MissGlamorazzi General Discussion

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk MissGlamorazzi MissGlamorazzi General Discussion

This topic contains 63 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Margarita Mix 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author

vegan bacon
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 3
      • Total Created: 3
      • Trash Talker

She desperately needs to learn to be her own person. Her behaviour is actually disturbing.

ShimmeryPeachyPinkWednesday
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 953
      • Total Created: 955
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Is Ingrid even relevant at all anymore? Everything she does is so boring now.

And her new “SJW-meets-beauty” theme on her channel is lame af. Pick a lane, kid. You are no Lilly Singh.

"I can pay you with any money I get for birthday or Christmas money or YouTube or somehomhh"

ShimmeryPeachyPinkWednesday
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 953
      • Total Created: 955
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Is Ingrid even relevant at all anymore? Everything she does is so boring now. And her new “SJW-meets-beauty” theme on her channel is lame af. Pick a lane, kid. You are no Lilly Singh.

Answering my own question here. No, Ingrid is not relevant anymore. Her Social Blade shows her channel has essentially stopped growing. She’s actually projected to regularly LOSE subscribers in the future:

http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/missglamorazzi/futureprojections

"I can pay you with any money I get for birthday or Christmas money or YouTube or somehomhh"

Margarita Mix
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 174
      • Total Created: 175
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I used to like her, loved her apartment videos and stuff cos she had that beautiful apartment during the time she was with chrnov. Now I just find her dull and when she actually uploads, I never click on the videos because it’s basically the same shit

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.