(part 85) AJTV: LipoApeButStillCashPoorTv

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk AprilAthena7 (part 85) AJTV: LipoApeButStillCashPoorTv

This topic contains 45 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  shadylady 16 hours, 43 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author

Twerk on My Goider
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 147
      • Total Created: 148
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

This has been going on, a couple of weeks now, what took you so long, for ur little announcement?

Almost a year I’d say! These stories are sadly everywhere, not just in the US. I know I was hearing about targeted violence last year, well into the summer and fall. We’re a year into covid and she speaks up now? Bitch can stfu.

Oh.

And let me guess.

She knows about these stories because someone told her or because of someone’s social media post, and not because she reads or listens to the news herself.

Don’t forget she’s the same lazy cunt who would have Justin read the newspapers to her. The same cunt who doesn’t read books but merely listens to the same 5 ebooks in rotation.

This goes out to all you people going bed with a 10 & waking up with a 2.
    null

ABG
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 190
      • Total Created: 190
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

just FYI, Apes sister Gailybeee (on IG) got her nose done around the same time as the tummy tuck….there WERE pics, she took them down….

Z
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2691
      • Total Created: 2692
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

just FYI, Apes sister Gailybeee (on IG) got her nose done around the same time as the tummy tuck….there WERE pics, she took them down….

Did she post about her procedure in detail, was she public about it? I don’t follow her. Also, I wonder if Apes’ spilling G’s business says something about their relationship or lack thereof.

I said it in a previous post, I’ll say it again – if Apes and G are *both* having elective surgery while Apes is spilling her Mama’s financial woes – they both sound like irresponsible daughters.

I’ll give G the benefit of the doubt because at least SHE was home with her father, she also has no other familial obligations – but Apes at her old age and wisdom, supposed bosh bish with a struggling income, what’s her excuse? It’s obvious she’s still resentful and pissed that SHE had a separate set of rules versus her siblings. I guess that’s what happens when you’re an ingrate cunt of a daughter?!

Scarred, flat belly with fat deposits everywhere else > her Mama’s bills that she’s incessantly complaining about.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  Z.

I don't need a power-up to kick your ass, slimeball.

shadylady
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 561
      • Total Created: 561
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Happiest Birthday, to ur dad in heaven. Won’t let ur boys forget him….

Hey Ape, when did you EVER wish him a happiest birthday when he was alive??

When did you ever,  talk nice, give him love, show respect, gratitude, kindness when he was alive???? Never, what you did do, trashed talked him on social media, blamed him for ur  terrible child and adult life. Never let ur boys visit and interact with him until he got sick.

How you speak of ur step dad, now is just as bad, you know why?? It’s all Bullshit. You are a phony! It’s embarrassing. Ur a liar. If you can treat him like shit, have gone through cancer, then cherish his death, ur fucked up. The trash talk was unnecessary, you and only you “put it out there” right? The miss you, I love you, butterflies rainbows doesn’t mean shit. You know why? Because you made it out to be about you, as always.

What you don’t realize, is you never had remorse, then and now. Of how you treated him. Ur words are empty….shame on you…

Twerk on My Goider
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

^ this.

To Ape: Parents aren’t perfect. They have their own stuff to work out. Their own baggage…kinda like you, you silly cunt. Your mom was brave moving all way to America without a plan, a job, barely knowing the language and with your ass in tow. She found a kind, decent, hard working man who claimed you as his even though you weren’t his. He provided for you both. He even spoiled you with your stupid lip glosses and buying you gym clothes, even a prom dress.

So he didn’t know how to give affection.  So he was strict. Maybe he didn’t know how to show affection. Do you know where he comes from? What he went through in his life to get to where he was? Do you think his life was easier than you have it? The privilege you’re afforded because of all the sacrifices both your parents made?

You boo hoo about affection and all you didn’t get or have. What did you have you silly cunt? Clothes. Care. Food. Warmth. Taught to respect yourself. Taught to work hard. Taught to be responsible. You belly ache that you had to look after siblings. Didn’t get xyz. Boo hoo you didn’t have a real Christmas tree.

You’re a disgusting human being. A horrible daughter. You denied your dad visits with your boys. Denied them his love.

Fuck you.

null

Z
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

If I could love the above posts multiple times… EXACTLY!

Apes has no semblance of loyalty or respect. If she did, with her issues with Dad – she would have left it alone, at least saved some kind of face. But she didn’t, she actually made conscious decisions to treat her Stepfather and to me, that’s worst. She not only 1)recorded 2)edited and 3)published her ugly disrespect and attitude.

There was some occasion where her family was up for a visit, instead of letting Mom and Dad cuddle, say hi to the boys – she and Jnome kept the kids away from their grandparents. If that’s not a disgusting thing, to leverage innocent children, I don’t know what is! It’s obvious Dad doted on the boys, he bought them toys – what grandfather doesn’t to share that kind of joy with their grandsons?!

Anyhow, Apes better be careful – karma is truly a bitch. Wait until *she* gets to be that grandparent, in-law. All of her disgusting behavior will come back tenfold.

