Home Forum General News & Current Events JonBenet Ramsey

This topic contains 63 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  SuperFakeFace 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Blank
      • Topics Created: 45
      • Replies Created: 3686
      • Total Created: 3731
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Is anyone following the Dr Phil episodes where he’s interviewing the brother, Burke Ramsey about his sister’s murder? This guy looks so guilty sitting there with a creepy ass smile.  :wtf:

Links to full episodes

Ep 1: The JonBenét Ramsey Murder: Brother Burke Breaks His 20-Year Silence

Ep 2: JonBenét Ramsey: Brother Burke and the Secret Interrogation Tapes

Ep 3: Who Killed Child Beauty Queen JonBenet Ramsey?

The Burke Ramsey Interviews: Your Questions Answered (Dr Phil)

null

null
    null

Invidio:  AJTV . AA7 . CWA . TF

Reuploads : AJTV . AA7 . CWA

Blank
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

After watching both episodes, there is little doubt in my mind that he did this. I believe the mom covered it up to protect him. Just speculation and my opinion. Even his reactions to what was happening as she was missing and later found to be murdered, was weird. I keep comparing him to my 9yr old nephew and their reactions are like day and night. After my nephew found out my dad had passed, he cried inconsolably for 2 hrs and cried off and on for days and weeks. This kid though? Creepy smile, detached emotionally, no empathy or sadness. Weird af.

You’ll see in ep 2, when the psychologist asked him to draw a family picture 15 days after JB had died he omitted her. I find that weird.

Anonymous
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 172
      • Total Created: 172
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

After watching both episodes, there is little doubt in my mind that he did this. I believe the mom covered it up to protect him. Just speculation and my opinion. Even his reactions to what was happening as she was missing and later found to be murdered, was weird. I keep comparing him to my 9yr old nephew and their reactions are like day and night. You’ll see in ep 2, when the psychologist asked him to draw a family picture 15 days after JB had died he omitted her. I find that weird.

I haven’t seen the special, but I am familiar with the case. Are you thinking the child (i.e., the brother) did it? I don’t rule it out but I do know that the autopsy report mentioned that the victim showed signs of repeated sexual abuse vaginally…I always suspected the father. But, children are capable of committing horrible crimes as well (e.g., Mary Bell).

Blank
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Yup I am speculating that the brother Burke did it after seeing him being interviewed. He just doesn’t seem normal. I am really curious what people think about the 2 episodes. There will be 1 more next week. The dr phil show is sort of painting it to point fingers at Burke, so I wonder what the angle will be for ep 3.

About the repeated abuse: that I didn’t know. How sick and sad. I feel there is definitely some kind of cover up with that family.

Anonymous
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Yup I am speculating that the brother Burke did it after seeing him being interviewed. He just doesn’t seem normal. I am really curious what others have to say if they’ve watched the episodes.

I don’t rule it out at all…I’ll give it a watch. Seems very interesting. Thanks! :bye:

Anonymous
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Okay, now that I’ve seen it…her brother has very odd displays of affect. But the thing is, wasn’t he cleared for DNA testing? I, to this day, think the family all had something to do with it. The mother also showed weird mannerisms as well.

Blank
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Okay, now that I’ve seen it…her brother has very odd displays of affect. But the thing is, wasn’t he cleared for DNA testing? I, to this day, think the family all had something to do with it. The mother also showed weird mannerisms as well.

His answers seem too vague. At times he seems smug when being questioned and not remembering details. Like when they asked him if he ate pineapple with JB the night of her murder. Like why his fingerprints were on the glass of ice tea. Like why after he heard his mom freaking out about JB missing that he chose to stay in bed. He seems to hide behind blanket of being a “child”. He’s not as innocent as he seems.

Oh and apparently she was hit on the head by blunt object and then 45mins later strangled. Bat was found outside but had fibres from basement carpet where JB was. He might be cleared for dna but doesn’t mean he couldn’t have clobbered her.

Something about that family isn’t right.

Anonymous
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

His answers seem too vague. At times he seems smug when being questioned and not remembering details. Like when they asked him if he ate pineapple with JB the night of her murder. Like why his fingerprints were on the glass of ice tea. Like why after he heard his mom freaking out about JB missing that he chose to stay in bed. He seems to hid behind blanket of being a “child”. He’s not as innocent as he seems. Oh and apparently she was hit on the head by blunt object and then 45mins later strangled. Bat was found outside but had fibres from basement carpet where JB was. He might be cleared for dna but doesn’t mean he couldn’t have clobbered her. Something about that family isn’t right.

I found him smirking and distancing himself from it very odd. His mother did it to and would call her “that child” during interviews at times and hardly show emotion–when she did, it looked forced. I truly believe they all had their hands in it somehow, but sadly, i’m not sure if it’ll ever be solved.

