Home Forum Youtuber Discussion Glitterandlazers Glitterandlazers

This topic contains 1,498 replies, has 102 voices, and was last updated by  sugarbones 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,471 through 1,485 (of 1,499 total)
  • Author

Shernan
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 360
      • Total Created: 360
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

LMAO that gif. My aesthetic is unsexy fat girls who think they can dance.

The “high school virgin trying to convince friends otherwise” is spot on. I’m sure she’s had sex in her 30-some years, but she definitely still has that “desperate to seem cool” energy. She just tries SO HARD ALL THE TIME to convince her audience she is not only extremely sexy but that she basically has to step around the men who fall at her feet all day.

Also, the clothes and shoes in the living room tell me she has no company over AND that she likely lives in that living room. I’d bet she’s simply too lazy, or honestly maybe too fat, to walk the 30 feet to her actual bedroom. Bet she eats meals on her couch, sleeps on her couch, and never leaves that one room. I’m also not convinced she can even FIT into that tiny little kitchen anymore.

StinkyWizzleteats
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1
      • Total Created: 1
      • Trash Talker

Hey guys  :newhere:

Just wanted to say hi  :bye:

I’ve been following G&L for about a year and felt for a long time there’s something ‘off’ about her. Was wondering if it was just me, but glad I’ve found some like-minded folk  :cuz:

Jez
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 108
      • Total Created: 108
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

LMAO that gif. My aesthetic is unsexy fat girls who think they can dance. The “high school virgin trying to convince friends otherwise” is spot on. I’m sure she’s had sex in her 30-some years, but she definitely still has that “desperate to seem cool” energy. She just tries SO HARD ALL THE TIME to convince her audience she is not only extremely sexy but that she basically has to step around the men who fall at her feet all day. Also, the clothes and shoes in the living room tell me she has no company over AND that she likely lives in that living room. I’d bet she’s simply too lazy, or honestly maybe too fat, to walk the 30 feet to her actual bedroom. Bet she eats meals on her couch, sleeps on her couch, and never leaves that one room. I’m also not convinced she can even FIT into that tiny little kitchen anymore.

I also thought it was weird how she has her vanity set up in her living room, and a rolling rack of clothing. Her kitchen never looks used either. She doesn’t need to fit into it or ever use it because she orders all her food online through various takeout apps. I guarantee she doesn’t actually know how to cook or even boil water.

Candy Juicy Thighs
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 292
      • Total Created: 294
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Her weight is finally catching up with her.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shernan
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 360
      • Total Created: 360
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

LMAO that gif. My aesthetic is unsexy fat girls who think they can dance. The “high school virgin trying to convince friends otherwise” is spot on. I’m sure she’s had sex in her 30-some years, but she definitely still has that “desperate to seem cool” energy. She just tries SO HARD ALL THE TIME to convince her audience she is not only extremely sexy but that she basically has to step around the men who fall at her feet all day. Also, the clothes and shoes in the living room tell me she has no company over AND that she likely lives in that living room. I’d bet she’s simply too lazy, or honestly maybe too fat, to walk the 30 feet to her actual bedroom. Bet she eats meals on her couch, sleeps on her couch, and never leaves that one room. I’m also not convinced she can even FIT into that tiny little kitchen anymore.

I also thought it was weird how she has her vanity set up in her living room, and a rolling rack of clothing. Her kitchen never looks used either. She doesn’t need to fit into it or ever use it because she orders all her food online through various takeout apps. I guarantee she doesn’t actually know how to cook or even boil water.

I used to give her the benefit of the doubt and assumed the clothing rack and vanity were in the living room because that’s the only place they fit in her small apartment. Typical renter struggles. But I’m now convinced it’s because she truly lives in that one room. And I’m thinking she orders delivery all the time BECAUSE she can’t fit in the kitchen. God, imagine how suffocating and restricting it must feel to be in that big fat body in that teeny little apartment. I feel so claustrophobic thinking about it.

LobsterClaw
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1471
      • Total Created: 1472
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

#FatConsequences

Hotdog, not hotdog.
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1236
      • Total Created: 1237
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

cor some reason my IB isn’t coming up. What is her excuse for wearing that boot?  Perhaps she just slapped it on to avoid  or have an excuse to to exercise.

what I want to know is how she cleans herself. If she can’t fit that kitchen then I’m sure the bathroom, which is way smaller than the kitchen, would be out of the question also.

TrashBag
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 457
      • Total Created: 457
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Fatgirlflow calling out Glitter again

From 6:16 to 7:48

Jo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 4
      • Total Created: 4
      • Trash Talker

Fatgirlflow calling out Glitter again From 6:16 to 7:48

LOL @ Anna saying other YT’ers receive “preferential sizing”. OK girl. 🙄

WTH?
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 122
      • Total Created: 122
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

dancing queen Glitter can’t call upon her comment censoring friend to censor other YTubers’ comments, thank the universe.  Bow down to you, FGF! Another holiday present for us besides #fatconsequences.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  WTH?.

Confetti
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2
      • Total Created: 2
      • Trash Talker

Hi guys! I usually prefer lurking, but this ad popped up in my tumblr app and I knew I had to share it. Does she know they’re using her? And that they’re probably using her because she’s the definition of morbid-curiosity-inducing, lolcow freakshow clickbait? (I’d laugh that they chose such an unflattering outfit, but all of her outfits are like that.)

I would die if my embarrassing antics were being used this way, but she probably thinks it’s proof she’s sooo sexy and people will flock to the app to find her amazing videos  :eyeroll:

Attachments:

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 158
      • Total Created: 158
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Hi guys! I usually prefer lurking, but this ad popped up in my tumblr app and I knew I had to share it. Does she know they’re using her? And that they’re probably using her because she’s the definition of morbid-curiosity-inducing, lolcow freakshow clickbait? (I’d laugh that they chose such an unflattering outfit, but all of her outfits are like that.) I would die if my embarrassing antics were being used this way, but she probably thinks it’s proof she’s sooo sexy and people will flock to the app to find her amazing videos :eyeroll:

It would not surprise me that she not only gave her permission but also chose the pictures that reflect her ethereal dancing style and showcase her fun, sparkling personality. That outfit is everything, she looks stunning in her favorite velvet outfit that showcases her tiny waist.

Hotdog, not hotdog.
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1236
      • Total Created: 1237
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I love that she called bitterandtazers out, but I don’t think that side slit should be gaping open like that with the slip showing. Then again I could be wrong? FGF couldn’t recognize that Anna out sized that companies clothing and was in major denial about it. I really don’t think bitter was trolling anyone but herself.

Candy Juicy Thighs
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 292
      • Total Created: 294
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

cor some reason my IB isn’t coming up. What is her excuse for wearing that boot? Perhaps she just slapped it on to avoid or have an excuse to to exercise.

what I want to know is how she cleans herself. If she can’t fit that kitchen then I’m sure the bathroom, which is way smaller than the kitchen, would be out of the question also.

I don’t think she’s explained what happened to her foot/ankle.

That hairline though. Lol at “lighting affects”. Is that what we’re calling facetune now Anna?

Attachments:

MissDelusional
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2178
      • Total Created: 2179
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Grifter and lazy is whining that she “possibly broke her foot.” How much you wanna bet it was while she was drunk?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,471 through 1,485 (of 1,499 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.