(Part 84) ApeJustine:SameSh*t,DifferentDayTV

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk AprilAthena7 (Part 84) ApeJustine:SameSh*t,DifferentDayTV

This topic contains 173 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  Demi 1 day, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 174 total)
  • Author

Saywahhh
      • Topics Created: 5
      • Replies Created: 2931
      • Total Created: 2936
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Previous Thread

Part 83

Saywahhh
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

TLuchansky
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 381
      • Total Created: 381
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

She has a “Fall Clothes Haul & Try on” on her AprilAthena7 channel.

Why does this idiot film everything in her kitchen?

Tee
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 8
      • Total Created: 8
      • Trash Talker

The editing is horrendous.

Liz2222
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 653
      • Total Created: 653
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

What the hell was that editing??? I had to look away when the screen was having seizures. Yikes!!

So Ape is trying to justify getting her eyelashes done because her mom said she she should treat herself?? Ape, don’t you “treat” yourself every single friggin day??

Why is she giving the trick or treaters and School Shooters soccer team so many treats?? She looks ridiculous!

My head hurts from watching this vlog. This type of editing is going to put the final nail in their coffin.

Saywahhh
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Liz2222
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

They HAVE to fire their editor! I had to skip lots of the vlog because it was making me sick to my stomach….and I can’t be the only one!

School Shooter is such a brat. He was told to share the microphone, but of course he didn’t.

JustAGayGuy is “sick” and of course we have to hear him ramble on and on and on about it. What a child.

chillin
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 27
      • Total Created: 27
      • Trash Talker

The editing is horrible, very much done by an amateur. I don’t know if it’s just their content that sucks but the editing just doesn’t “make sense”. Like… why did we need a title of DEPARTURE? lmao it’s just so odd.

Z
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 2522
      • Total Created: 2523
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

They HAVE to fire their editor! I had to skip lots of the vlog because it was making me sick to my stomach….and I can’t be the only one! School Shooter is such a brat. He was told to share the microphone, but of course he didn’t. JustAGayGuy is “sick” and of course we have to hear him ramble on and on and on about it. What a child.

LMAO I’m dead because they actually pay this editor. I mean, they can only do so much with the vlog footage so that’s what they get. This person obviously never watched their vlogs or even family vlogging because those types of “highlights’ and quick transitions only work with more action footage.

Also, Bloamn is really an ahole. (I know, that’s mean but he has his parents’ self-important attitude.) Not only didn’t he share but he was so quick to hog the dang thing. I was waiting for him to say something about Dungbaby continuously saying, “I don’t know.” Also, when did Pervy and Ponytail get a dog? It’s so cute!

Of course, Jnome is sick. He was all over Dungbaby who not only had snot running down his nose but also, HE LICKED IT UP, and also proceeded to use his sleeve to wipe it. Jnome isn’t exactly the most hygienic, so there ya go.

Watching Apes “mop” sets off all my OCD issues. This bish thinks wiping down areas, mopping floors without removing the carpets is clean? It’s disgusting because it just pushes all the dirt INTO the kitchen rugs/items left out! Also, if her mother and Auntie think THAT is clean? Well, the apple doesn’t fall from the tree – then they dirty af.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Z.

I don't need a power-up to kick your ass, slimeball.

Liz2222
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Watching Apes “mop” sets off all my OCD issues. This bish thinks wiping down areas, mopping floors without removing the carpets is clean? It’s disgusting because it just pushes all the dirt INTO the kitchen rugs/items left out! Also, if her mother and Auntie think THAT is clean? Well, the apple doesn’t fall from the tree – then they dirty af.[/quote]

Ape looked ridiculous mopping the kitchen floor. She looked like she was going through a manic episode. Why the hell was she mopping the kitchen floor when people were eating????

