HornyForHugs31 (BowBeauty24) – Part 4

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk BowBeauty24 HornyForHugs31 (BowBeauty24) – Part 4

This topic contains 664 replies, has 87 voices, and was last updated by  TossAPennyToYourWilcher 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 665 total)
  • Author

PettyWhore
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 10
      • Replies Created: 1977
      • Total Created: 1987
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

So she doesn’t have a full time job? Why would anyone rent to her.

Her dad probably co-signed.

PettyWhore
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

OH.

MY.

GOD.

LOOK INTO THE CAMERA LENS NOT THE VIEWFINDER.

This was one of the saddest apartment hauls I’ve ever seen. Two colanders and a bunch of tacky “art pieces” from the dollar store. Way to go, Allie.

Usually you buy (most of) the shit you need for your apartment before you move into your apartment. It seems as though Allie didn’t have the funds to do so, which doesn’t bode well for her future in that apartment. We should start taking bets on when she will have to move back in with her Dad.

eta: And she didn’t even show the hideous giant plastic fork that’s in her thumbnail.

Can’t wait for an apartment tour to see how she’s “decorated” her apartment!!! Is she going to show an empty living room with a lonely ottoman sitting in the middle of the room and her walls covered in dollar store “art pieces?”

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  PettyWhore.

Gloryhole
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 114
      • Total Created: 114
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Didn’t she lose her license for a hit and run? She must have gotten it back.

WHAT? I haven’t kept with her in years when did this happen?

candyfluff
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 808
      • Total Created: 809
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Given the sparseness of her apt along with her being so socially weird along with her confused and poorly executed makeup, her neighbours must think a crack addict moved in next door.

*bitchfigface*

kuac
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1391
      • Total Created: 1391
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Or maybe she had a small trust-fund that she got from her mom dying? She probably wasn’t able to access it, until a certain age. I doubt it, but it’s another possibility. Since she’s barley working part-time.

Judas
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1424
      • Total Created: 1424
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I cringed and rolled my eyes at her showing the knives and saying “Don’t worry, I’m an adult.”

Honey, we can tell.

Shows she is still delusional.

Shernan
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 357
      • Total Created: 357
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Baby girl needs an actual adult to supervise her while she shops for her apartment. SHE BOUGHT TWO GODDAMN PASTA STRAINERS. TWO. PASTA STRAINERS.

CAPL
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 138
      • Total Created: 138
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I wonder how fixing her apartment is going. I mean she literally has nothing. My husband and I moved into our first house together. Even with all our stuff from being single and things we bought together while renting out a space we still don’t have a enough household goods. I can’t imagine her actually having anything useful or having the money. It costs a lot to move out on your own and thift stores usually have the dirtiest shit. Reality is going to hit her hard.

Lambchop
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 250
      • Total Created: 250
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Didn’t she lose her license for a hit and run? She must have gotten it back.

WHAT? I haven’t kept with her in years when did this happen?

It was awhile ago. She was showing off her car on youtube by going places other than her backyard, but then suddenly stopped showing it. Some sleuths on here found a police report or something that seemed along the lines of a hit and run. I’m guessing she hit someone’s car, panicked, and drove away but that’s just speculation on my part.

candyfluff
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 808
      • Total Created: 809
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Ima do a Kai here and just pretend a different alternative reality. Allie was doing a photo-shoot while driving – drove into Jess Chip who didnt see her being blind as a fucking bat.

*bitchfigface*

Secondstar1111
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 44
      • Total Created: 44
      • Trash Talker

She mentioned she left a pair of leggings at her bf place. So I think safe to assume their not living together

PettyWhore
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

WHERE IS YOUR FURNITURE, GIRL?????

The scrunchie video is so tedious. The concept is the worst. And her execution is flawed as fuck, of course. At least three times in the video she forgot to edit out her second takes. So cringe.

Samanthajeanbrady
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 655
      • Total Created: 655
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

It just shows how absolutely immature and mentally stunted Allie is. She doesn’t know how to be a grown up. That’s why at 34 she is 15 years old.

Lisa
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 168
      • Total Created: 168
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

It just shows how absolutely immature and mentally stunted Allie is. She doesn’t know how to be a grown up. That’s why at 34 she is 15 years old.

She’s also mentally 15 because she’s fought being an adult for so long. She’s been so obsessed with being a cool teen for so long that she doesn’t know how to be an adult now, she has to just jump right into it in her mid 30s. There’s  videos from around 4 years ago where she says she just turned 18 or 19. She must have been what about 30 at that time?

Samanthajeanbrady
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 655
      • Total Created: 655
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Yep she was about 30, the number in her name is how old she was when she started YouTube. I think if her parents weren’t so strict with her. She would of had the teen/high school years she wanted. Now she is still trying to live out that fantasy in her 30’s.

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 665 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.