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 295
      • Total Created: 295
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

His answers seem too vague. At times he seems smug when being questioned and not remembering details. Like when they asked him if he ate pineapple with JB the night of her murder. Like why his fingerprints were on the glass of ice tea. Like why after he heard his mom freaking out about JB missing that he chose to stay in bed. He seems to hid behind blanket of being a “child”. He’s not as innocent as he seems. Oh and apparently she was hit on the head by blunt object and then 45mins later strangled. Bat was found outside but had fibres from basement carpet where JB was. He might be cleared for dna but doesn’t mean he couldn’t have clobbered her. Something about that family isn’t right.

I found him smirking and distancing himself from it very odd. His mother did it to and would call her “that child” during interviews at times and hardly show emotion–when she did, it looked forced. I truly believe they all had their hands in it somehow, but sadly, i’m not sure if it’ll ever be solved.

Yesss, there’s a forum about this! I saw their Dr. Phil interview and I was so creeped out.

I love crime shows (shoutout to the king himself Dateline’s Keith Morrison) and watched their Dateline episode recently (focused a lot on the 911 operator, etc), but that Dr. Phil interview was so unsettling.

I agree with you both about the family covering something up. Even the dad finding her body (and the fact that he said his first thought after seeing his child tied up, tape over her mouth, and not moving was ‘thank god I found her’…wut?) and decided to bring her body upstairs without attempting any form of CPR, but relying on a family friend (? I’m not sure if that woman was a family friend, whoever that other woman that was with them) to tell him that she was gone after he brought her upstairs is SO WEIRD. Even if you’re in a state of shock and decide to move someone in that state, to not even attempt CPR on your child? Check her pulse? Nothing? And the fact that he said she looked “peaceful” when he saw her tied up and tape over her mouth…I repeat, WUT?!

From their mannerisms, to their wishy washy stories, 20 years later, they still look guilty as hell.

Anonymous
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Yesss, there’s a forum about this! I saw their Dr. Phil interview and I was so creeped out. I love crime shows (shoutout to the king himself Dateline’s Keith Morrison) and watched their Dateline episode recently (focused a lot on the 911 operator, etc), but that Dr. Phil interview was so unsettling. I agree with you both about the family covering something up. Even the dad finding her body (and the fact that he said his first thought after seeing his child tied up, tape over her mouth, and not moving was ‘thank god I found her’…wut?) and decided to bring her body upstairs without attempting any form of CPR, but relying on a family friend (? I’m not sure if that woman was a family friend, whoever that other woman that was with them) to tell him that she was gone after he brought her upstairs is SO WEIRD. Even if you’re in a state of shock and decide to move someone in that state, to not even attempt CPR on your child? Check her pulse? Nothing? And the fact that he said she looked “peaceful” when he saw her tied up and tape over her mouth…I repeat, WUT?! From their mannerisms, to their wishy washy stories, 20 years later, they still look guilty as hell.

I completely agree…I recall seeing some sort of doc a while back about the cops never looking into pedophiles around them. That there was also a man suspected of being involved that supposedly committed suicide after a press conference was held where the police chief (I think) stated that they would find the killer. The thing is, the person who killed themselves, the crime scene looked staged and he would have had to shoot himself in the head in a bizarre manner (based on the hand the gun was in postmortem). I don’t truly get what occurred that night…or the motive really. It’s all super sketchy. The theories range from the mother killing her out of jealously because the father molested/raped the child, a pedophile ring, to the brother doing it. I’m pretty lost on how the victim’s body lacked any DNA from the family or the man who was found dead from apparent suicide.

SophieBurner
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 3
      • Replies Created: 542
      • Total Created: 545
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

…I’ve found my people.

I agree with what you’re all saying. I’ve been studying this case for a while now and so much of it doesn’t add up.

Thassy
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 268
      • Total Created: 269
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I haven’t seen the Dr. Phil episodes, but I love True Crime and the JonBenet case has been all over ID lately, so I’ve gotten a refresher. I always found the brother to be suspicious and figured his parents covered everything up to protect him.

Anonymous
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I haven’t seen the Dr. Phil episodes, but I love True Crime and the JonBenet case has been all over ID lately, so I’ve gotten a refresher. I always found the brother to be suspicious and figured his parents covered everything up to protect him.

The Dr. Phil episode on this case (Parts 1 & 2) are on YouTube.

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 295
      • Total Created: 295
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

The Dr. Phil episode on this case (Parts 1 & 2) are on YouTube.

Yes, I watched them on Youtube! They are still up.

I also found the Dateline they did a couple of weeks ago about the case on Youtube if you guys would like to me to find it again and share it here. It’s actually really interesting and well done, they do an interview with the 911 operator who knew something was fishy from the moment she got the call (the mother also thought she hung up the phone with 911 but didn’t, so she got the inside scoop of what happened moments after they found Jon Benet)

Bihboi
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 200
      • Total Created: 200
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I need to watch it I can’t believe I missed it but I always thought it was an inside job

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.