Kristin Gehm: My 300 Lb. Life Part 3

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Kristin Gehm Kristin Gehm: My 300 Lb. Life Part 3

This topic contains 594 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  HillbillyDeluxe 5 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 586 through 595 (of 595 total)
  • Author

Sweep
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 562
      • Total Created: 563
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I second ForeverKailyn (and Momo’s thread.) They move very fast and there’s often 100+ people all posting in one thread, but there’s always something to read.

I’ve been lurking on the MakeupbyTiffanyD thread the last couple of weeks, trying to garner enough info to join in  😆  I wouldn’t wanna annoy anyone with dumbarse questions.

I kinda wish the Rachel Whitehurst, Gossmakeupartist and vintageortacky threads were more active. They’re slow on GG at the best of times.

Now you mention cars, did you see on SC K was getting another oil change?  :wacko:

La
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 933
      • Total Created: 934
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I second ForeverKailyn (and Momo’s thread.) They move very fast and there’s often 100+ people all posting in one thread, but there’s always something to read. I’ve been lurking on the MakeupbyTiffanyD thread the last couple of weeks, trying to garner enough info to join in :lol: I wouldn’t wanna annoy anyone with dumbarse questions. I kinda wish the Rachel Whitehurst, Gossmakeupartist and vintageortacky threads were more active. They’re slow on GG at the best of times. Now you mention cars, did you see on SC K was getting another oil change? :wacko:

Where does K go that she needs another oil change?

La
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I have watched Trasha.  Hate-watched Emily in the past.  I have been reading her old thread on GG because I am bored.  I have tried to watch Kailyn.  I will try again.  Used to watch TiffD many moons ago.  Maybe  I can start watching Wayne Goss again.  I have only watched a few videos of Rachel and vintagertacky but would watch them if others would give it a go.

Anonymous
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 628
      • Total Created: 628
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

We need to get more people over here and off GG and get this site more active. GG is fucking terrible.

Puppy
      • Topics Created: 8
      • Replies Created: 2855
      • Total Created: 2863
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

We need to get more people over here and off GG and get this site more active. GG is fucking terrible.

I’m certainly not a fan!  :rofl:   :rofl:

Puppy
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I second ForeverKailyn (and Momo’s thread.) They move very fast and there’s often 100+ people all posting in one thread, but there’s always something to read. I’ve been lurking on the MakeupbyTiffanyD thread the last couple of weeks, trying to garner enough info to join in :lol: I wouldn’t wanna annoy anyone with dumbarse questions. I kinda wish the Rachel Whitehurst, Gossmakeupartist and vintageortacky threads were more active. They’re slow on GG at the best of times. Now you mention cars, did you see on SC K was getting another oil change? :wacko:

Join us in Dick’s thread! I only started following around the end of her pregnancy and got sucked right in. There are some real experts there: and very willing to fill the gaps!

La
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I have watched Trasha.  Hate-watched Emily in the past.  I have been reading her old thread on GG because I am bored.  I have tried to watch Kailyn.  I will try again.  Used to watch TiffD many moons ago.  Maybe  I can start watching Wayne Goss again.  I have only watched a few videos of Rachel and vintagertacky but would watch them if others would give it a go.  Used to watch Jenn some but have not in a long time.  Again I could try and catch up.

La
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

okay will take a look.  thought I hit submit a long time ago on some suggestions everyone made and came back and it was still sitting waiting to be submitted.  will read and try to catch up.

Puppy
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

HillbillyDeluxe
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 868
      • Total Created: 868
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Are there any vlaaags with Baaawb’s family?

Definitely. 21:54 for a HONEY OF A SHOT of Baaaaabbaaaaays’ sister. Toad with a heaving gunt.

So Baab basically married his ‘sister’…It always skeeves me out a little when people marry basic clones of their siblings..

Viewing 10 posts - 586 through 595 (of 595 total)

The topic ‘Kristin Gehm: My 300 Lb. Life Part 3’ is closed to new replies.