Just Animal Hoarding pt. 3

Home Forum Youtuber Discussion BeautyByJess Just Animal Hoarding pt. 3

This topic contains 780 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by  CAPL 17 hours, 59 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 781 total)
  • Author

Hayguise
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 19
      • Replies Created: 1858
      • Total Created: 1877
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

So this aunt that gave them boy augie just brought over three kittens? I’m guessing it’s the same aunt. I swear these idiot ytbers getting animals lately, if kai gets a pet I’m done.

They say she has a gimpy layyyyg

LiddlePallids
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 473
      • Total Created: 475
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Jesus. They’re another family that doesn’t need anymore pets. Remember when they were getting new carpets and she went on about them being “zoo animal grade” so that the piss could just be vacuumed up when the cats pee on it?!?!?!

Hayguise
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

deleted  :negative:

yep, all the times she stepped in cat pee too. And how two cats ran away, didn’t one run away for years?

if anyone missed it, she did a pet tag, not with cloe, the dog she supposedly loves so much, but a kitten. She said her aunt brought 3 to them.

It’s “kleo” with a k she said. Isn’t her dog Cleo? Or cloe? I used to tease her and post the wrong name for her dog because she would get mad, but now I can’t remember it lol.

There’s another dog you never see, a bigger one. So 2 dogs and 4 cats…cool…

PettyWhore
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 10
      • Replies Created: 1989
      • Total Created: 1999
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Someone should ask Jess how many litter boxes she has for the cats and how often she cleans them. I fear what her answers would be, though.

LiddlePallids
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 473
      • Total Created: 475
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

lol! Yeah I would be scared to hear what she says. And yeah, I’m pretty sure her dog’s name (the small one) is Cleo. The one that she thinks is only a couple years old even though it’s all gray in the face lol. And they have the bigger black dog too, right?

PettyWhore
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

It’s so cringey when she tries to act all tough with the swearing and the blocking of her haydurs. She’s so fucking clueless.

Hayguise
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

That sass! 👏

i know I should edit my videos, but I don’t have a MacBook.

…because you can only edit on one lol

i love style haul because they are amazing and I love them because they are amazing soooo yeah

PettyWhore
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

That sass! 👏 i know I should edit my videos, but I don’t have a MacBook. …because you can only edit on one lol i love style haul because they are amazing and I love them because they are amazing soooo yeah

And, hey, let me show you this wax warmer that I’ve never shown you before. I got it from Bath and Body Works. And, hey, look at this GORJUSS sleeve I got for my wax warmer that I’ve never shown you before. I got it at Bath and Body Works.

amandanicmc
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 5
      • Total Created: 5
      • Trash Talker

Best moments from the “Get to know me” video – first, she says she’s a “very intelligent person” and later is confused about the difference between a ‘long term’ relationship and a ‘long distance’ relationship? It’s too much, there is zero self awareness there  :scratch:

Jroc812
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 11
      • Replies Created: 604
      • Total Created: 615
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Scent Bird video….let’s get this video to 100 likes, it’s up to 10 dislikes. It wasn’t a real review so what was the point. Scent bird has been around forever already. She never heard of the company but on her IG she said she hopes they sponsor her cause they are an amazing company

Joni
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 673
      • Total Created: 674
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

“That’s just how my channel rolls…”

When’s this imbecile gonna realize the ONLY people who subscribe to her are haters?  Sometimes I want to tell her that but I don’t think she’d understand no matter how simply I put it.  She actually thinks she’s YouTube famous.  Jesus.  A responsible adult needs to cut off her internet access.

discoalfredo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 181
      • Total Created: 181
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

why does she not have a concept of time??? in her what’s in my purse video, she says she has had her car for 2 months lol

also, she doesn’t carry a wallet?? hope those sunglasses are prescription because we know she’s blind as a bat

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  discoalfredo.

Judas
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1524
      • Total Created: 1524
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

In regards to sunglasses, those are just cheap shit from Charming Charlies. No way they are prescription as I do not believe you can get two toned lenses in prescription sunglasses.

Her makeup looks better than the last time I saw her in makeup with those blush and bronzer stripes. Her face is looking kinda dark in spots. She either went crazy with bronzer or her foundation is too dark. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the latter as she spent no time picking out a  color when she bought it.

PettyWhore
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Hayguise
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Ahaaaa scrolling and seeing that shit, lmao I think I need a new profile pic.

The whats in my purse, I cannot stop laughing not even 2 mins in at how many times she’s slapping the purse 😂 We need a video made with a tambourine sound like the old kai one

she never had a purse before, no idea what goes in one. Such a child.

How come one I can’t see any comments? It says there are 10 but nothing is there, this this tard block me?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  Hayguise.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 781 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.