(Part 84) ApeJustine:SameSh*t,DifferentDayTV

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk AprilAthena7 (Part 84) ApeJustine:SameSh*t,DifferentDayTV

This topic contains 355 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  Z 7 hours, 2 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 356 total)
  • Author

ABG
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 71
      • Total Created: 71
      • Trash Talker

in the snow day vlog at 3:38 the caption “snow sliding” really??!!  :thinking: this coming from a “teacher”??!! I know Apes was NO teacher!   B-)

Demi
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 696
      • Total Created: 696
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Okay I’ve been reading here for over a year and I agree with pretty much everything said, I’ve watched them on and off for years now and I hate them more and more as time goes on. I’m sorry if it’s been explained already but can someone please tell me the pee mug story.. I must have missed something and I’m dying to know what that’s all about. Lol

From what I recall, April was using a mug that says “Keep Calm And…(Idk what was on the mug, if someone knows they are welcome to add in to this)” for collecting her urine for a pregnancy test…or was it a gender test? Might have been before Jacob was conceived as well but from what I remember clearly was that she showed on a vlog that she used the mug to piss in.

First off, that’s fucking nasty and idc if it’s her mug or her house, YOU JUST DON’T PEE INTO CUPS YOU DRINK OUT OF!!! Second, she actually vlogged about this and showed off the mug. Then she had the NERVE to offer said mug to Sharon when she came over in one of the visits. It’s unknown if Sharon is aware about drinking out of a mug where her son’s nasty fake ass wife settled her stinky cunt on but if I was Sharon, I’d give April’s so called IBS an episode she would never forget for the rest of her life.

To comment on the pink eye: my little sister used to get pink eye as a kid from school but it never spread to either me or the rest of the family. Perhaps hygiene isn’t really a strong point in that household and of course April will say the kids got it from school when we all know she likes to fidget her wonky fingers on everything and her cleaning habits are something to note. Case in point: she uses rags and gloves to clean her bathroom but never changes or washes them out so her house is basically a pathogen paradise that smells like cat piss, sweaty bitch pits, feces and of course, Justin’s smegma-crusted booty hole

St00pidMooreonS
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 557
      • Total Created: 557
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Yap. Apeshit is ungrateful and nasty. And where did she get that headband fad from?! Trying to act young but looking like an old hag.  I can’t even hate watch them either, their life is so boring even when they go on vacations. I was watching Judy this Christmas and they didn’t travel this year and it was still more interesting than the mooreon household. Impressive!

And I see that my AJ manor has been holding up. Lolol.

Whenever loud mouth April & Justin Moore speaks:

Excuse any possible grammatical errors, I 'm pulling an April

123abc
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 151
      • Total Created: 151
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Omg Sharon and Steve! She could have said something about her obsession with desserts or boba but she chose to highlight how vain Ape is! Hilarious! And wow, Steve REALLY snapped at Limm! His tone did not sound light hearted. Could this be what Ape was hinting at? I thought it was more Sharon trying to parent her kids opposite to the praise she gave her own mom, saying she knows Ape is the mom and doesn’t try to parent her kids.

My god, she was just a lump on the chair scrolling through her phone while her son was being soooo rude. They both let him rule the roost. I generally make sure kid is on their best behavior even around extended family. They just don’t give an F. Think of how he must be at home. Yikes.

Ava
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2
      • Total Created: 2
      • Trash Talker

Okay I’ve been reading here for over a year and I agree with pretty much everything said, I’ve watched them on and off for years now and I hate them more and more as time goes on. I’m sorry if it’s been explained already but can someone please tell me the pee mug story.. I must have missed something and I’m dying to know what that’s all about. Lol

