(Part 84) ApeJustine:SameSh*t,DifferentDayTV

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk AprilAthena7 (Part 84) ApeJustine:SameSh*t,DifferentDayTV

This topic contains 1,108 replies, has 53 voices, and was last updated by  shadylady 10 hours, 59 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 1,109 total)
  • Author

Frenchy27
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 521
      • Total Created: 521
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

And Ape wonders why she looks OLD AF…look at this outfit! That hat! And WHY is she wearing a mask OUTSIDE?!? Ive noticed Justine has done this too….for someone (Lispy McGee) who claims to be up to date on Covid….y’all truly are Mooreons!

agreed that you dont necessarily need a mask on OUTSIDE… but “you guys, tell me why” apesh*t’s got a mask on and the boys dont??? :scratch: WTH

I hate defending the idiots but as of this past weekend, CA has mandated mask wearing for anytime you’re outside the home even during exercise AND especially if you’re in high traffic areas. The kids aren’t 2 and under so they should most DEF be wearing masks, too. That said, since CA is slowing down phases, even closing back up again – they are the idiots and reasons why.

👍🏻 Thanks for the info, but, you have to wear them even if no one else is around?? I see no point when out in the open & alone. But ok then LOL Then the boys should both have on masks, clearly the pics are just for more attention. And we know they have masks as Sharon kindly made all 4 of the masks…guess they weren’t good enough for Apeshit as she clearly has bought several more…..then again, she is a shopaholic who spends money like they have a never ending money tree.

123abc
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 181
      • Total Created: 181
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Justine needs a haircut! Bad!!! He looks like he’s going back to that sleaze ball used car salesmen slicked back style he had. They both look like they stink. Ohlso, no one wants to see your nasty UNDERSHIRT that shows your stank pit hair. Put a damn shirt on, J-rex. FC7-D30-CE-0-D35-42-E8-B7-AD-2844-CC1-B1-DD5

Omg it kills me that he wears these undershirts all the time! They make tank tops for men that don’t look so trashy!!! She’s gone on a crazy shopping binge lately and she should pick Justine up some proper tank tops. Hell, he could even wear some meant for working out. Anything but these nasty white trash looking ones.

Btw what is up with all the new clothes for the boys!? They ruined a white shirt they only wore once before in the latest video and she didn’t care. Could have easily been avoided with an apron. You’d think she’d be more careful with all the art projects they do. Maybe she should since TrendingScamily is in trouble. Shouldn’t she have tons of hand me downs from Limm for Jacob?

Justine said that he couldn’t get a PPP loan but I’m constantly getting emails saying “get your PPP loan before the money is gone!”  My business already secured ours so I don’t know how legit these ads are but it seems like he could have gotten the funds if he tried. He must be paying himself a hefty salary and wouldn’t let his own lifestyle change to save other people’s jobs.

Live2Sin
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 77
      • Total Created: 77
      • Trash Talker

I agree. I feel like the only reason they are living without a care in the world is because Justine no longer has to pay his employees. I doubt they received a severance package. I hope the employees come out with a tell all about Trending Scamily when they notice their boss living without a care in the world. 😆

Kapua
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 66
      • Total Created: 66
      • Trash Talker

She blew such smoke up his ass in her IG, calling Justina her soul mate and other bullshit terms.  She does have a large following of people who dislike her immensely and Limmm’s behaviors has made that population grow!

Peace
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 160
      • Total Created: 160
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Another live! She started by saying: Hey friends, it’s your OLD friend April over here! She just won’t let that shit go! Now we all know how to get to her…

She said that tomorrow’s vlog might not be uploaded cause she has to wait for a brand’s approval. Same thing with her new AA7 video, she has to wait for approval. Can’t believe that brands are still working with these 2.

She talked a lot about crystals, describing what every crystal she purchased does. Very interesting to hear her: This crystal is for clearing negative energy, resentment, anger, sadness. This one is for prosperity, you know, I want to keep having deals. This one is for hapiness and love.

