OverachieverGh0st – Gobby Potter And The Scrimpy P.O. Box (Part 102)

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk VelvetGh0st OverachieverGh0st – Gobby Potter And The Scrimpy P.O. Box (Part 102)

This topic contains 710 replies, has 128 voices, and was last updated by  Candy 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 711 total)
  • Author

PunchFace
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 724
      • Total Created: 724
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Complaining about her flat being hot, why doesn’t she learn the ways to keep it cool ffs – close the windows and shutters in the day time, open them at night time  :sleep:

R
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 876
      • Total Created: 876
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Amazing how those chocolate yoghurts got into her fridge when she apparently only ever buys fruit and vegetables  :scratch:   :good:

ETA: I know it sounds petty AF, but when you’re editing your pictures and acting like you only ever eat or buy really good, healthy stuff and eat tiny portions.. it’ll have an influence on followers “Gabby looks like she’s lost 3 stone and she never eats xyz so maybe I should avoid xyz” (I’m aware she has always been problematic with her food views, just ticks me off)

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  R.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anonymous
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 768
      • Total Created: 769
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

new thread guys?

Kai’s Buhroken Neck
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2108
      • Total Created: 2109
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

CoronaGh0st – the worst (head)case doctors have ever seen

blackeyed
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 12
      • Total Created: 12
      • Trash Talker

Sooooooo, UTI then? That’s the only infection I personally know that only needs a week of meds.

UTIs also cause nausea, so I think you’re spot on.

Floral Pleasure
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 3358
      • Total Created: 3358
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

While most of the country is frantically managing video conferences and calls and spending hours creating documents, here is Gabby playing Animal Crossing and drinking sugary shit.

Do one, Velvett0sser.

Attachments:

Siggy
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 8
      • Total Created: 8
      • Trash Talker

Working from home? So playing animal crossing and stuffing her face all day is now “work”? Wow, just wow…

R
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 876
      • Total Created: 876
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Literally having to shout at my brother to shut up so I can call patients is what working from home looks like. Having to slam my door when someone tries to walk in while i’m viewing files is what working from home looks like. Not seeing another human for several hours a day despite all being stuck at home is what working from home looks like… not a bloody game of Animal Crossing, you ridiculous human.

Inthekitchenatparties
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 162
      • Total Created: 162
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

She’s such an asshole. Never worked a day in her life. She’s just as bad as the scumbags who sit on their asses collecting the dole every week.

Kai’s Buhroken Neck
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2108
      • Total Created: 2109
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She’s such an asshole. Never worked a day in her life. She’s just as bad as the scumbags who sit on their asses collecting the dole every week.

hey now, that’s unfair. they’re more productive than gobshite 😆 and actually goes out and have friends.

Inthekitchenatparties
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 162
      • Total Created: 162
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

hey now, that’s unfair. they’re more productive than gobshite 😆 and actually goes out and have friends.

True, even Kai had a job as a shampoo girl in the shanty and occasionally leaves the house 😂

Oppa
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1027
      • Total Created: 1027
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

LOL she’s begging air conditioning companies to send her one for free but then caved and bought one herself. She really lacks the self awareness that many of these companies are probably busy making ventilators and giving money towards fighting this pandemic than wasting their resources and time for an “influencer” who cannot stand weather beyond 20 degrees. Doesn’t she have that huge fan? Why not use that?

I guess she feels hotter because she hardly opens a window, doesn’t shower regularly and eat shit food. Every minor discomfort for her is made into such a huge deal. You bet if she gets a paper cut she’ll moan about it on twitter, make pouty instagram stories about it and the next day will go to the hospital because she’s got the nastiest paper cut infection that doctors have ever seen! It’s practically gangrenous and she’s got a huge case of blood poisoning from it!

PunchFace
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 724
      • Total Created: 724
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I can’t even bring myself to screenshot her tweet about babies’ thoughts 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈🤦🏻‍♀️

Floral Pleasure
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 3358
      • Total Created: 3358
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She does realise that she should have thought about these things before BUYING a top floor flat with no balcony or garden? Nobody forced her to spend money on this property. I have no sympathy for her whining when all this is down to her bad decision making.

Attachments:

Good Goss
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 4
      • Replies Created: 459
      • Total Created: 463
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

If Jane is staying with Gabbs, Gabbs is a bigger idiot than I thought. What if she picked up the virus in the waiting room and will now get Jane sick? Say what you want about Jane, but that poor woman does not deserve to get the ‘Rona

If Slave Jane goes down to Brighton after seeing Gabby posting hospital pics (and no doubt messaging her on the side to make she she knows just how poorly Gobs is)

But if she goes down knowing this information, she’s kind of asking for it.

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 711 total)

The topic ‘OverachieverGh0st – Gobby Potter And The Scrimpy P.O. Box (Part 102)’ is closed to new replies.