(Part 84) ApeJustine:SameSh*t,DifferentDayTV

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk AprilAthena7 (Part 84) ApeJustine:SameSh*t,DifferentDayTV

This topic contains 957 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  miss_loser 7 hours, 46 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 958 total)
  • Author

Peace
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 143
      • Total Created: 143
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Today’s IG live, she was putting on blast 😆 youtubers and influencers who take a break, she said: If you have a youtube channel or social media and you take a break, girrrrrl you have a lot of money ok sis? Cause I NEVER EVER took a break, not even when my dad died, I mean you have to work you know, keep going my friends, I just don’t get people who take I break, they say that ohhhh I need a break or whatever… I never did and never will.

Well, look at this here, and this is not the only time she took a break, the first 6 minutes of this vlog, listen to what they are saying… :bop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAqRF3O3E7Q&list=PLaWgDMJba8-Ri0oR-I2sGaMey0jBG4EIt&index=947&t=0s

So… she can keep on saying that she’s better than everybody else, ohhh April, you seem to forget half the stuff you put out there…good thing that the internet is forever..

Z
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 2605
      • Total Created: 2606
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Today’s IG live, she was putting on blast 😆 youtubers and influencers who take a break, she said: If you have a youtube channel or social media and you take a break, girrrrrl you have a lot of money ok sis? Cause I NEVER EVER took a break, not even when my dad died, I mean you have to work you know, keep going my friends, I just don’t get people who take I break, they say that ohhhh I need a break or whatever… I never did and never will. Well, look at this here, and this is not the only time she took a break, the first 6 minutes of this vlog, listen to what they are saying… :bop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAqRF3O3E7Q&list=PLaWgDMJba8-Ri0oR-I2sGaMey0jBG4EIt&index=947&t=0s So… she can keep on saying that she’s better than everybody else, ohhh April, you seem to forget half the stuff you put out there…good thing that the internet is forever..

Lmaoooo stay pressed, Cuntpril! I love when she slowly but surely loses her sith. You know why she didn’t take a break when her Stepdaddy passed? Because she still had resentment, anger, and disrespected him. She exploited him, the family by POSTING the videos. I acknowledge that for some loved ones, that’s the only way to “view” but she literally pandered to folks’ good nature by soliciting their clicks and likes.

Also, why does Apes need a break from eating, stamping, and shopping? What’s she doing that is so laborious and taxing, she needs to take a breather? Her kids aren’t even in “real” school, she doesn’t cook very well, and for damn sure her house isn’t clean – so what’s her job again?!

She’s always so jealous and envious, she projects too damn much. Instead of having some type of humility as well grace, she reveals her ugly nature. Also, now we KNOW they aren’t making as much as they once proclaimed. LMAOOOOOOOOO where’s all that money from #trendingfamily???

I don't need a power-up to kick your ass, slimeball.

Peace
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

@Z :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap: very well said! Justin used to say he didn’t feel the need to brag but he would say how he made over 1M with Trending Family and was hiring more people…they can’t even buy a damn tarp. Everything they have is gifted by a brand.

I was looking at socialblade and what the hell happened here? They deleted a few vlogs that’s for sure…we have to download them before they delete the best ones… 😆  Ever since Myka Stauffer got called out and youtubers are making videos about her and showing old vlogs, I think April is scared that the same thing can be done with her vlogs…

I didn’t get to watch her live today, but apparently she talked again about being kicked out…if Justin’s family truly loved her they would have an intervention and get her some serious help. This is not normal or healthy.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Z
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

@Z :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: very well said! Justin used to say he didn’t feel the need to brag but he would say how he made over 1M with Trending Family and was hiring more people…they can’t even buy a damn tarp.

I didn’t get to watch her live today, but apparently she talked again about being kicked out…if Justin’s family truly loved her they would have an intervention and get her some serious help. This is not normal or healthy.

