Jessamica92 General Discussion

Home Forum Youtuber Discussion Jessamica92 Jessamica92 General Discussion

This topic contains 53 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  loljokesss 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics Created: 6
      • Replies Created: 403
      • Total Created: 409
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

What happened with her cats? She’s such an idiot but last time I checked, she was always an idiot. She’s just gross

Vio
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 28
      • Total Created: 29
      • Trash Talker

I’ve had Sims pets live longer than her real ones.

ChristineCarrie
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 236
      • Total Created: 236
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Thought I’d see what mess has been up to lately, also see if those poor animals are still alive. She’s not only brought another Guinea Pig, she got a poor dog to lock up in that dark musty apartment.

That makes

• 2 Cats
    • 3 Guinea Pigs
    • 1 Dog
    • 1 125 gallon Fish tank

all locked up never to see the light of day again. The smell must be absolutely disgusting .

I checked her insta first and thought she had lost some weight. Then I went and watched her latest vlog, she’s bigger and more pock-marked than ever.

In her vlog she talks about how her and DUI have been having some relationship issues. According to her they’ve been on a downward spiral and in the worst place they’ve ever been relationship wise. With a face like that I’m not surprised.

Messy also went on a bit of a “I prefer white Sims but I’m totally not racist” rant   :wacko:

Vio
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 28
      • Total Created: 29
      • Trash Talker

Aaahhh that dog is so cute. Somebody save it. 🙁

I rarely watch her Sims videos, I just find her content so dull, I have no idea how she got so many subscribers, but one thing I do remember watching was some kind of stuff pack first impressions thing, for which she created a random Sim just to test all the new clothes on etc. The game randomised a black sim and the first thing she did was make her white. It wasn’t even for a storyline, it was just to show how a stupid dress looks on a sim, and she can’t be black. Really rubbed me the wrong way. Nobody has to play their game a certain way, but maybe she should ask herself why.

Hayguise
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 19
      • Replies Created: 1858
      • Total Created: 1877
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Lol not sure how I ended up here, must’ve hit the wrong link, but I’m dying at that last pic of her, she looks like axl rose 😂

is she dead yet?

They say she has a gimpy layyyyg

Bowsayyy
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 112
      • Total Created: 112
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Lol not sure how I ended up here, must’ve hit the wrong link, but I’m dying at that last pic of her, she looks like axl rose 😂 is she dead yet?

she is not dead yet, but pregnant! lol atleast thats what she said on instagram.

Anonymous
      • Topics Created: 3
      • Replies Created: 1038
      • Total Created: 1041
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Randomly clicked here and OMG in that picture it says ‘offers cuddling services’ and then prices bellow… is she a prostitute offering her bootay? Then she’s going to starve man, no one wants that shit!

Hayguise
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 19
      • Replies Created: 1858
      • Total Created: 1877
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Anubabot, that’s Amanda Molly, she has a thread here but it died since she deleted her channels.

pregnant? Oh good lort. I went to her ig quick but didn’t see that.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Hayguise.

They say she has a gimpy layyyyg

loljokesss
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 82
      • Total Created: 82
      • Trash Talker

Soooo….. I haven’t been on this forum or following Messy for awhile however I just went to her channel and she had another baby with DUI Dan????? And dyed her hair a patchy ass purple oh gosh. Her life is still a mess just going off of this update video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8sS3u-pDWk

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.