"It's not, like, friggin' 'Masterpiece Theater'"| MakeupByTiffanyD Part 13

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk MakeupByTiffanyD "It's not, like, friggin' 'Masterpiece Theater'"| MakeupByTiffanyD Part 13

This topic contains 599 replies, has 67 voices, and was last updated by  Becca 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 600 total)
  • Author

Teddy
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 333
      • Total Created: 333
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Her bulbous nose and bumps/pocks on her face while putting on makeup was evidence of her using filters and lighting. She has scars of a teenage boy around her mouth and chin.

Puppy
      • Topics Created: 8
      • Replies Created: 2855
      • Total Created: 2863
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

It’s so embarassing watching her scavenge the Ballard OUTLET where most actually rich people would send their designer to shop and get stuff for them.

Dick, the truly rich could afford to send a minion there and afford a designer to keep their house from looking so cluttered and manic-just like DICK.

I felt like Bald Braderick was trying to reign her in. He dissuaded her from buying multiple items, saying that she either already had it, or already had multiples.

Brad getting a Dick of his own- maybe…

Must be a tight month when FUPA Brad has to throw down and tell his woman to ease up spending them into the poor house.

How embarrassing having to scrounge up all that blue and white shit from various cheapie places….This vlog was hard to watch!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  Puppy.

Puppy
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

wow, kid is 2.5 years old….Most little year and 18 month olds know their animals sounds.

Her speech is totally unintelligible. While she’s getting that club foot worked out, maybe get her in some serious speech therapy.

Kid is way fucking behind. When only mom and dad can understand a kid at 2.5, it’s TIME TO INTERVENE.

:pcwhack: :pcwhack:   :pcwhack:

Kindertenkai
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 138
      • Total Created: 138
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

So glamourous

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

(I used to be gimpydick but nobody talks about makeupbytiffany anymore)

teebee9
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 724
      • Total Created: 724
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

wow, kid is 2.5 years old….Most little year and 18 month olds know their animals sounds. Her speech is totally unintelligible. While she’s getting that club foot worked out, maybe get her in some serious speech therapy. Kid is way fucking behind. When only mom and dad can understand a kid at 2.5, it’s TIME TO INTERVENE. :pcwhack: :pcwhack: :pcwhack:

well I guess I know what I’m doing after work.

i have got to see how bad this is!

Puppy
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Her parents are GRADE A, USDA CERTIFIED WHITE TRASH.

Apple didn’t rot far from the tree did it?

No wonder she’s so busy trying to convince everyone she’s from money and has it.

#TRYHARDFAUXRICHEBY Dick Nose D.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Female
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 36
      • Total Created: 36
      • Trash Talker

I have three kids ages 4 and under, and it is pretty much my job to decipher kiddie language. But even I cannot tell what in the hell Olivia says.

Me55
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1177
      • Total Created: 1177
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Like liarliarthighgapsonfire! Too!

Poor Olivia, still underdeveloped, because no one has worked with the child.

Tiffany still hasn’t bonded with her and  see that by  so called mom swinging with her.

Sad.

Martha
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 32
      • Total Created: 32
      • Trash Talker

what’s with her weird obsession with buying so many damn chairs and stools? It’s not like they ever have a huge group of people over where they need 20 seating options. Her space is looking seriously cluttered. Every which way you look there’s either a chair, a side table with two huge lamps on it, a mirror or big ugly vases. It looks really  fugly and basic. Way too much going on! Now she can’t stop home shopping so her house is starting to look like a mess. 👎🏻

teebee9
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 724
      • Total Created: 724
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Why does she keep putting Olivia in pink? (more of a rhetorical question, I know damn well it’s to show she’s a girl). She’s trying to make this ginger look like a giant strawberry.

Is it just me or is her nose looking worse? It looks very pinched and even more erect.

Regina Phalange
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 96
      • Total Created: 96
      • Trash Talker

what’s with her weird obsession with buying so many damn chairs and stools? It’s not like they ever have a huge group of people over where they need 20 seating options. Her space is looking seriously cluttered. Every which way you look there’s either a chair, a side table with two huge lamps on it, a mirror or big ugly vases. It looks really fugly and basic. Way too much going on! Now she can’t stop home shopping so her house is starting to look like a mess. 👎🏻

so much stuff everywhere!  Her ghost chairs look terrible in that room by the front door.  She needs to get rid of them.  She has a lot of mirrors too

Big Red
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 499
      • Total Created: 499
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

She’s always had too many mirrors. Designer once told me no more than one a room. But when you’re narcissistic I guess you need copious amounts of mirrors throughout your house…

Her child needs an early intervention referral. Her speech is very garbled, nasally, and anytime a mom feels compelled to repeat their child’s speech, that’s a good sign they feel the child isn’t intelligible…LB shouldn’t really even be “parroting” anymore. It’s very easy for parents to feel their child’s speech is better than it might be just because they spend 24/7 with one another. Of course I was surprised that the vlog didn’t have LB once again, in the stroller.  At least she could explore a little, when mom’s death grip wasn’t on her.

I’m just SURE LB LOVES trying on shoes Tiff…you know what she’d probably enjoy more though, Mom of the Year? Play dates with kids her own age…being able to PLAY and explore and not be schlepped around like a toddler. She’s NOT a toddler anymore. Go to the ATL zoo, botanical gardens…not some nursery in the foothills of chicken coop country.

I agree with another YTT…BBB was trying to keep her from buying the same 💩they already have 50 of in their Canton, GA home. She also basically cut him off one time too. For someone we know full well can’t find the time to edit I wonder what he went on to say…

I lost about 50 IQ points alone trying to listen to her stumble through the whole part about her new fave binge worthy show.  Good night. Form a sentence….and without, “like” “you know what I’m saying”….No. We don’t. But that’s what the fast forward button is for…I don’t care enough to decipher your ramblings.

I now know why she posted that IG post about philanthropy. Did she really spend about 10 minutes of her vlog whining about her favorite Smoothie King smoothie being discontinued? Wow. Syrians are being gassed, people are starving in our own country, etc., but Tiff can no longer partake of her giant sized smoothie, that she gets a couple of times a week….Oh the horror!!!!! How DARE they put “chalky” protein powder in it…86 the protein, add more sugar!!!

Gracie
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 43
      • Total Created: 43
      • Trash Talker

My son is 2.5 and can form ten-word sentences fairly eloquently. He’s memorized songs and jokes–climbs and runs efficiently. My point isn’t to brag but he’s only a few months older than LB and the difference is staggering and scary.

Wow that child is so isolated and sad. She only gets to go shopping. What kid wants to do that? And, btw, what husband wants to constantly tag along during shopping excursions. My husband will humor me a little maybe once a month but he draws the line with yawns and complaints.

Puppy
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Liar Liar, Your Thigh Gap Is On Fire.|MakeupByTiffanyD Part 14.

Continue on, jealous hater betches.

You know you’re all just jealous b/c you can’t shop at the Ballard Outlet like Dick!!!!!

Becca
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 407
      • Total Created: 407
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Tiff should really put Olivia in playgroups or something, that poor girl. I’m pretty sure the last time she was around a child was her trip with Leesha.

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 600 total)

The topic ‘"It's not, like, friggin' 'Masterpiece Theater'"| MakeupByTiffanyD Part 13’ is closed to new replies.