From what I recall, April was using a mug that says “Keep Calm And…(Idk what was on the mug, if someone knows they are welcome to add in to this)” for collecting her urine for a pregnancy test…or was it a gender test? Might have been before Jacob was conceived as well but from what I remember clearly was that she showed on a vlog that she used the mug to piss in. First off, that’s fucking nasty and idc if it’s her mug or her house, YOU JUST DON’T PEE INTO CUPS YOU DRINK OUT OF!!! Second, she actually vlogged about this and showed off the mug. Then she had the NERVE to offer said mug to Sharon when she came over in one of the visits. It’s unknown if Sharon is aware about drinking out of a mug where her son’s nasty fake ass wife settled her stinky cunt on but if I was Sharon, I’d give April’s so called IBS an episode she would never forget for the rest of her life. To comment on the pink eye: my little sister used to get pink eye as a kid from school but it never spread to either me or the rest of the family. Perhaps hygiene isn’t really a strong point in that household and of course April will say the kids got it from school when we all know she likes to fidget her wonky fingers on everything and her cleaning habits are something to note. Case in point: she uses rags and gloves to clean her bathroom but never changes or washes them out so her house is basically a pathogen paradise that smells like cat piss, sweaty bitch pits, feces and of course, Justin’s smegma-crusted booty hole

omg, so much worse than I thought!! Thanks for explaining.. that’s absolutely vile. The thing that annoys me most about her is that she is constantly saying she never treats herself every time she treats herself, so delusional I can’t take it.

Demi
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

April is absolutely delusional to think she needs to treat herself 24/7 just because her husband pimps her and her family out making videos for pennies. If anything were to happen to that cash flow, she would seethe knowing she can’t indulge in her vanity and materialism anymore. It’s disturbing that her stans don’t see that she repeatedly states she needs to treat herself when she’s so engorged with food and items that she legit sells what she doesn’t even want anymore.

I can’t be assed to watch their shit show but maybe just to watch Steve tell Liam to pipe down would be worth it. It’s one thing being told constantly what to do by a parent but it’s another when your child’s behaviors is atrocious to the point that someone has to say something.

April’s mom probably can’t say anything because her bitch of a daughter has recently allowed her to see the grand babies she never saw around when her husband was alive. It’s sad to see that she probably wants to say something but can’t risk being exiled from the Moore’s like that. Of course Sharon and Steve don’t take shit from anyone and it shows they don’t take shit from Liam or April either. April can complain all she wants, it’s just more evidence that Liam is an unpleasant child to have around and her complacency is a huge contribution to that. Jacob probably gets dumped on Sharon for good measure because he’s the only good child worth being around who isn’t a total asshole like his momma. It’s preferably better that way so April can let Jacob learn how to be a decent human being unlike his fake parents and his jerk of a brother.

Sorry but not sorry, Liam is just a kid but he truly takes after the worst traits of his parents. It’s unfair but it’s unfortunate that it’s true because he will grow up to be just as foul as April and as shady as Justin. Let’s all hope Jacob comes out as a positive adult who will find true happiness away from his toxic family. Hell, I extend that to the cats especially because I love animals and I would gladly take those cats, especially the sickly Mr. Bob just so they can live quietly in peace. They are the unspoken members who witness that crap show and are forced to live in fear with an abusive kid like Liam.

YMama85
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1179
      • Total Created: 1180
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

And where did she get that headband fad from?! Trying to act young but looking like an old hag.

she has mentioned this a few times over the years.. headbands are justin’s THING. i know she’s worn them in the past as well for a short period of time.

shadylady
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 498
      • Total Created: 498
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

The  Bitch is on rampage!

Ape is pissed off. Her latest video, she is bitching and and bitching. Haha Sharon, really must of got to her. Good! Her and her wife had a fight. Haha

Again, complaining about be kicked out. She is going to see a therapist, because she never got her APOLOGY for being kicked out. Ape was treating fairly, like her sister and brother.  She is doing the same thing to Jacob. But she wants an apology. Her mother told her to get over it.

Fuck off, Ape your spoiled rotten person!

