiny on her expansive back. Also, how does she not see this is another consequence for being fat? My shitlord ass has literally never even once considered the length of backpack straps. Anna would call that thin privilege, but I just see it as fat consequence. It’s not a societal problem that Anna is so fucking fat she has to buy a specialty backpack to fit. That’s an Anna problem. I’m reminded all over of that haul where she said she wanted “huge oversized blazers” to belt. I don’t think oversized is an option when you are literally busting out of the largest size already carried. I suggested a tarp to save the time.

:rofl: :good:  I think a new thread name that includes “Fat Consequence” would be a great holiday gift for all of us. Thoughts?

Hotdog, not hotdog.
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1236
      • Total Created: 1237
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Anna carries a mini backpack filled with fat consequences on her back.

lets see a show of hands of who thinks that she gets little to no sex. The way she tries to act sexy is so cartoonish with her rawweers that sounds like a cat in heat. Who in the h

their right mind would want to bag he, especially seeing how she operates in the mating call department.

Jo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 4
      • Total Created: 4
      • Trash Talker

Hell everyone. I’m new here. Been watching this chick for a bit and have listened to some of her spiels and watched her hauls. I will say that I can stand to lose about 50 pounds myself, but I do not support this huge body positivity movement’on YT. I think it’s a disgrace that she’s the size she is at the young age she is. She talked/addressed her health during one of her spiels…… blah, blah, blah. Yeah, you may have no health problems NOW. Give it a few years. You will. They all love to say how they have no health issues and use it as their defense.

Being an overweight person myself, I know she has to be eating at least 5,000 calories a day, if not more, to maintain that weight.  These people need to get a grip and stop standing behind the body positivity shield. Life is difficult as an overweight/ obese person. There’s no way these people can be happy like this. I just don’t see it. Of course, I know that body shaming is not right either, but there comes a point where people just need to admit they have a problem.

In her recent LB haul, as in every haul, she squeezes herself into these damn clothes and looks ridiculous. Size 28 is the largest size at LB.  She can’t even get a blazer to meet in the middle and she thinks it looks good. In that same haul, she had the matching forest green dress pants. 😳 Squeezed into them. And all of this looks good how? In what universe? Please tell me.

Sorry everyone….I realize this has probably all been said before. I just can’t with her and her behavior. Ugh.

sugarbones
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 82
      • Total Created: 82
      • Trash Talker

New to the thread (s/o to guruggossip tho, where I’ve kept tabs before) but I was just browsing her old insta and if this image uploads correctly…

Circa 2015 to now – just a vivid difference? Also lol, a lot of her early pics were “#fitspo” and in support of compression leggings… interesting.

Attachments:

Kim
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 26
      • Total Created: 26
      • Trash Talker

New to the thread (s/o to guruggossip tho, where I’ve kept tabs before) but I was just browsing her old insta and if this image uploads correctly… Circa 2015 to now – just a vivid difference? Also lol, a lot of her early pics were “#fitspo” and in support of compression leggings… interesting.

Her old blog was strictly a weight loss blog. She tried new diets every week and track her progress. She even tried out for The Biggest Loser a few times. And went to their ‘fat camp’ so I’m not surprised she’d tag #fitspo on her old pictures.

Shernan
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 360
      • Total Created: 360
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Anna carries a mini backpack filled with fat consequences on her back. lets see a show of hands of who thinks that she gets little to no sex. The way she tries to act sexy is so cartoonish with her rawweers that sounds like a cat in heat. Who in the h their right mind would want to bag he, especially seeing how she operates in the mating call department.

I would actually bet she hasn’t even been physically capable of sex in several years. Like there is no way that big fat body is allowing it. She is so very heavy but with no muscle or strength. That’s if she wasn’t already winded by foreplay. There is also no way that body is getting in any position besides “starfished on the bed” so good luck even locating or reaching her vagina.

Jez
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 108
      • Total Created: 108
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

The way she acts and comments she makes when trying on “bodycon” dresses says she is HARD UP for sex. She’s obviously horny af. The issue is that she could get sex but it would be with a fat fetishist and of course she’s not interested in those guys. So her viewers are left with cringy RAWR I’m so sexy!!

There was an anonymous post for a woman on reddit about how difficult her life was being obese. I think she was around 300 pounds, so a lot smaller than Anna. She said sitting up, showering, putting on shoes, and sex with her husband were all difficult because her fat got in the way. And that picture above, geez…Anna looks twice as big now.

WTH?
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 122
      • Total Created: 122
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

No words needed here.

Attachments:

ICURAQT
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 62
      • Total Created: 62
      • Trash Talker

Watching Amazon haul.  No energy, no spark. Just trying on clothes that will never see the light of day. Agreed she isn’t getting any. She reminds me of a high school virgin trying to convince friends otherwise. The way she has clothes and shoes in the living room tells me she doesn’t even have company over.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,456 through 1,470 (of 1,499 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.