Jnome is such an arrogant asshat. He’s always talking big and then feigning humility when in reality, he’s undermining, undercutting every single person – employees included – that he comes across. I often wonder if GranpdATM is like, maybe that’s where Jnome learned this type of “business model” is okay? It may not be illegal but is it unethical? Hell to the yes. Also, there’s a reason why he’s a no-namer not just in business but in the Bay Area.

As for Apes, she needs friends as well therapy ASAP. We’ve discussed this ad nauseam, she also needs a better diet and exercise regimen. I can not imagine all those ups and downs plus sugar is good for the already mentally unstable individual.

That said… if Jnome or anyone outside of their immediate family were to document all of Apes’ instability and for whatever reason there was either an incident or even a divorce? Every last piece of footage could easily be reviewed as well used in a court of family law. #justsaying

Peace
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Today’s IG live…she was complaining about the house. She says that Justin is the one who wants to rent Airbnbs and they are going to rent the same one again in a few weeks cause he said he feels peaceful over there. She told him that it was getting expensive to rent places for  staycations…she goes: I told Justin, honey, it’s getting kind of expensive to rent these places and Justin told me that since we don’t pay school or daycare we are saving a lot of money and we are not taking any vacations…. So I told him that he deserves it and that’s my gift to him for our wedding anniversary …(passive agressive way of saying she makes the money and Justin doesn’t bring money in the house) so I’m buying a new couch cause they are so dirty, they have cat vomit, they smell like pee so listen, momma over here works real hard so if I want a new couch I’m going to get one okayyyyyy! I’m buying a new rug, new drapes and we are not getting a tarp cause that guy wanted 20k ain’t nobody has that kind of money. I told Justin why don’t we just buy that Airbnb instead of renting it? Today I’m filming a CWA and since I have no help over here, no nannies, no grandparents,  the kids are going to be on the computer while I work. All my friends have nannies you know but I don’t, I’m doing it all by myself okayyyyy? (again passive agressive…jealous of her friends who have help, she won’t shut up about this until she has the same type of help).

What in the hell….bitching about money but spending like crazy…their couch is not even 4 years old, it’s crazy to see how they are so impulsive with spending. Justin getting rid of all his employees but spending like that? She bought new side tables and Jacob asked her: Why is there a new table? is the other one broken? She started laughing and said: Jacob told ME, like girl, why did you buy new furniture if it’s not broken…but you know I want to redo the whole downstairs! The smell in that house must be horrible, and with the heat…jesus…

They live in a bubble… :scratch:

ABG
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 126
      • Total Created: 126
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

even AFTER her IG live Apes is still blabbing on and on, ON her IG stories! :wacko:

dang what is she on??!!

she’s just repeating herself! Talking about CWA….ugh!

Z
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Today’s IG live…she was complaining about the house. She says that Justin is the one who wants to rent Airbnbs and they are going to rent the same one again in a few weeks cause he said he feels peaceful over there. She told him that it was getting expensive to rent places for staycations…she goes: I told Justin, honey, it’s getting kind of expensive to rent these places and Justin told me that since we don’t pay school or daycare we are saving a lot of money and we are not taking any vacations…. So I told him that he deserves it and that’s my gift to him for our wedding anniversary …(passive agressive way of saying she makes the money and Justin doesn’t bring money in the house) so I’m buying a new couch cause they are so dirty, they have cat vomit, they smell like pee so listen, momma over here works real hard so if I want a new couch I’m going to get one okayyyyyy! I’m buying a new rug, new drapes and we are not getting a tarp cause that guy wanted 20k ain’t nobody has that kind of money. I told Justin why don’t we just buy that Airbnb instead of renting it? Today I’m filming a CWA and since I have no help over here, no nannies, no grandparents, the kids are going to be on the computer while I work. All my friends have nannies you know but I don’t, I’m doing it all by myself okayyyyy? (again passive agressive…jealous of her friends who have help, she won’t shut up about this until she has the same type of help). What in the hell….bitching about money but spending like crazy…their couch is not even 4 years old, it’s crazy to see how they are so impulsive with spending. Justin getting rid of all his employees but spending like that? She bought new side tables and Jacob asked her: Why is there a new table? is the other one broken? She started laughing and said: Jacob told ME, like girl, why did you buy new furniture if it’s not broken…but you know I want to redo the whole downstairs! The smell in that house must be horrible, and with the heat…jesus… They live in a bubble… :scratch:

JB is the smartest one in the entire house! He and the cats, that is.

