OverachieverGh0st – Gobby Potter And The Scrimpy P.O. Box (Part 102)

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk VelvetGh0st OverachieverGh0st – Gobby Potter And The Scrimpy P.O. Box (Part 102)

This topic contains 710 replies, has 128 voices, and was last updated by  Candy 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 711 total)
  • Author

Hannah
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 95
      • Total Created: 95
      • Trash Talker

She’s probably crying because her mummy can’t come and do everything for her like she normally does.

Molly
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 9
      • Total Created: 9
      • Trash Talker

Omg she frustrates me sooooo much. Why is her first priority taking a picture of her cannula. I’ve been hospitalised with my Addison’s countless times over the past few years and it has never occurred to me to whip out my camera 🤦🏻‍♀️ I struggle to even look at my phone when I feel nauseous. I do not get why she thinks being ill is this glamorous thing! She should be focusing on getting better not fishing for attention.

PunchFace
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 724
      • Total Created: 724
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I was actually  wondering if it was a pity tweet to get Jane’s attention 🤦🏻‍♀️

ETA: oh hang on – if you didn’t take a photo for the ‘gram, did it even happen?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  PunchFace.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

R
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 876
      • Total Created: 876
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

When you have severe abdominal pain, the last thing you want to do is bend down… so why is her drink on the floor and not the chair beside her?

Alexandra
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 98
      • Total Created: 98
      • Trash Talker

She’s absolutely loving this! How can she be so tone deaf to be acting like this with everything that’s going on at the minute?!

immiK
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 237
      • Total Created: 237
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I was actually wondering if it was a pity tweet to get Jane’s attention 🤦🏻‍♀️ ETA: oh hang on – if you didn’t take a photo for the ‘gram, did it even happen?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

hahaha. She’s been sent back out to the waiting room. Let me tell you, as a doctor: that means it’s not serious. If you get assessed and then sent back out to the waiting room you are not serious enough for a bed in ED. You’re a cat 4 at best. So she’ll get some bloods, she’ll get an antiemetic and she’ll be discharged on oral abx (if anything at all) when they can’t find anything wrong once again.

and of course 111 sent you “straight to emergency”. That’s what happens when you exaggerate your symptoms.

Oppa
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1027
      • Total Created: 1027
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I guess since her mother cannot come to serve her, the world is focused on more serious matters and her “hard” life isn’t the center of attention, she had to do something. My guess is she’s just eaten foods that she shouldn’t be eating so she’s got an upset tummy and/or lack nutrition.

Also, who’s betting that Jane would be in Brighton pretty soon despite being older and should be more careful during times like these.

Inthekitchenatparties
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 162
      • Total Created: 162
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Why is this Tory moron thanking the nhs? So fake

Kai’s Buhroken Neck
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 2076
      • Total Created: 2077
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

lmao! is that a pop/coke can? i can’t imagine drinking that if my stomach or whatever is in agony. she’s such a parasite, hospitals are overwhelmed enough, they don’t need her arse wailing in the waiting room for the ‘gram.

Anonymous
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 768
      • Total Created: 769
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

She couldn’t pick the worst time to visit the hospital. Nurses and doctors are needed for much worse things right now (coronovirus) not gabby’s fake illnesses. I cannot believe she has the audacity to create this narrative of herself that she is on death’s door and cannot cope without going to the hospital. She makes my blood boil. ughhhh

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 250
      • Total Created: 250
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

This is literally just part of her endless bullying and controlling campaign to get Jane to come get her and take her back to Sheffield.

I hope she self isolates completely for a full 14 days after going to a hospital because the chances of getting sick with coronavirus are high but that’s probably what she wants. I’m more convinced than ever that she wishes she had a chronic illness or an acute injury purely for attention.

asdfghjkl16
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 258
      • Total Created: 258
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

This was in her likes…

Is she for fucking real? I can’t comment on whether a kidney infection is more or less painful than childbirth because fortunately, I’ve never had one but if she seriously thinks the pain she in is more severe than contractions and then pushing out a human being, she is in for a rude awakening if she does ever have a child!

I’m actually sat here lolling at her thinking being sat calmly in a waiting room, pissing around on her phone is something that would even cross the mind of a woman in labour!  :rofl2:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

PunchFace
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 724
      • Total Created: 724
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

This is literally just part of her endless bullying and controlling campaign to get Jane to come get her and take her back to Sheffield. I hope she self isolates completely for a full 14 days after going to a hospital because the chances of getting sick with coronavirus are high but that’s probably what she wants. I’m more convinced than ever that she wishes she had a chronic illness or an acute injury purely for attention.

Oh god yeah, she’s defo gonna ~~~have the ‘rona~~~ after this 🤦🏻‍♀️

MarieSS10
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 101
      • Total Created: 101
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Pain so bad she’s in hospital but drinking a fizzy drink. Someone needs to smack it out of her hand. Munchausens for sure.

MorriSon
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 4
      • Total Created: 4
      • Trash Talker

Wow… My mother in law is in the hospital right now because she had kidney stones. She was in so much pain for the first day that she wasn’t even able to text us. Now three days later she’s still there and has gotten so much medicine that it’s hard to understand what she’s writing. I highly doubt Gabby has kidney infection/stones…

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 711 total)

The topic ‘OverachieverGh0st – Gobby Potter And The Scrimpy P.O. Box (Part 102)’ is closed to new replies.