LisaLisaD1 General Discussion

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk LisaLisaD1 LisaLisaD1 General Discussion

This topic contains 74 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  allure 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • Author

YTT Admin
    Keymaster
      • Topics Created: 82
      • Replies Created: 157
      • Total Created: 239
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Trash Talk here!

Anonymous
      • Topics Created: 3
      • Replies Created: 1255
      • Total Created: 1258
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

We need to get other sections more active.  I just had to say something about Lisa’s latest OOTD posted this weekend.  Those leggings are hideous!  Even most of her stans didn’t like them.  Or the spidery false eyelashes she had on.  She looked terrible.

sailor43
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 41
      • Total Created: 41
      • Trash Talker

We need to get other sections more active. I just had to say something about Lisa’s latest OOTD posted this weekend. Those leggings are hideous! Even most of her stans didn’t like them. Or the spidery false eyelashes she had on. She looked terrible.

Ummmm she is much too old to be wearing this crap.

Burberry
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 374
      • Total Created: 374
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Hoping people show up here since GG is still down.  There are less issues on this site and I’m sick of jumping back and forth.  The only thing I can remember about the latest vid is that she went on about that stupid movie for way too long.

MissT
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1574
      • Total Created: 1575
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

CAMELTOE

<hr />

ArizonaDreamin
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 276
      • Total Created: 276
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Hoping people show up here since GG is still down. There are less issues on this site and I’m sick of jumping back and forth. The only thing I can remember about the latest vid is that she went on about that stupid movie for way too long.

Burberry, the Cloverfield movie? I laughed my ass off listening to her discuss it and how she couldn’t get it out of her head and how the movie made you REALLY think about things. It was a crap movie. She doesn’t get out near enough. My gawwddd.

Burberry
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 374
      • Total Created: 374
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I agree Lynnie, didn’t see it but it looks like a crap movie.  I didn’t see your post, I rarely check this board since it’s so dead.  I wish more people would visit here.  I looked at her GG thread last night and couldn’t even read most of it, everyone is posting one paragraph novels over there, it’s ridiculous.  She’s in LA now, I’m sure she’s dumbstruck by all the new and wonderful things in that foreign land!   😆

ohnoyoudont
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 200
      • Total Created: 200
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I’m here, too. Haven’t checked this board in ages either since it’s not active. No Friday infomercial yet….

ohnoyoudont
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I’ll just talk to myself here til someone else ventures over 🙂

So did Bubba ever come home? A few weeks ago she said he didn’t come home and I don’t know if she addressed it again. She’s usually background noise for me so I don’t hear everything she says. She doesn’t have the best track record for taking care of her cats.

I did hear her say that women should be fluffy and soft like kittens, though. Kittens wearing lingerie but calling it a slip dress, apparently.

ArizonaDreamin
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I haven’t been able to watch her lately. She’s just so gross.

ohnoyoudont
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I took a couple of years off from watching her. The shallowness was too much. I come back and she’s literally just a constant infomercial. There are so many weird things about her, the napping, the inability to do *anything*, her daughter’s unappropriate behaviors….

ArizonaDreamin
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Yeah, I think I pretty much tuned out when she mentioned her morning naps. WTF? And she has a housekeeper, which is insanity considering her lifestyle (shopping). I’m not putting down anyone who has a housekeeper…several people on our street do. My niece has someone who comes in to deep clean once a week during the school year. But Lisa has made it obviously clear that her days revolve around taking kids to school, morning naps, shopping, her Zaxby salad, more shopping, and picking the kids up from school and then shopping. Nauseating.

I’ve said it over and over, she’s a disgrace to women who are literally out there busting their asses and getting shit done day after day.

Epiphany
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 3
      • Total Created: 3
      • Trash Talker

I see one person here I know from GG…where’s everyone else?!  I wish they’d all jump ship and come over here…

So, it’s a whole new Lisa these days, ain’t it?  New eyes, new boobs, new nude lip combos!

ohnoyoudont
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Yay! Another person!

It blows my mind how much free stuff she gets sent nowadays. The dollar amount of those freebies is nuts. She gets more free product in one week than I probably purchase in a whole year.

Do you know if Bubba ever came home? There was a different kitty in her last vid. At first I thought it was a replacement but then thought maybe it was her parents’ cat. I don’t pay attention to her vids so I would have missed it if she addressed it.

Epiphany
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 3
      • Total Created: 3
      • Trash Talker

But Lisa has made it obviously clear that her days revolve around taking kids to school, morning naps, shopping, her Zaxby salad, more shopping, and picking the kids up from school and then shopping. Nauseating.

Wait – you forgot that she *has* to go out to dinner with the family, which I’m certain can be EXTREMELY taxing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.