(part 85) AJTV: LipoApeButStillCashPoorTv

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk AprilAthena7 (part 85) AJTV: LipoApeButStillCashPoorTv

This topic contains 40 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Z 20 hours, 46 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Twerk on My Goider
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 146
      • Total Created: 147
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Part 84: http://youtalktrash.com/forum/topic/part-84-apejustinesameshtdifferentdaytv/

This goes out to all you people going bed with a 10 & waking up with a 2.
    null

Z
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2690
      • Total Created: 2691
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I was scrolling through IG reels and Miss Apes was doing her usual, late to the part Tita impression. That was so Happy Slip 1990!

For someone who claims she’s *so* over her childhood trauma and a really strong, independent women – why does she look for social media validation? Is it because that’s the only kind of “friendship” and approval she gets?

I mean, we all know that superficial and tangible, material goods only work for so long. Look at their cat pee/poo dungeon – Apes is constantly saying that isn’t her forever home but can she even *afford* a home in the #YayArea on her income?

I don't need a power-up to kick your ass, slimeball.

shadylady
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 560
      • Total Created: 560
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Ape, may have a smaller waist but that is it. She really has a big ass and thighs. 😂😂

Her fantasy pitchers look awkward. No intimacy between the freaks. The first pitcher, is funny, with her legs straight out. Justin looks like he can’t even hold her. For two reasons, he’s a weak little girl. Ape is just  fatty. 😂

ABG
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 188
      • Total Created: 188
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I know right?! that first pic was so awkward….doesn’t “look” natural…..

Peace
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 185
      • Total Created: 185
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Exactly, doesn’t look natural cause it isn’t…I don’t know if you guys saw her ig stories friday, she took them down real quick but I have them saved. I tried to upload them here but it doesn’t work. She said that she was tired of doing so much, youtube, instagram, amazon live and now tiktok plus cleaning and cooking. Then she said with a big attitude: I’m not going to post anything on the weekend cause mental health is important, so don’t dm me, don’t look for me, I won’t reply to any comments okayyy? Oh no..I have to post a pic on valentine’s day cause everybodyyyy and their momma is going to post…okkk…I will post a pic but then that’s it!

She was talking and making her hands gesture like she’s such an important person who is doing us all a favor by being on IG. Who does she think she is? I hope and pray that amazon got to see her complain about working, she doesn’t deserve the deals she gets. If youtube and IG make her so miserable and they make millions like she said on ig live, then why does she need amazon live and tiktok? she’s so full of s@!!!

Her last amazon live, god , they should delete that, I can only imagine the people of amazon watching her talk back to a comment and reading the comments. they are such a joke

shadylady
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

And furthermore, if you look at the pitchers she posted with the boys, she is wearing her tutu 😂

Her waist, looks a lot smaller, but the one with Justin she is not.  Looks like it was photoshopped.  Ape has to edit, even though she had a tummy tuck.

Look at justin’s hand, it’s a stub. Shit she can’t even photoshop. Fucking idiot. 😂

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  shadylady.

ABG
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

@peace I saw Apes IG stories, and she was posting ALL weekend long….. :thinking:   :scratch:

Z
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Ape, may have a smaller waist but that is it. She really has a big ass and thighs. 😂😂 Her fantasy pitchers look awkward. No intimacy between the freaks. The first pitcher, is funny, with her legs straight out. Justin looks like he can’t even hold her. For two reasons, he’s a weak little girl. Ape is just fatty. 😂

Look at justin’s hand, it’s a stub. Shit she can’t even photoshop. Fucking idiot. 😂

Lmao… D E D at these observations. He was struggling holding her up. I mean, he’s pretty thick himself but he can’t hold Apes up even for a burst shot? What is his trainer even doing for him?!

As for Apes’ “doing too much” that’s on her dumb ass. All this time, I kept thinking Jnome was “managing” her career, work? I guess he stopped and leaves everything to MAIN INCOME EARNER. Well, bish, if you did your research and “work smart, not hard” – you’d know which platforms to drop versus keep.

It’s very much like their Amaz Lives. They were doing it at some random time even for PST. Sure, they have more viewers BUT are those people clicking and buying? How much incomes does it translate to?

Jnome doesn’t seem to have any pride nor ego because if I remember correctly – he didn’t say fuckall about Apes not bringing in ANY income when he was the one bringing in a stable income IN ADDITION to insurance, benefits. Alas, now that Apes has to do so much work boohoo, poor Apes, the victim again – she’s complaining? She needs to just STFU and stop half assing everything.

ABG
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I also wonder about the “personal” trainer, is that when Justin is on a “date” with the guy? so Justin just pretends to “workout” lol…. :rofl:

Apes is nowhere to be found cause it’s her ME time….lol… 😉  😉

Z
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I also wonder about the “personal” trainer, is that when Justin is on a “date” with the guy? so Justin just pretends to “workout” lol…. :rofl: Apes is nowhere to be found cause it’s her ME time….lol… 😉 😉

I will bet this week’s lunch money that Jnome’s trainer is expensed somehow.

In one of the vlogs where Apes feigns “thirst” for her mighty pocket friend, Jnome says he has been losing weight with the trainer who comes to their house albeit in the backyard. If I’m not mistaken, they even sliced in quick clips of Jnome doing squats in poor form, I may add lol.

Is that essential? HELL TO THE NO. Regardless of outdoors and masked (while Jnome breathes and thick tongued lisps away) – that sith is NOT in their county’s guidelines of lock-down.

