Like, Thank, Upvote

Home Forum General Technical Help Suggestion Section Like, Thank, Upvote

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  tahjaymahai 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 271
      • Total Created: 273
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Is there a way to like other users posts?
    I’d like a way to show others I appreciate or got a good chuckle out of there post.

jane-anon-doe
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 3
      • Total Created: 3
      • Trash Talker

I agree, I’d love to have that.

Kerplunk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 45
      • Total Created: 45
      • Trash Talker

There are lots of plug-ins for WordPress sites….and there are ones to thank users for posts. I just don’t know if if all the plug-ins will work on every type of site.

I, too, want to be able to thank users for posts. Thank You Counter Button is just one option I saw while casually browsing.

tahjaymahai
    Keymaster
      • Topics Created: 13
      • Replies Created: 789
      • Total Created: 802
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

definitely going to look into that here, im sure we will be able to find plugins for thanks/emoticons and such. just have to do one thing at a time! we have a pretty big to do list currently of things to change/make better and feel more like a forum.

yes i do too, i used the thank feature a lot at gg because if i saw a post that said basically what i wanted to say, i would just thank it instead of feeling the need to make my own post basically reiterating. definitely going to look into that!

brandon
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 11
      • Replies Created: 40
      • Total Created: 51
      • Trash Talker

Additionally, I would recommend a dislike function or negativity button where if a specific post gets too many negative votes it is automatically marked as spam and perhaps alerts moderators. This would be significantly helpful whenever there’s a troll, or extreme narrow-mindedness and arguing going on in a thread and moderators are not readily available at that moment.

tahjaymahai
    Keymaster
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

good idea! i will look, maybe theres a plugin that has both of those features in one.

SunnyDays
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 21
      • Total Created: 21
      • Trash Talker

Yes please! Both of those buttons would be awesome 🙂 Thanks so much for doing all this <3 You’re amazing.

tahjaymahai
    Keymaster
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

thanks so much for the compliment! just trying to make the site successful and fun and pleasing to the users so all suggestions are awesome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.