Soooo she’s buying superficial fixes when she could have donated that to her Great Lula’s home, the family’s legacy? Or, to her mom? How about figuring out a way to get that tarp (lmao) replaced as the exposure could easily do damage to not just the surfaces under but also to their main structure? Orrrr, she can take all that money she spent and treat the cats better or get that “nanny” she really is envious of!

I love how big Cuntpril’s mouth gets, as if she knows anything about the real world and finances. Poor Jnome, isn’t he feeling inept and inadequate since his lady boy isn’t pleased at the moment?

Also, love how he had to point out they weren’t spending on school and daycare, holidays. Sooooo that’s where the bulk of their money is going? It doesn’t show, that’s for sure lmao

ABG
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 126
      • Total Created: 126
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

on Apes IG stories 7/31, there’s a meme showing a man dressed up in body armour suit/bomb suit to go talk to his wife about something and Apes writes her own caption wife going to talk to her wife hehehe!

:rofl: Apes definitely reads here! she knows Justin is a better mommy than she is…..lol…. :rofl:

Frenchy27
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 508
      • Total Created: 508
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Shes LIVE on IG right now. i cant watch it tho

Frenchy27
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 508
      • Total Created: 508
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

So I did catch a few minutes just now. Again someone asked for tips for mental health & again this idiot who has absolutely NO business dispensing medical advice, told them to DRINK MORE WATER.

she talked about how shes got “thiiicccccc” thighs for a solid 5 minutes. Then pervy Justin makes a remark about “those thighs have saved my life several times”…then Dumbpril read this comment. . .
    39611497-FC02-4-B45-BC7-F-B8747668435-A

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  Frenchy27.

Peace
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Thank god I didn’t watch her telling people that drinking more water will help your depression. She has no brains at all, in today’s vlog, she said she had to ask Justin about the rules of Candy lane, are you serious? she can’t read the rules? April was telling Liam before they started playing that she didn’t want him to cheat, wowww..that means he always cheats and at the end of the game he tells her he cheated again! This boy will have no friends at all in school.

Her stupid talk about her silent heartburn, what the heck was that about? She eats so much crap and wonders why she’s has a hard time sleeping?

Some good news for all of us now…since the giveaway ended she lost almost 4k followers..her last 2 vlogs (staycation) she has barely 6k views…why don’t they just quit youtube?

Likewise
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1232
      • Total Created: 1232
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I can’t believe she did an Instagram Live while lying in bed with a towel wrapped round her head…

Of course she doesn’t have to be dressed to kill and have perfect hair/makeup all the time, but at least make some effort to look presentable when you’re putting yourself in front of hundreds of people.

Peace
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

omg, Justin complaining that he had to pay $1100.00 for his car. He’s been driving for how long? Doesn’t he know how much he needs to spend every year for his car? He sounded surprised…wtf! Maybe they used to pay with credit cards and now they are paying cash….I am in no way rich, but I have enough to fix my cars and buy  a damn tarp if I need to. These two don’t have cash, they live on credit. I’ll never get over how easily they spend money on useless things. How much clothes does one person need? And why the hell does she still buy makeup when she gets a shitload for free?! It’s like they don’t see that this income isn’t forever, they should be very careful with their spending.