Demi
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

The Bitch is on rampage! Ape is pissed off. Her latest video, she is bitching and and bitching. Haha Sharon, really must of got to her. Good! Her and her wife had a fight. Haha Again, complaining about be kicked out. She is going to see a therapist, because she never got her APOLOGY for being kicked out. Ape was treating fairly, like her sister and brother. She is doing the same thing to Jacob. But she wants an apology. Her mother told her to get over it. Fuck off, Ape your spoiled rotten person!

One COULD feel bad for April for being forced to grow up faster when her deadbeat dad ran off after he knocked her mom up. One could feel pity for the way her mom treated her. However it doesn’t excuse the fact that April’s mom has also sacrificed so much for her that April ungratefully cannot let go of the past. Like stfu, April. She wasn’t thrown out to the street, rather she was sent to live with the man that pretty much drove a wedge between her and her family. At the end of the day, she wasn’t homeless or sucking cock for bobas to eat for the next day. Instead she was forced to grow up because she didn’t like how her mom treated her like a big baby who wasn’t allowed to be out after a certain time. She’s so bitter that she was treated that way that she refuses to let go, hence why she needs to see a therapist.

Even if April just bobs her head like an idiot while wasting time and money and probably the therapist’s breath, she has unresolved issues that has seeped such toxicity  into her family to the point she’s doing the exact same thing to Jacob. She punishes Jacob for existing because she was too content with Liam and her but of course Justin needs money to support her lifestyle so he had to pimp her pussy out to make Jacob for vlogging material. She subconsciously loathes Jacob because he represents her siblings who was probably coddled more than she wanted and she identifies with Liam as the unwanted eldest who nobody likes but only her. Only her because he’s just like her: stuck-up, selfish, fake and of course demanding to the point he comes off as a psycho.

April, go take your meds and listen to your therapist before you fuck up Jacob even more. The stupid bitch is barely funny but at least now she’s raging that Sharon probably told her how she doesn’t teach Liam his manners around his elders. Also, Liam is very lucky that he’s in special boy school because in normal school, he would have already got his ass kicked every day at the playground. Nobody would tolerate his behavior, not even the sweetest kid around. Believe me, not even mine would tolerate him and she’s very gentle with smaller children but she will punch you right in the kidneys cuz momma taught her little lady how to defend herself and take no shit from no man!

Peace
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 40
      • Total Created: 40
      • Trash Talker

She is nuts, this vlog shows the real April that we all saw from the start. She can say everyday that she never fights with Justin, we all know they do fight and have this sick way of saying things in a passive agressive way. The fight must of been epic for her to say that 2020 started soooo bad and she was wondering if the whole decade would be like this….she is crazyyyyy. What do you guys think the fight was about? I think it was about Sharon making fun of her, Justin was laughing and she got butt hurt….Again with the pity party, I was kicked out…Grow the fuck up idiot!!! She was 23 for crying out loud and  moving out the next month!!! what the hell is wrong with her? No therapist will fix her. She isn’t mad she was kicked out, she loves the pity and the attention that she gets when she says she was kicked out…. she’s just jealous that Gayle can do whatever she wants and her parents had a good relationship with her, she got her education and gets to have boyfriends at home.  It isn’t the first time that she says that Gayle can do so much but she never could. If she was truly happy with her life right now, she wouldn’t have jealousy issues with whatever was going on at her mother’s house. April, please focus on your kids instead of wasting time and energy on beeing jealous. She thinks that because she gives her mom money it means she can talk about her that way on youtube? She still has fights with her mom about this, what did she expect her mom to do?  April acts like she was 15 and didn’t have a job or a place to go…She was 23, Justin was already living in the apartement that she was going to move into the next month and she was working!! Enough already with the bullshit April, start acting like a woman! Take care of your kids, your house, your cats . She is sooooo selfish. I can only imagine what her family says when watch her vlogs, what the hell is she thinking? Me, me, me, me, April, get a life!

