Liens & Lies | MakeupByTiffanyD Part 11

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk MakeupByTiffanyD Liens & Lies | MakeupByTiffanyD Part 11

This topic contains 598 replies, has 59 voices, and was last updated by  Puppy 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 599 total)
  • Author

Puppy
      • Topics Created: 8
      • Replies Created: 2855
      • Total Created: 2863
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Continue here, Dick haters!

:good: :good:

Me55
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 1177
      • Total Created: 1177
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Good topic title!!

EsteeLorder
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 338
      • Total Created: 338
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

That scarf. She doesn’t even wear scarves. It’s not her style. Why is she holding it in that picture ? It doesn’t even go with that outfit. Shes such a loser. And lmao at to like to know it posts in a row. Lease payment must be due.

Teddy
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 333
      • Total Created: 333
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I didn’t even notice the ugly scarf. If that post was to brag, it was an epic fail…

Big Red
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 499
      • Total Created: 499
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I wonder how long these non-showy IG pics take to stage. I’m sure she spends a considerable amount of time to plant and crook her legs just right to fake a thigh gap,  I’m sure she thinks of how can I make it look oh so caz and get the most amount of sponsors in a pic…nothing about any of her pics looks like she’s just quickly snapping a pic on her way out on the town.

I see a bunch of snaps now of the kid and BBB now that we’ve noted that here again. Wonder what place has been subbed in now that it’s a little colder and they probably can’t hit that nursery. Gotta pretend we take the kid outside and don’t just leave her in the 5 square foot area we pen off for her at home….

Lutine
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 180
      • Total Created: 180
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Wait, she forgot to tuck in the front of her shirt in order to show her Hermes belt buckle!!!!! For months she used to take pictures of herself with that belt buckle well in sight, and if it was not that, it was the Hermes blanket casually positioned in full sight on the background. Because she’s not showy, y’all… brands don’t matter at all, you guys, she’s just very easy and simple…

Katt
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 58
      • Total Created: 58
      • Trash Talker

Do we think she bought that ugly over priced scarf new or used from Ebay?  I know she made a deal of the nice box it came in, but that doesn’t mean she bought it new.   This girl is just a wreck  :yes:   Can’t afford matching appliances after that kitchen “re do”, but she can spend $800 on a hideous looking scarf that she wouldn’t go near if it wasn’t LV.

The gift guide, I made it through about half of her crazy manic ass buying gifts with her Nordstrom EBT cards. She just loves buying stuff, not for the joy of giving as she claims because she’s obsessed with shopping.  It’s an excuse to do another “collaboration” with Nordstrom ya’ll where she really shops and has for years.  I wonder how many  people don’t realize she’s making $$ when they click the links she so “helpfully” shares.   :thinking:

Me55
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1177
      • Total Created: 1177
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

That is why Tiffany skirts the issue. She  blocked and deleted Amanda Miller for asking this question.  We have proof, Check last topic title towards the end,  that was posted and how the current topic title was chosen.

The kitchen redo is terrible to me because it isn’t functional. The  kitchen is the heart of the home.

Wonder now  when the scarf be resold on eBay.

GoodStuff
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 86
      • Total Created: 86
      • Trash Talker

Did y’all notice she changed out her cheapass Target dining room chairs? She’s so rich but couldn’t even put high quality furniture in the fanciest room in the house?  😆

Nunya
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 168
      • Total Created: 168
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Just watched the hot rollers video..it took Dick this long to realize the ghost chairs looked “cheesy” with her kitchen table. Da’ling, we all noticed that the first second we saw the IG pic. This biatch is T-A-C-K-Y.

Martha
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 32
      • Total Created: 32
      • Trash Talker

That was the worst hot roller video I’ve ever watched. Those hairs sticking out at the top of her head, the roots looked kinky and greasy as hell! Does she not even wash her hair before doing a hair tutorial? I think she has so much product buildup which makes it look permanently greasy. Invest in a build up remover! Jesus!

And everyone knows you’re supposed to be let the rollers cool completely on the head before you take them out. At the end her hair looked almost the same as when she started. She’s actually dumb as hell.

My good this woman loves to hear herself talk. She is so bored with her life she spends her time talking to a camera. 32 minutes on how to put in some rollers? KILL ME NOW  :wtf:

Martha
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 32
      • Total Created: 32
      • Trash Talker

The fact that she can talk for like 10 solid minutes about chairs just shows the scope of excitement that is her life. OMG. This woman is the epitome of self absorbed. She is so wasteful it’s unbelievable and her entire house is so cluttered with damn ugly furniture that no one will ever sit on or use. Why on earth does she need so many chairs for her imaginary friends, they never entertain at home and spend their life eating greasy deep fried mac & cheese balls probably 5 days a week anyway?  :rofl:

Big Red
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 499
      • Total Created: 499
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I’ve always wondered at the viewers who think wow, I must get (insert beauty, hair, nails, decorating, whatever) advice from (insert influencer’s name here). With Tiff, if you use her for hair advice it’s not unlike going to a mechanic when what you really need is a cardiologist. They might get the basic idea around how the cardiovascular system works but as far as the inner workings and ins and outs, nope.

Teddy
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 333
      • Total Created: 333
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I have no words for that last video…it’s just sad on so many levels.

Riquette
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 97
      • Total Created: 97
      • Trash Talker

I cannot believe I watched to the end….it was painful!!! Like her hair looks the same. To the comment earlier….I think she really si dumb….and all that swallowing!!! Ugh!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 599 total)

The topic ‘Liens & Lies | MakeupByTiffanyD Part 11’ is closed to new replies.