ABG
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Did she post about her procedure in detail, was she public about it? I don’t follow her. Also, I wonder if Apes’ spilling G’s business says something about their relationship or lack thereof. I said it in a previous post, I’ll say it again – if Apes and G are *both* having elective surgery while Apes is spilling her Mama’s financial woes – they both sound like irresponsible daughters. I’ll give G the benefit of the doubt because at least SHE was home with her father, she also has no other familial obligations – but Apes at her old age and wisdom, supposed bosh bish with a struggling income, what’s her excuse? It’s obvious she’s still resentful and pissed that SHE had a separate set of rules versus her siblings. I guess that’s what happens when you’re an ingrate cunt of a daughter?! Scarred, flat belly with fat deposits everywhere else > her Mama’s bills that she’s incessantly complaining about.

actually, she didn’t say anything on IG,  there were probably 3 pics at most, bandages were still on her nose, and when she did have it off, the pics were so far away, I couldn’t see what the “new” nose looks like. I just looked on her IG and there is a new pic, but, she has her head pointed in a way where it’s hard to see the “nose job”……strange  :scratch:

Anonymous
      • Topics Created: 44
      • Replies Created: 3687
      • Total Created: 3731
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I went back to look at the funeral video for her dad. I forgot Sharon flew out to help them with the kids? How incredibly kind and thoughtful! April still treats Sharon like trash, serving her in that piss mug and throws her under the bus any chance she gets. Like shading Sharon by saying that Susan is supportive of her tummy tuck.

April is just pure trash. She’s a trash human being.

The end.

Invidio:  AJTV . AA7 . CWA . TF

Reuploads : AJTV . AA7 . CWA

Twerk on My Goider
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

See y’all later? Time below is EST

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

null

ABG
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

okay, so, Apes on IG she did the tell a lie to your kid and see their reaction, well…..in the next pic she says AND shows Liam actually did lose his teeth, so where was the lie??  she’s a fookin IDIOT!

ps    yesterday’s pic, today’s pic

Z
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

actually, she didn’t say anything on IG, there were probably 3 pics at most, bandages were still on her nose, and when she did have it off, the pics were so far away, I couldn’t see what the “new” nose looks like. I just looked on her IG and there is a new pic, but, she has her head pointed in a way where it’s hard to see the “nose job”……strange :scratch:

Ahhh! That’s why I was surprised that Apes, in her edited and recorded vlogs, revealed that G got a new nose. Like, if the gal isn’t mentioning anything on HER social media – why would her Ate? Ohhh, I forget because Apes in all her bastard child dysfunctional goodness doesn’t much care about her sister’s reputation or feelings.

At this point in Covid life… I’m shocked that anyone is undergoing any type of elective surgery. It isn’t *just* the virus health officials, first responders aren’t worried about – it’s the lack of manpower in addition to supplies, space that’s a major concern. Both Apes and G are lucky nothing went wrong and they didn’t end up having to go to ER for something.

Also, I’m in for the live. Today’s mess? Cleaning supplies! They obviously don’t have enough to keep their cat pee dungeon smelling fresh 😛

Twerk on My Goider
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Come join us for Ape Live

null

Lexy
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1
      • Total Created: 1
      • Trash Talker

On her Amazon live it pained me to hear Justin go on about how much toilet paper she uses that she wraps it around her hand so many times. In that same live she talks about being environmentally friendly  :scratch:

Her over the top personality that she got out of nowhere is SO annoying. It doesn’t fit her, you can tell she is copying someone else. Also, I had to LOL at Liam calling her fresh when she was trying on her jeans with her awkward manly movements. She took that word literally and said she’s not fresh but she was going to shower soon haha. With her trying to keep up with the latest words I’m surprised she didn’t know that meant she looked nice. But she does have this huge complex about showering 3 times a day because she doesn’t want to be called smelly, and she will go on about how her mom always told her to shower. She’s such a weird one.

Twerk on My Goider
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Today’s live included:

1. hand vac
    2. mini vac
    3. dyson stick vac
    4. crosswave wet dry vac
    5. Spray mop
    6. Spin mop
    7. steam mop
    8. power scrub carpet washer

Who the fuck needs 4 vacuums, 3 mops and a carpet washer? Is it just me or is that excessive?

null

shadylady
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 561
      • Total Created: 561
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Ape, again exploiting her step dad…..

Pat urself on the back, for all the things you did for ur stepdad in his dead birthday.

What have you done for him when he was alive? Did you and ur family call and sing to him when he was alive? Did you ever sit down with ur boys, before he was dead, and talk about the man who saved you? Tell the boys how much you loved him? How he took care of his family? Tell them stories about him as a little boy?

Knowing you, you probably told them, he kicked you out of the house, with only garbage bags. That’s what you have told them. That’s ur only story to tell.

You keep talking about ur dead stepdad, only to make yourself feel better. To hear from ur “friends” on social media. Tell you how wonderful you are, so caring. If you really cared, you wouldn’t “put it out there” on social media. For ur bullshit reconnection. Be honest, you only do it for for views and to satisfy ur insecurities.

All you do in life is Exploit, everything and everyone.

You are a sick, heartless little girl. You don’t deserve pity, or sympathy from ur “friends” all you do, is buy their words and views….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.