OverachieverGh0st – Gobby Potter And The Scrimpy P.O. Box (Part 102)

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk VelvetGh0st OverachieverGh0st – Gobby Potter And The Scrimpy P.O. Box (Part 102)

This topic contains 637 replies, has 123 voices, and was last updated by  Inthekitchenatparties 3 hours, 42 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 638 total)
  • Author

Candy
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 10
      • Replies Created: 1128
      • Total Created: 1138
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I had a quick google and it looks like there’s quite a few psychotherapy centres in Brighton/Hove open on Tuesday evenings.

ahhh
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 37
      • Total Created: 37
      • Trash Talker

The first therapy session is usually literally you telling the therapist your issues and very little ‘therapy’ is even done since it’s usually an initial session to see whether you want to continue with more sessions. So even if the therapist isn’t ‘nice’, that wouldn’t really come up or be as much of an issue in the first session

Yes,that’s why i’m still reluctant about this whole situation. Either Gabby lies about going to therapy yesterday or she did go and didn’t understand what was being said to her and twisted the therapist’s words. She is stupid and uneducated and cannot understand when older,professional people speak to her.

THIS.

The tears and tantrums could have been simply because she didn’t get her hair the way she wanted it and was told it would take time when mummy said she could have it NOW.

That is the problem with chronic liars. She will always be second guessed over everything due to her inability to tell the truth and not exaggerate and her motives will always be questioned. Always. The girl who cried wolf (or mean twat in her world).
    Hey, Gabby has done all this to herself, willingly, online, for years.

if you don’t want people to see your life and comment then do not put it online for money.

ahhh
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

I had a quick google and it looks like there’s quite a few psychotherapy centres in Brighton/Hove open on Tuesday evenings.

who the hell (especially one who literally has all day every day) purposely starts therapy at night if they don’t have to? She had no good reason to not do this during the day. It isn’t important to her. You can see where her priorities lie (obvs hair appointment above all). She purposely sets things up to be able to put the breaks on when convenient.
    #meantwattherapyladybotchedme

it could be a problem if she slags the therapist off online just because she didn’t get what she wanted. The therapist likely did nothing vicious and Gabriella going full Karen and writing nasty reviews online and trying to get the place exposed for nothing is a problem in itself.

Does she seriously not see that getting her mother involved in ANY capacity seriously impairs her situation and discredits her even more?
    #bursts into tears I’m going to tell my mum on you!
    Sew sew sew stupid. Maddeningly STUPID.

dazed
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 26
      • Total Created: 26
      • Trash Talker

i went to therapy for years and after my first session alone my therapist wanted to do a session with both my mom and i, together and separately, but only because i had to go to family therapy.
    that honestly seems the only logical reason why her mom would be there with her other than her being a big baby and not being able to do anything without her.

bathingintheneon
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 11
      • Total Created: 11
      • Trash Talker

Glad I’m not the only one who thinks the crying pics are attention seeking. Like when she posted she had a 3 hour long panic attack or whatever. When you’re in the midst of an actual panic attack your brain doesn’t think and tell you “post crying picture to Instagram.” It’s actually gross, TBH.

Lira
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 429
      • Total Created: 429
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I’m pretty sure that the only judging the mean twat therapist did was ask why Gobble had Jane in the room with her. Sure, this lot could definitely do with some family therapy, but this session was clearly meant to be just for Gabbie. She’s such a weirdo, I’m surprised she didn’t take Piddle or whatever that dumb penguin is called with her.

curlytot92
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 983
      • Total Created: 983
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Honestly at this stage I’m convinced she hasn’t even gone to therapy but has of course constructed this whole experience so that she can dismiss therapy as an option. Much like the way she parrots on about antidepressants being sew sew bad. I know very few people who take to the first antidepressant they try and you have to give it time to settle, which she won’t do. But now she’s always bleating on about how they ‘didn’t work for her’ when a more accurate description would be she either a) had unrealistic expectations and gave up when it didn’t work immediately or b) hasn’t even bothered at all but pretends she has so she can rubbish it to other people and use it as an excuse not to help herself. I don’t believe a single word she says anymore.

Charlotte
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 2596
      • Total Created: 2597
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I’m now just sort of honestly surprised that she was ever given antidepressants or anti anxiety medicine having NEVER seen a therapist. I know GPs can, and sometimes do, given you mental health medication, but maybe its just because I’m in the US with no NHS, but normally here you have to speak with a therapist or counselor first, who then gives your GP the okay to keep prescribing the meds. Hell, my partner doesn’t get his meds until he has a yearly catch up with his therapist, and he’s been taking the same depression meds since he was 18 (he’s now 32). It makes me start to question ALL of her medical claims. I’m with you guys. I find her description of therapy weird, especially for a first appointment. I’m not convinced she went. I won’t believe it until maybe she makes a video with Jane, although I wouldn’t put it past Jane to lie for her. I’m also not convinced she was ever actually taking mental health medicine. If she was, she certainly didn’t give it time to settle or take it properly. I just find it so hard to believe anything she says now. I guess its true, lying for all those years, she really shot herself in the foot about ever being believed or taken seriously.

