LisaLisaD1 General Discussion

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk LisaLisaD1 LisaLisaD1 General Discussion

This topic contains 74 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  allure 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Author

ArizonaDreamin
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 276
      • Total Created: 276
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

CRAZY Andimae is at it again. Looks like she was feelin’ a little jealousy over the amount of gifts CRAZY Nadine sent Lisa. The way she tries to justify sending strangers gifts is mind boggling.  The crazy is real, folks. Oh, and Andi, Lisa really wants you to send the gifts. I’m sure of it.

I bet Brooke would love that Maybelline mascara(if she still likes soft lashes) I love that one…you got some goodies from Nadine. After that mean commenter on instagram (she would NOT leave me alone)..lol she was so mean girl!! She said “go buy Lisa more Sweet gifts” then she left me a DM and said I was a spoiled rich bitch and I needed to “get real”. It really made me feel bad and I stopped collecting little treasures b/c I didn’t wanna be attacked. I like you a lot Lisa and I don’t know how you deal with those people 🙁 I was excited to because I found a Buxom lip gloss named “Brooke” I thought it was nice for a 16 year old young woman and I got Brookie my favorite eyeliner for a wing by Makeup Forever…and a few little things for you. I just get tired of being “attacked” because I like Tom Ford or because I married a black man or whatever. People can be so mean!! Ugh. Anyway…September is coming up and I hope to at least send a card for your Birthday :)) Love ya! Andi
    I think it’s nice that you send gifts but it’s boring already and also you should help other people who can’t afford that stuff and send them the gifts. They would actually really appreciate it. It would mean the world to someone to get pretty things when they can’t afford them. There’s lots of people who can’t. Make yourself useful and give homeless people things and homeless people pretty things. You need to reevaluate who you give to because Lisa is rich and has so many thousands of things already. Besides it fun to watch what she buys and not what other people send her. Look I’m just being honest about things. Just be real with yourself. Why would you give a rich person so many things when a person who has nothing would feel blessed by your gifts. Think about it.
    And ‘NO’ I won’t read any of your silly comments to me because you need to have a heart and give gifts to those in need.
    +Forest you don’t know who I give to and what I give……
    Hey Andrea!  I am so sorry you have had that happen–please do not worry about my birthday, you and your support for Brooke and I has already been a SWEET gift!!  Love~Lisa
    +LisaLisaD1 I don’t know how to explain it but I just feel a connection BC our lives parallel in that we both appreciate nice things and have them but we are not so above anyone and we value family and home first!! Brooke is a good girl…just a normal young adult (almost lol). I think she could be so great at anything she does and she is very pretty! I also love that your kids lookout for one another. .she had shared a pic Will made and some ‘people’ were mean and she stood up for him and being the SAP I am thought that was so sweet! You are an amazing mother and so nice!! take care pretty mermaid 😘😘😘

Trishabear
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 14
      • Total Created: 14
      • Trash Talker

Omg gag me with a spoon!!!  Andi Mae is so desperate to be Lisa’s bff – ain’t gonna happen boo, Lisa doesn’t do friendships.

Lisa’s cheeks look especially deformed in her newest video thumbnail & IG post.

ArizonaDreamin
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 276
      • Total Created: 276
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

So true. Lisa’s face is very harsh looking and it’s all her doing.

PassaSauz
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 756
      • Total Created: 756
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Her new video. WTF?!?!?!! Just say you don’t have anything to post. Trying to come up with an excuse on video. She could have at least gotten a script together before she got on camera.

Tiffany
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1
      • Total Created: 1
      • Trash Talker

I would love this site but no one is here. Is there another site I don’t know about besides the slow crap gg?

capri
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 6
      • Total Created: 6
      • Trash Talker

I would love this site but no one is here. Is there another site I don’t know about besides the slow crap gg?

Well, lipstickjungle posted the link on the SJ thread on GG so it’s no secret anymore…… we are here ~

http://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=59077169&st=420

PassaSauz
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I wish this thread were more active. I’m not making another account. I also don’t want to be censored, this is a gossip site after all.

Trishabear
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Yeah I registered on GB but they do censor. Someone revealed that they had it on good authority that Lisa’s son may have high functioning autism & after a few days a mod reprimanded the poster & told us the discussion was done. Nobody said anything mean or derogatory about Lisa’s son, mostly people were sharing their own experiences with autistic children. This site works just as well as GB & it’s uncensored so I wish this thread were more active.

Alabaster
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 48
      • Total Created: 48
      • Trash Talker

So true. Lisa’s face is very harsh looking and it’s all her doing.

What the hell has she done to her face?  :puke2:   She looked better years ago.  :jawdrop:

Trishabear
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Lisa looks positively geriatric now; the face, hair, body, & skin all look like those of someone well into their 60s. You can really see it in her vlogs & any photos of her that other people post on social media. Photos from her recent appearance at Sheila Fajl’s meet & greet show the real, unfiltered Lisa & it’s not pretty. People remark how much she’s aged herself over the last several years & I agree with that, but I also think she’s been heavily filtered from day 1 on YouTube so who knows what she really looked like to begin with.

PassaSauz
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

She looks like a corpse. Who did she copy with the cheek implants? You know she has no natural thoughts of her own, there is always an influence (copycat).

Trishabear
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

I think that, much like kailyn wilcher & bowbeauty24, Lisa has reverse body dysmorphic disorder. She clearly does not see the disaster she really is when she looks in the mirror. As for the cheek fillers I’m not sure who she’s trying to copy. Maybe she was trying to make her horse face look fuller or more feminine.

La
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 933
      • Total Created: 934
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I would love to make this topic much more active.  GB does censor what you say.  I have to be careful over there.  I usually don’t discuss Lisa there.

Have you ladies seen her when she did the Dean Davidson video at the end of November or beginning of December?  She had a really bad injector or something because the R side of her Upper lip looked horrible.  That would have been our L side looking at her.  It is getting better.  I think they are still working on it.  Her lips are huge and her cheeks have raised bumpy areas that have not gone away in a long time.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  La.

La
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 933
      • Total Created: 934
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Lisa put up the video last night on the last injections she had done.  I usually don’t tell people to watch a video but this one is seriously worth your time.  OMG Lisa was turned down where she usually goes.  She didn’t say that outright.  She said they were not confident.  So she went elsewhere.  She shows the bruises.  Her lips look absolutely awful.  Lisa thinks they are wonderful.

Take a look at this video if you have time.  Don’t click out on the outfit of the day.  You will see Lisa doing some strange things.

allure
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 253
      • Total Created: 253
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I never watch this hag’s videos but the nose job one was recommended, and I clicked on it because I was shocked at how badly she had aged. Wow, what a vain, bitter, hypocritical, angry, ugly old woman. “Your mean comments don’t bother me.” Proceeds to read several supposedly mean comments. “Why are you guys being so mean to me?” “Such and such Youtuber had a nose job too and no one cared! Wah wah wah.” Grow up already, you fugly old hag. People need to be nice to you but it’s totally fine for you to rag on someone else? What a hypocrite. And for fucks sake lay off the tanning bed and run a brush through your hair.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.