Home Forum General Introductions Greetings.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  CreativeUsername 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 110
      • Total Created: 112
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I’m “fihe” from Guru Gossip.  I decided to sign up for this forum for more lulz, plus I hear this forum is much more stable and reliable than GG.  Hello!

Anonymous
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 110
      • Total Created: 112
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I’m “fihe” from Guru Gossip. I decided to sign up for this forum for more lulz, plus I hear this forum is much more stable and reliable than GG. Hello!

Stable, have you seen the code splattered across the bottom of the forum here? LOL … don’t forget us at GG when this site gets all stale on ya.

I’ve noticed that, but at least here, I always know I can access the forums.  On GG, it’s very common for the pages to just not load.  I do still post there, however.

Chi
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 445
      • Total Created: 446
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I’m “fihe” from Guru Gossip. I decided to sign up for this forum for more lulz, plus I hear this forum is much more stable and reliable than GG. Hello!

Stable [don’t you mean “Stable?” Learn how to write before trying to insult the site.], have you seen the code splattered across the bottom of the forum here? LOL … don’t forget us at GG when this site gets all stale on ya.

I’ve noticed that, but at least here, I always know I can access the forums. On GG, it’s very common for the pages to just not load. I do still post there, however.

Welcome to the YTT family. Our site is certified dictator free. No one assumes the identity of a dead person and the site actually loads.

Daddy'sLittleClones

Chi
    Participant
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Daddy'sLittleClones

Chi
    Participant
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Daddy'sLittleClones

CreativeUsername
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 1
      • Total Created: 1
      • Trash Talker

Hello

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.