And…the cats are peeing in the house everyday? wtf! The smell of that house….omg…nobody will buy that house. i saw a few weeks ago on her instagram that her friend got her a huge box of sage to smudge the house….April, did you get the message she was trying to send you? YOUR HOUSE STINKS!!!! She says  she’s done with diapers with Jacob and she won’t put them on Mr. Bob, she’s fed up…but wants to adopt a baby???…she’s beyond crazy. Justin open your eyes and get your wife the help and meds she needs.

123abc
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

What a shit show that vlog was! I 100% agree that the fight was about Sharon. It was probably a blowout fight because her hatred and issues with Sharon have been going strong forever. Sharon probably corrected her first born brat. But I could totally see it being the fact that he didn’t defend her when Sharon made fun of her. She seems to complain about being around family and needing alone time when Sharon just left or they left her.

She always wanted Limm to be an only child so she could smother him like she wishes she was. They had Jacob because Justin wanted another kid.

Let’s see if she follows through with therapy. She’ll most likely find someone who will tell her what she wants to hear and not challenge her to face the fact that she’s a ungrateful brat. I bet you she fires therapists left and right because she won’t like what they have to say. What she really wants is an apology for her mom getting married and having more kids and making her feel left out.

Does she have to put her mom on blast and publicize the fact that she sends her money? She’s fishing for compliments and praise. It seems pretty rude to me to be discussing her moms finances.

Likewise
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1203
      • Total Created: 1203
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Well, at least she has acknowledged that she needs therapy…but she’s doing it for all the wrong reasons and she’s probably not going to get anything out of it.

I can imagine her saying ‘I don’t know’ to a lot of the questions, because she can’t think for herself or verbalise her feelings without using ghetto speak.

I’m surprised Justin is actually going to let her go, in case she says something that alerts the therapist to her co-dependency, their unhealthy situation and the way he controls her.

123abc
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Well, at least she has acknowledged that she needs therapy…but she’s doing it for all the wrong reasons and she’s probably not going to get anything out of it. I can imagine her saying ‘I don’t know’ to a lot of the questions, because she can’t think for herself or verbalise her feelings without using ghetto speak. I’m surprised Justin is actually going to let her go, in case she says something that alerts the therapist to her co-dependency, their unhealthy situation and the way he controls her.

No doubt she’ll be doing virtual appointment at home and he will be listening nearby. He will also contradict anything the therapist has to say so she won’t have to take responsibility for her behavior.

Demi
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I also doubt it would be someone from their so-called insurance. It’s likely that April will see someone from a mutual friend of Justin’s who may report back to Justin so he can do the damage control. That way she can’t blab completely to a stranger that she would anyways call her friend no matter what the situation is.

I also agree that it would be likely that Justin would try to sit in on her so he can reassure her that nothing is wrong and that everything is actually perfectly fine, perfectly normal. It’s not like of him to not be there for her when he even shows up at events solely meant for women, making himself look like the gay bestie she always wanted. Besides someone has to tell the therapist that April is a sensational cook who will one day end up on a magazine for parenting or her cooking  😆

Which reminds me: when was the last time a Cooking With Caca has released a cooking video? I’ve yet to see such a video unless she has completely given up on cooking and has resorted to ordering everything as takeout. Not that it’s a bad thing since they can’t afford anymore air fresheners to take out the cat piss/shit stench that basically took over the expensive toilet they call a home. Justin should try to convince April to go on the Worst Cooks in America but honestly, I don’t think there is enough medicine out there to cure the gastroenteritis she can inflict onto her victims 😆

kyungmi
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 73
      • Total Created: 73
      • Trash Talker

I cannot believe she even brings up sending money to her mom, because it’s so common in the Asian culture, that we never even speak of it, it kind of just.. happens. She must think she’s so amazing for doing it. My mom still sends money to her mum monthly (they don’t live in the same country), and lots of my friends’ parents bought a house right after they graduated and they are paying the mortgage for their parents (even though they live in a different country) at 25 years old. I can’t believe she’s looking for praise for constantly being an ungrateful bitch and doing the absolute minimum.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 356 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.