Charlotte
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

DP sorry.  It also makes me wonder, if she DID go to therapy yesterday and had this experience, maybe she’s pissed off because the therapist didn’t take what she said at face value. I know my therapist before have pressed me because of my language to really expose what I mean with what I’m saying. For instance, I wonder if, when talking about food issues, she spoke in a way that implied from her language that she blames other people for her being the size she is, and the therapist asked her “why do you feel like XXXX is responsible for that?” and she probably took it as “they’re accusing me of [blank] and OMG I don’t blame XXX at ALL for my weight how dare you how rude.” I really doubt Gabby is self aware enough to realize she blames literally everything on everyone else and a therapist is going to pick up on that and pull it apart in a heartbeat to expose to YOU how much you don’t take responsibility for your actions or situations. I truly have no doubt that if she did go, it was something like that that happened.

Moony
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 92
      • Total Created: 92
      • Trash Talker

Not that Gabby definitely isn’t lying, but I’m in the UK and got prescribed anti depressants SO easily. Genuinely got them after a 10 minute appointment with a doctor who had never seen me before. She recommended therapy as well but it was up to me whether I went or not. But I did have to go back for a follow up appointment a few weeks later, and another one a few months later, to make sure the dose and medication itself were right, and I’m guessing Gabby never gave it a chance and just gave up when she wasn’t instantly better. I took them alongside going to therapy which is the best possible combination, just not always possible for everyone financially.

Charlotte
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Not that Gabby definitely isn’t lying, but I’m in the UK and got prescribed anti depressants SO easily. Genuinely got them after a 10 minute appointment with a doctor who had never seen me before. She recommended therapy as well but it was up to me whether I went or not. But I did have to go back for a follow up appointment a few weeks later, and another one a few months later, to make sure the dose and medication itself were right, and I’m guessing Gabby never gave it a chance and just gave up when she wasn’t instantly better. I took them alongside going to therapy which is the best possible combination, just not always possible for everyone financially.

Gotcha. That does make sense. Without an NHS here its sometimes hard to compare experiences.

Also, I can’t remember, did Gabby claim in her Gastic Band video that she went to a therapist before she got the op because she’s basically just admitted that that was a lie if she did. Also SHOCKING that she wasn’t made to go to a therapist before being given LIFE ALTERING surgery at 18

ahhh
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Idea for a new thread title someday:

VelvetTarzan needs Jane

also, I do recall her saying she went to therapy before (cannot remember when but swear she said it) but chances are 99.9% that statement at the time was a LIE because of what happened yesterday at a real ThErApY appointment.

its so very weird in her earliest videos, even the ones with Zoe, she seemed much more adult, smarter (believe it or not) and somewhat normal. She seemingly has regressed. Benjamin Button but mentally. Weird, and not quirky endearing weird, more like wtf weird.
    Actually she would be a dream client for any good therapist because there’s a crap ton of garbage in the dustbins of her mind (that she refuses to part with unless of course she could get money for it on DePop).

Hannah
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 28
      • Total Created: 28
      • Trash Talker

Ugh this whole therapy thing is either a lie or a complete joke.

How come you have never been to a therapist before as you are scared (btw you are not a kid in the dentist, you are fucking 25 and need to take care of yourself and have to go through stuff you don’t like, even if they’re veggies, because YOU JUST HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF) to do so and not make enough online research, ask friends opinions, browse online???? How come you lay it all out on the first appointment and go cry online about it? Just take it as a negative experience and a mismatch, what did she fucking have in her mind? That she will be matching up with the therapist on their first “date” and her life will be cured? There are millions of therapists, you can’t be so fucking ignorant to think that therapy is bs because you had one negative experience.

She needs to go on a rehab. Just detach from this world and go be in somewhere where she just cant lay in her bed all day, but work on herself e v e r y  d a y  not only when she is in mood for that.

ARGHHHHHH.

melikey
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 213
      • Total Created: 213
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Having been to countless different therapists (both on the NHS and private) I can honestly say that ALL first sessions I’ve ever had have just been filling out forms and just general letting your therapist get to know you and what you want to focus on so FUCK KNOWS how she managed to find that bit hard.

I can say that I’ve had some shit therapists though, there are some you just can’t get along with and don’t make you feel comfortable but I wouldn’t go so far to write about it and post crying pictures and say me and mummy are gonna make a video about it. I wouldn’t dream of taking anyone with me to therapy unless the therapist requested it, turning up with your Mum is just utterly tragic for a GROWN 25 YEAR OLD WOMAN. (I hope you read that bit Gabby).

melikey
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 213
      • Total Created: 213
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Gabby getting ready for her cam girl career when the yewchewb money dries up  :puke2:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.