Z
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

omg, Justin complaining that he had to pay $1100.00 for his car. He’s been driving for how long? Doesn’t he know how much he needs to spend every year for his car? He sounded surprised…wtf! Maybe they used to pay with credit cards and now they are paying cash….I am in no way rich, but I have enough to fix my cars and buy a damn tarp if I need to. These two don’t have cash, they live on credit. I’ll never get over how easily they spend money on useless things. How much clothes does one person need? And why the hell does she still buy makeup when she gets a shitload for free?! It’s like they don’t see that this income isn’t forever, they should be very careful with their spending.

He’s an idiot especially because that Beemer was second hand. It’s already a high maintenance car brand new but then over time? You need to maintain it regularly for the cars to last.

Here’s a question – why don’t they have a charger at home? Isn’t this one of the main reasons *why* people invest in ecars? Why go get gas when your ass could have easily planned ahead of time to charge, there are charging stations literally at ALL their shopping plazas. This makes no fkn sense whatsoever! We just got a used X over the weekend and the installers came out today to put in the home charger. It’s really not that complicated.

Then again, Jnome is shady and shifty. This business lease will probably be up soon so he’s got to scam yet another vehicle for them 😛 Remember when he told Apes that they haven’t been spending money on the kids’ schooling and their vacations, this is why they should “invest” in AirBNB staycations? That just proves how much they *don’t* make. Your kids’ education shouldn’t be in lieu of anything especially frivolous and fleeting – they should be saving that for their present as well future education.

Apes’ made arroz caldo the most blandest, stupidest way ever. She brought out *all* her chicken stock, broth supply while she was under-frying boneless chicken. Her sith always looks salmonella and bacteria ridden. What, she couldn’t think old-school and cook chicken WITH bones so as to make fresh broth? What an embarrassment to the dish.

Ohlso, why does she maintain she was a pre-school teacher when she was a ONE-TIME INTERN? Also, she knows fuckall about preschool students especially if you look at her own kids’ development. They’re SLOW AF for kids whose mother claims to be a teacher *and* for someone who is a “work” at home parent. I’ll give it to Dungbaby, though – his speech is much clearer than Limm’s at that age.

Peace
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

If you guys think we saw it all…just wait. Today’s live:

She said: You guyssssss, I filmed a new WWK and I opened up about a lot of things I NEVER said before. Like…I AM the main provider for this family, and have been for the last 8 years. I am the one who makes the money here sooo when I want something I get it okayyyy cause your girl is working hardddd! I think I’ll stop making beauty videos cause they barely get 1 like…and all the other beauty gurus have botox and fake lips soooo I get why people watch them you know, I’m over here like no botox or nothing done. I saw that Bubz is having a tummy tuck and I will get one too you know, I have put money away just for that and I’ve been wanting to do it but Justin and my mom don’t want me to but when I saw that Bubz is getting one I said I want one toooooo!!! I work real hard for my money and I cook, I clean, I do it ALL. And!!! let me tell you, I am the one who started the cleaning videos on youtube okayyy, I had one cleaning video that went viral and had over 4M views, after people saw that they ALL started doing cleaning videos.

Someone asked: Would your mom still ask for you help if you didn’t make a lot of money? Her answer: of course not, but since I am the provider and I make a very good living I have to help my mom, we fight a lot and that’s normal but I will still help her out, I’ve been helping for 8-9 years, even when my dad was alive she needed my help you know. Everyday I wake up and I think I have to provide for my mom, my kids, my husband, that’s a lot of pressure, I talk about that in my new WWK, it is sponsored so I have to wait to put it out.

HOW ARROGANT IS SHE? She thinks she started something on youtube? really? and the reason why beauty gurus get views is because of their plastic surgery? are you fucking kidding me?

She had a real attitude today, she ended the live by saying, I’m going to film a clean with me cause I am the Queen of cleaning and I make the money here and do it all by myself cause unlike all my friends I have no nannies here okayyyyy!!!  yassssss I AM THE QUEEN GUYS!

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 958 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.