MeganHeartsMakeup General Discussion

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk MeganHeartsMakeup MeganHeartsMakeup General Discussion

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tabz 5 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

YTT Admin
    Keymaster
      • Topics Created: 82
      • Replies Created: 157
      • Total Created: 239
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Trash Talk here!

Anonymous
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 48
      • Total Created: 48
      • Trash Talker

I’m surprised this one hasn’t had any comments! I wouldn’t even know where to start with this skank…

Summer
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 5
      • Total Created: 7
      • Trash Talker

I think at this point she is just trying to get viewers with click bate and it’s all about the money. She barely edits her videos or uses proper lighting. I remember back in the day Megan was one of the first youtubers I watched and her content was really good!

Tabz
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 1
      • Total Created: 1
      • Trash Talker

I honestly get sooooo depressed watching her videos. I think when she was younger she got tired of having to put up the nice girl act for her youtube audience, but her transition to adulthood was so incredibly… cringey. Basically the youtube version of Britney Spears, but x100 more depressing. She seems to have no self-confidence and let’s guys treat her like a piece of meat. I’m all for promiscuity but this girl just seems to hook up with men for approval.

She went from cute girl to incredibly messy. I’m just waiting for that Britney-esque breakdown to happen…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.