So Apes who constantly claims they follow the rules can go fk herself.

Z
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Okay Stormies, who sent them those cookies that help the world? Apes sounds worried because it was sent to their cat piss dungeon and not their PO Box. It’s all good because their PR is full of items a close family member can resell. You know, technically those given PR are not ALLOWED to resell but we know Apes, Jnome, and whomever has their own accounts making some kind of profit.

Image 1: Jnome and his pit hair so proud that he did something handy. Hilarious at how proud and lithpy he gets when so excited. Oh, so you won’t pay a plumber to do a professional job but you’ll outsource intern work as well pod learning for your kids? How old is Dungbaby and he’s *still* sucking his thumb? I hope his teeth and finger isn’t mked up.

Image 2: How dirty is Apes? She *says* she washes her work-out belt with soap and water but on some days, she wipes it down with anti-bacterial wipes ON HER OTTOMAN then lays it ON THEIR BED. Girl, you so cheap – just buy another one to alternate your nasty ass.

Lmao… Apes is trying to reclaim her Filipino roots by being Happy Slp and JoKo so last year and making tupig. Bish can’t even pronounce Pangasinan properly and no, you can not go back to visit Lula because you chose a tummy tuck over helping her.

Speaking of finances… did I hear Apes correctly? She just spilled tea that her sister got a nose job? I mean, if my mother was struggling financially and the daughters are getting superficial, vapid fixes?

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Z.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Twerk on My Goider
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Ama Lives are now on Wednesdays at 3:30pm PST.

null

Twerk on My Goider
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I get the importance of shining a light on this topic but forgive me for side eyeing her…

Like..look who is suddenly woke.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLco6esD63A/

null

Z
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I get the importance of shining a light on this topic but forgive me for side eyeing her… Like..look who is suddenly woke. https://www.instagram.com/p/CLco6esD63A/

GTFOH! This bish really is desperate for clicks and social media attention.

What has she done, is she doing to provide any type of help, aid for our elderly Asians? If someone, anyone can tell me – then I’ll give it to her. But for now, she’s full of shit and superficial, vapid presence trying to earn her coin. It must suck if you have no skill nor talent but to exploit issues on social media for an income. She’s *such* a boss bitch, right?

She redoes old ass skits, portraying Aunties to be superficial. She excessively and continues to mock her family’s accents. We all see how disrespectful she was towards her father – EVEN WHEN SICK, and now with her mother’s slander of character. Is that okay? And lastly, WHAT HAS SHE TAUGHT HER KIDS ABOUT BEING FILIPINO? FKALL. She can feign worry and concern in her cat piss dungeon, with that extended white privilege via Jnome – but she can GTFOH with her SELF HATING self.

Last year, when the very OAKLAND she mentions was under duress during the protest – did she say or do anything? This year, during the pandemic – has she been helping local, Asian businesses to help keep them afloat? Oh, wait. They went back to their bagel and boba place. Because there are a SITH ton even in their self-entitled bubble. When literally, all of Northern CA was under fire watch and stress – what did they do? Where did they go? Were they watering down the neighbors’ yards, roofs or did they just sequester in an AirB&B hoping nothing would happen to their property? And now, during the pandemic – do they even check on Pervy and Ponytail? Their elderly neighbors? THEY HAVEN’T LIFTED A FINGER for their own community let alone the Asian elderly.

I take great offense and mock her empty, ulterior motive words. WE – NewDad, TheEx, and I, along with the kids have checked on our elderly neighbors since last year. When supplies were low during lockdown, I was ordering in bulk anything and everything for distribution. On their holidays and weekends, in between school – our kids recruited their peers, created a program wherein you can volunteer and get paired up with a senior. That’s in OUR neighborhood alone. As soon as our area’s vaccination sites opened up – TheEx and his peers created a transportation caravan to get seniors who have no way to GET to said sites to them. They (lol, me) even got a local rental company to donate vans with partitions so as to ensure safety for volunteers as well seniors. #2 and others who can’t drive to save their lives would be the cleaners, in between transport and wipe down said vans. And yes, we even got a local distillery to provide hand sanitizer, cleaner and supplies.

I’m not listing all of the things we’ve done as a family, as individuals for the elderly to brag. It’s literally, OUR WAY OF LIVING. I know, I know – I have five kids, what in the fk is wrong with me? Well, this is what it is – I will be forever indebted to my grandparents, parents, and even TheEx’s parents for their sacrifices and struggles. Without *any* of their efforts, we wouldn’t have the life we have. Yes, we’re blessed but TheEx and I, NewDad, work fkn HARD. So if that means giving up income or time, or soliciting donations/help from others? Then so be it, that’s *nothing* compared to what our elders have had to do.

So Apes in her fake concern and cries, who has done barely anything not just for her own Asian elderly but for the ones in her community, in this world? SHE CAN FK OFF. If she really wants to be a boss bitch – donate at LEAST $1K to CompassionInOakland. She really feels bad, then she should do something except trying to get clicks and views for this. Idiot didn’t even post up the link or any resources!

shadylady
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

😂😂😂😂

What a fuckin phony bitch!

Her serious talk….

Just stop…..

Ape, feeling threatened?  Bull shit, ur just upset because you can’t go out to eat, or go shopping. Now ur really stuck at home.  Confined, with ur boys. Justin, is really gonna be busy.

This has been going on, a couple of weeks now, what took you so long, for ur little announcement?

Just stop!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.