If she’s so happy  in love and has this perfect life like she always says, why would she buy those specific crystals? Then she showed all of them in her room, she has a lot. Oh April, you are now seeing that all the money in the world can’t make you happy. You have a 1M house, 2 healthy kids, a husband, 3 cats, but you are still unhappy with your life so you’re trying to fill the void by spending more money thinking that this stuff will bring you joy and happiness. That is why you should go back to therapy. Until you get that, you will never heal and change. Last night I saw on her stories that she was showing all her Cartier jewerly, Channel etc…trying to show off?  😆

ABG
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 150
      • Total Created: 150
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I am SO surprised that our OLD friend PettyApril didn’t dress the boys as twins in those hiking pics??!!  :thinking:

ABG
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

@live2sin in the Raid ad, in the comments a woman named Gina Ruiz Berumen LOOKS just like FattyApril, but, chubbier……

ps her friend said the same thing her doppelganger (my words)

Z
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 2630
      • Total Created: 2631
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

👍🏻 Thanks for the info, but, you have to wear them even if no one else is around?? I see no point when out in the open & alone. But ok then LOL Then the boys should both have on masks, clearly the pics are just for more attention. And we know they have masks as Sharon kindly made all 4 of the masks…guess they weren’t good enough for Apeshit as she clearly has bought several more…..then again, she is a shopaholic who spends money like they have a never ending money tree.

Yes, even if no one is around. The symptoms are constantly being upgrade and there’s been extensive studies of how long the virus lasts especially in open air. So, if someone was hiking the same area just an hour previous – the boys who weren’t wearing masks could easily contract it if someone with the virus was hiking without a mask.

Also, it’s mostly to prevent those asymptomatic carriers (which apparently there are more) to stop the spread.

As for their masks – how often do they wash it? Are they wearing the ones with filters and do they change those? I love how Apes is so concerned about C19 yet is like, let’s watch fireworks for the holiday. Doesn’t the bish KNOW that most firework shows are canceled so idiots won’t congregate unsafely AND we’re also in a fire season?

Their detachment and delusional reality is so annoying especially when they try to stay relevant on their social media posts.

PS Apes in headbands and crimped hair? She looks like she’s in the 80s. Maybe that was her heyday and is trying to relive? LOL

I don't need a power-up to kick your ass, slimeball.

YMama85
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1205
      • Total Created: 1206
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

@live2sin in the Raid ad, in the comments a woman named Gina Ruiz Berumen LOOKS just like FattyApril, but, chubbier…… ps her friend said the same thing her doppelganger (my words)

this poor poor lady.. she even took it as a compliment lmfao

apesht

SpethialBoy
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 258
      • Total Created: 258
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Justin’s dream come tru

The ad looks like a giant dick flying into his mouth
    null

Justin looks old and disgusting
    null

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  SpethialBoy.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

123abc
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 181
      • Total Created: 181
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Justin’s dream come tru The ad looks like a giant dick flying into his mouth null Justin looks old and disgusting null

Lol omg you’re totally right! That pic doesn’t look right!

Her mask doesn’t fit at all!!! It drove me nuts how much she was touching it in the Costco shop with me! It’s obviously too big.

Anyone watching his videos? I don’t think I can stomach it.

ABG
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

thank you  @YMama85 I don’t know how to attach photos….lol….

AMR714
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 611
      • Total Created: 611
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Hate her stupid crimped hair. It’s so ugly. Where did she get that style from? That filter makes them look dirty and old.
    that woman definitely looks like April🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

their views are declining.  What’s going to happen? 🤔 I’ll be here for it all  :finger2:

Frenchy27
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Why does Justine always use the Screen capture with the stupid facial expressions?

And leave it to Ape, what does swimming have to do with a bra??? So random!

5504295-B-E72-A-4-A37-B783-CED8156-CB33-F EC6-D828-A-5838-46-FF-B38-C-0-D7-BCBA85758

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  Frenchy27.

Frenchy27
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

So noticed in the last vlog “Summer clothes haul”- it opened with a clip of Susan saying her hair was fake. They werent even over at Pervys house in that vlog…well, fast forward to todays vlog “Share Your Secret” & what do ya know….Susan. Wow. I hope they dont pay this shitty editor! Way more mistakes than when Ape herself did them.

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 1,109 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.