Kristin Gehm Part 6: All Hail Burberry! Big Gehm Hunter!

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Kristin Gehm Kristin Gehm Part 6: All Hail Burberry! Big Gehm Hunter!

This topic contains 590 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  Puppy 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 586 through 591 (of 591 total)
  • Author

Burberry
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 374
      • Total Created: 374
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

New mega haul video up. More foundations, more blushes, more lippies, more, more, more…can’t stop…WON’T STOP! She actually refers to herself as a “makeup artist” “lightly and in air quotes” (at about the 10:23 mark). What the actual??? She’s “not sure” about the Wayne Goss Air Brush…I happen to have that brush. It is small, but I love it for powder, blush, highlight. Not really confusing. She haaad to support Gravyard girl and Jaclyn Hill by purchasing their products. Why?? She’s already not happy with the split pans…not the same formula. Duh?? Three Marc Jacobs blushes…she’s not impressed people! And btw…how dare they not have the testers out for her to swatch! I just can’t….

She bitches about Sephora not having testers out for the MJ blushes but bought three of them anyway, what a lunatic, she deserves to be unhappy with them. The Nordstrom haul had a lot of big oversized sweaters to wear with leggings, good lord I can’t imagine that woman in leggings. And btw, in all the other Nordstrom hauls I’ve seen lately people have mentioned what size they got and how the sizes ran, just sayin.

Why does she insist on buying things that hide her body? All of the cardi’s (MsGoldGirl bought the same drappy jacket — ugly ass jacket) are drappy and not figure flattering. Didn’t she say in that Dia (something named like that) try on, that the stylist picked out clothes specifically to highlight her shape? Whatever!

I remember when she got clothes from that stylist, the dress she had looked pretty good on such a large woman.  I think MsGoldGirl dresses terribly too.

After watching the haul I think the next thread should be called Haul Your Fat Ass to a Therapist!

MsNic
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 107
      • Total Created: 107
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

New mega haul video up. More foundations, more blushes, more lippies, more, more, more…can’t stop…WON’T STOP! She actually refers to herself as a “makeup artist” “lightly and in air quotes” (at about the 10:23 mark). What the actual??? She’s “not sure” about the Wayne Goss Air Brush…I happen to have that brush. It is small, but I love it for powder, blush, highlight. Not really confusing. She haaad to support Gravyard girl and Jaclyn Hill by purchasing their products. Why?? She’s already not happy with the split pans…not the same formula. Duh?? Three Marc Jacobs blushes…she’s not impressed people! And btw…how dare they not have the testers out for her to swatch! I just can’t….

She bitches about Sephora not having testers out for the MJ blushes but bought three of them anyway, what a lunatic, she deserves to be unhappy with them. The Nordstrom haul had a lot of big oversized sweaters to wear with leggings, good lord I can’t imagine that woman in leggings. And btw, in all the other Nordstrom hauls I’ve seen lately people have mentioned what size they got and how the sizes ran, just sayin.

Why does she insist on buying things that hide her body? All of the cardi’s (MsGoldGirl bought the same drappy jacket — ugly ass jacket) are drappy and not figure flattering. Didn’t she say in that Dia (something named like that) try on, that the stylist picked out clothes specifically to highlight her shape? Whatever!

I remember when she got clothes from that stylist, the dress she had looked pretty good on such a large woman. I think MsGoldGirl dresses terribly too. After watching the haul I think the next thread should be called Haul Your Fat Ass to a Therapist!

That can be her next video – Bonus Sunday Haul: Your Fat Ass to a Therapist!   :yes:   :yes:   :yes:

QuePasa
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 274
      • Total Created: 274
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

There is no point to showing clothing in a haul if she isn’t going to tell us what size she ordered and show us how the clothes look on her.  Viewers look to hauls to determine how clothes will fit on themselves based on now they fit the YTer.  I imagine lots of her viewers are around K’s size, and she does a disservice to them by not providing that info. Simply providing a plus size affiliate link is not helpful.

sophiezw
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 53
      • Total Created: 53
      • Trash Talker

So she bought THREE Marc Jacobs blushes that dammit, she couldn’t swatch. EACH one is $42 (!!) and she’s “less than impressed”.  Watch. They’ll be going back like so many other things she buys. It’s annoying because like someone else mentioned, her attitude of “I’ll buy it and return it” is just driving up costs for everyone else.  I honestly think that Sephora should reconsider their policy from unlimited returns to maybe 3 per year.  I’m sure there are other people out there who abuse the system regularly. I don’t know why this annoys me so much, but it really does!

ohgirlno
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 148
      • Total Created: 149
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

She makes it sound like she’s in some special YouTube sisterhood sorority with how she desperately wants to support Jaclyn Hill and Graveyard Girl. Like, Jaclyn probably has no idea who you are and I think she’s going to do just fine if you don’t rush out and buy every single Becca collab she plops out. I wish she’d start vlogging again. I mean, they were bad but in an entertaining way. The beauty videos just make me annoyed with all the waste and consumerism.

Puppy
      • Topics Created: 8
      • Replies Created: 2855
      • Total Created: 2863
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★
Viewing 6 posts - 586 through 591 (of 591 total)

The topic ‘Kristin Gehm Part 6: All Hail Burberry! Big Gehm Hunter!’ is closed to new replies.