(Part 84) ApeJustine:SameSh*t,DifferentDayTV

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk AprilAthena7 (Part 84) ApeJustine:SameSh*t,DifferentDayTV

This topic contains 945 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  Z 6 hours, 53 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 946 total)
  • Author

Liz2222
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 653
      • Total Created: 653
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Why is she wearing rubber gloves to put groceries away?? What a waste, and soooo bad for the environment.

What a suck up buying donuts for School Shooters teachers. She is pathetic.

It looks like they toned down the editing a tiny bit, but they need to cut all that shit out!

BeautifulEyez
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 929
      • Total Created: 931
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

:rofl: The editing is embarrassingly horrendous. I could edit better than this when I was in high school. Even April’s editing is better than this PAID editor, and that’s saying a lot. I went to film school, so to me editing is a very important part of the creative process when producing a video. When you put your footage in someone else’s hands, you lose your voice. Even Shane Dawson helps edit his videos. They just love wasting money to pay other people to do their work so they can go out to eat all day everyday. I have 2 jobs and 2 kids and I don’t pay anyone to watch my kids, edit my work, clean my house, drop off my food or box up my meals.

"Deny, Lie & Deflect"- The Moore Mantra

Liz2222
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

BTW, I looked up their expensive coffee maker on Amazon. They spent about $500 on a coffee maker?? I checked their ratings on Fakespot (which checks for fake ratings) and this coffee maker got a big fat F, which means most of their ratings are FAKE….lol!

Saywahhh
      • Topics Created: 5
      • Replies Created: 2931
      • Total Created: 2936
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

YMama85
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1201
      • Total Created: 1202
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

GUESS WHO IS VISITING – NOV 13 2019

even the thumbnail looks amateur. like a high school graphic design assignment. lol.. this is the vlog that bubbe, jessica, and sophia are visiting. glad they have the decency to not have any footage of sophia and i’m sure jessica just doesn’t want to be a part of it so there weren’t any footage of her either. unless i missed some? i skipped around.

Liz2222
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Why does Ape use  big ass pot for making a box of mac and cheese?? She really is as dumb.

Ape, School Shooter is NOT cute and having him vlog and act stupid at the table is quite a turn off.

JustAGayGuy, we know you are “toasted” from your “play in the hay” with your trainer, and not from working out.

What time is it Ape?? That’s right….6:58am. Who the hell doesn’t round up their time??

Ape can’t go a day without buying something…..more exercise clothes??? Please!

YMama85
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1201
      • Total Created: 1202
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Why does Ape use big ass pot for making a box of mac and cheese??

Just like how she uses a wok/wok-like pan to cook eggs lol..

Liz2222
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Why does Ape use big ass pot for making a box of mac and cheese??

Just like how she uses a wok/wok-like pan to cook eggs lol..

Ha ha, you’re right!

Saywahhh
      • Topics Created: 5
      • Replies Created: 2931
      • Total Created: 2936
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Mia’s Mama
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 14
      • Total Created: 14
      • Trash Talker

Just curious …

April has been complaining about her eye irritation and from the Long Beach vlog, her eyes were so puffy and clearly irritated. Could it be that she has lash lice from her extensions?  :scratch:

https://abc7news.com/health/lash-lice-becoming-more-common-in-eyelash-extensions/5699244/?fbclid=IwAR3eN4Zm-COzMDYngiUpvJUbjswxanetBvP2E7utKZoZwy-EXYgY-XRRk1Q

TLuchansky
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 399
      • Total Created: 399
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

JAKEY SHARES HIS HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY! – NOV 15 2019

I love how at the end, she is in the middle of thanking their new video editor and it cuts off mid-sentence.  Great work there editor – Keep up the great work!!!

Liz2222
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I love how at the end, she is in the middle of thanking their new video editor and it cuts off mid-sentence. Great work there editor – Keep up the great work!!!

Maybe he/she doesn’t want to be associated with the Mooorons.

Liz2222
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Just curious … April has been complaining about her eye irritation and from the Long Beach vlog, her eyes were so puffy and clearly irritated. Could it be that she has lash lice from her extensions? :scratch: https://abc7news.com/health/lash-lice-becoming-more-common-in-eyelash-extensions/5699244/?fbclid=IwAR3eN4Zm-COzMDYngiUpvJUbjswxanetBvP2E7utKZoZwy-EXYgY-XRRk1Q

Ewwwwww!

123abc
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 180
      • Total Created: 180
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I love how at the end, she is in the middle of thanking their new video editor and it cuts off mid-sentence. Great work there editor – Keep up the great work!!!

Lol!!! I’m sure they’re getting what they paid for. I was reading some of her instagram comments and I think it’s hilarious that even her minions are begging her to ditch the “editor”! The only thing he/she really changed was the music in the latest vlog. What the hell was up with the music in the “Guess who’s visiting” vlog?!

Is it just me or did it seems like his sister wasn’t at David and Susan’s house? I get the feeling that his sister isn’t close to her dad or want much to do with his pervy ways. She seems very close to her mom. She must have sided with her during the divorce. Good for her for keeping her daughter off youtube.

Ugh that story about the RC car again… PervyD has been pushing his own interests on Justine his whole life. Buys him tools he didn’t want as a kid, makes him major in engineering, probably made them move to the Bay area. Now Justine does the same thing with his kids. A couple of narcissistic jerks.

Frenchy27
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 504
      • Total Created: 504
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

“Look at that butt!!!” Yassssss, work that fat ass, Justine!!!  :puke:  We’ve all said it before, but his body shape is just all sorts of wonky. He (ohlso) has to have some genetic issues.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 946 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.