LisaLisaD1 General Discussion

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk LisaLisaD1 LisaLisaD1 General Discussion

This topic contains 74 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  allure 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)
  • Author

Trishabear
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 14
      • Total Created: 14
      • Trash Talker

Ok what’s going on with Guru Gossip & the prettyneatunlikejen boards?? I haven’t been able to get on GG for a few days so I registered on the other board, only to find that it’s gone now? I don’t know why more people don’t come over to this site-there’s never any issue getting on or posting.

ArizonaDreamin
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 276
      • Total Created: 276
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Ok what’s going on with Guru Gossip & the prettyneatunlikejen boards?? I haven’t been able to get on GG for a few days so I registered on the other board, only to find that it’s gone now? I don’t know why more people don’t come over to this site-there’s never any issue getting on or posting.

There was some kind of internal fight with the moderators and the entire board was deleted. That’s about all I know.

ArizonaDreamin
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 276
      • Total Created: 276
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

The other night, Lisa posted a picture to Instagram but it quickly disappeared. I remember looking at it and thinking, god, her skin is wrecked…then POOF, the pic was gone. Now I see she has a similar picture up but it has been airbrushed to perfection and she’s getting all the praises on how wonderful her skin looks. People, it’s all smoke and mirrors. Y’all should know better! Damn.

ohnoyoudont
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 200
      • Total Created: 200
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

what the hell was that silent bit at the beginning of Friday’s vid? So weird.

I’m still wondering about Bubba. I was going to register on GG just to see if anyone there knew, but it’s down again, so no deal.

I don’t think she edits her own videos. She doesn’t seem put together enough mentally to sit through her vids, edit, add annotations, AND fill out the info box with all those links. I think it’s all John. Not that the editing is great or anything, but she’s so scattered. I just can’t see her doing it.

lovebug
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2
      • Total Created: 2
      • Trash Talker

Just came over from GG (down for 3 days and up again with problems). ProBoards are disappearing like boats in the Bermuda Triangle…..

ohnoyoudont
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I hope more people come over here. I never registered at GG. It was too much of a hassle to even read the posts there, there’s always an issue. This forum seems really stable.

Anna R Kee
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 4
      • Total Created: 4
      • Trash Talker

Hey there.  :bye:

I’m hoping this thread picks up.

lovebug
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2
      • Total Created: 2
      • Trash Talker

LD1 has been boring lately. I haven’t watched the recent tutorials. I just can’t see her making all the ridiculous faces. Her fan girls are wanting a mother & daughter collab. That will be the day….

Anna R Kee
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

2 tutorials that a re basically the same?  in one day?

PassaSauz
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 756
      • Total Created: 756
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I hope this thread picks up as well. I don’t mind her videos, they make for great background noise while I’m working.

MissPriss
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 73
      • Total Created: 74
      • Trash Talker

GG has been down, and I’m so over it!

Lisa insists on telling viewers what the cats are doing even when they’re not on camera “Oh look Sassy is on the table..” Why? who gives a damn?

That slip dress in her latest video is not a dress, that’s a nightgown, in what looked to me poopy green but who knows with all the filters and horrible lighting.

PassaSauz
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 756
      • Total Created: 756
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

The miss matched shoes, the suede clutch it was awful. I would really like to know what type of mirror she uses.

Anna R Kee
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

The miss matched shoes, the suede clutch it was awful. I would really like to know what type of mirror she uses.

don’t forget the lingerie dress!  where is this woman’s mind? :wacko:

ohnoyoudont
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Personally, I don’t care what clothes she wears or if she likes wearing winged liner every day. I think it’s her choice, just like I choose what I like to wear.  But what gets me about Lisa is the excessive gluttony of buying SO MUCH SHIT all the time. It’s just nuts. And how she gets devastated if a product is discontinued or whatever, but she doesn’t give a rat’s ass if something happens to a pet or a family member (was that her baby niece that died a few years ago? And her dying cat she locked in the garage? And missing Bubba?)

Oh, and her daughter’s inappropriate IG account.

Lisa’s priorities are so skewed.

LLC
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1
      • Total Created: 1
      • Trash Talker

Sooooo done with GG…. dont know how anyone can keep defending that place or posting. WTF.

So hey everyone!  :bye:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.