Kapua
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 11
      • Total Created: 11
      • Trash Talker

What the actual fuck is going on with these two boring as hell stupid people?  First of all, why the hell do they need to PAY someone to edit their vlogs?  Here’s a newflash – your vlogs are stupid, boring, and entitled.  All the editing in the world is NOT going to make your lives better (and your vlogs still suck).  This editing has even got their “friends”, their little circle of 14, 15 year olds, making some comments (about how much they don’t like it).  What a waste of money.

April Bautista continues to fail, fail fail.  Haven’t commented in a long time, but I keep thinking about their trip back to LB for Lula’s birthday and there it is – her feeling superior to her family just because she married this white guy.  I blame her mom, whom April is looking like more and more everyday.  A very close friend of mine, who was born & raised in the PI, tells me that the very poor PI women tell their girls at a young age to marry a Caucasian man because you’ll be revered (check our Marknowhereman and his vlogs – powerful!).  Evidently, April has been conditioned this way – marry this Caucasian man and he’ll save you from a life of eating pagpag and you’ll be the envy of many.  Bullshit.  Look at him at Lula’s party – doesn’t fit in and ignored by the rest of the fun family.  The desire to produce a nice looking child even fails – you have a very ugly Leeeyum (and there is NOTHING cute or good looking about him); Jacob has a chance, but Leeeyum, uh-uh.  April looks stupid.  Again.  And again.

She spends money on eyelashes because she’s on YouTube?  How about helping your fellow Filipinos in your native land?  Your kababyan, April?  And is Dee really your BFF?  How come you fly to Minnesota, fly to Chicago, and fly to New Jersey, but NEVER stop by Arizona to see your BFF?  Fucking liar.

I’m all over the place because I really hate these two for raising one spoiled, ugly, entitled brat and a younger ignored child who will attach to other people and forego his stupid ass parents.  Justin – come out of the closet already; it’s fine – we know you’re gay, we know you have a T-rex body, and we know you’re the actual better parent.  April – get a job.  A real job and stop thinking you’re better than every other YouTuber.

Demi
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 685
      • Total Created: 685
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

April and Justin are clearly getting their money’s worth with that cheap ass editor of theirs. Don’t feel bad for these Moore-ons over their choice when they obviously know better. They reap what they’ve sewn

Kapua
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

…and another thing.  What the fuck is that about traveling alone?  Give me a fucking break.  First of all, if you are truly an educated “preschool” teacher, you should KNOW that prolonged goodbyes are torture for children; that scene as Ape was leaving SFO was truly stupid as fuck.  Obviously, Jacob didn’t give two shits about his Mommy Dearest leaving, but did you hear that sick kid Leeeyum using his baby voice to get his mother’s attention?  Obviously she tolerates him more than Jake because Jake is less independent and she can’t wait to get away from all of them.

I just get so annoyed with them and their narcissistic, big ego existence.  Noticing how even David & Susan are backing out more and more…I sense that David and Susan are trying to tell Ugly and Uglier that they need to rethink their future and get REAL jobs instead of sensationalizing their very boring jobs.

Saywahhh
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Kapua
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Jesus…can these two (three, including Leeeyum) get any worse?  Love when she was reading to Jacob…how many penguins?  He counts eight…she says good job, seven…stupid ass, there was SIX.  Then when Leeyum was playing tic-tac-toe with her…she mentions how funny he is.  FUNNY?  He’s fucking annoying.  There is nothing funny, cute, or smart about him (go ahead and teach him chess, Justagay…he looked away and that was the end of that segment).

The editing – rock music background is horrible.  There is nothing contemporary or rock & roll about them at all.  More like Lawrence Welk tempo.

Ape, you’re STRESSED because Bubbe, Jessica, and Sophia are coming when it’s the most important quarter with YouTube (moneywise).  Of course, you’ll fail or make a hell of  lot less and subtlely blame Bubs & Jessica, opening up a bigger divide between you and the more sensible sister-in-law whom you’ll never measure up to.

Caution – approaching train wreck.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 174 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.