Preview, YouTube/IG/Twitter tags

Home Forum General Technical Help Suggestion Section Preview, YouTube/IG/Twitter tags

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ricochet 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ricochet
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 26
      • Total Created: 28
      • Trash Talker

Would love if we could preview posts before submitting, and to be able to embed YouTube, Instagram and Twitter links within posts.

Thanks!

tahjaymahai
    Keymaster
      • Topics Created: 13
      • Replies Created: 789
      • Total Created: 802
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

we are definitely going to try to implement bbcode instead of html, but in the meantime this link http://www.bbcode.org/reference.php works on the board, and its a good thing for reference until we do get that feature fixed.

also just to use until we get it all sorted, there are a few things you can do

[ youtube ] shared link [/youtube ] (without the spaces) will get your youtube video to load
    [ insta ] instagram post [ /insta] should work for instagram posts as far as i know
    [ tweet] twitter link [/tweet ] should work for twitter posts

and a preview button is an excellent suggestion i will add that to the to do list! thanks so much for your feedback!

tahjaymahai
    Keymaster
      • Topics Created: 13
      • Replies Created: 789
      • Total Created: 802
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

just want to add, make sure you use those bbcodes without any spaces, i just did that so it wouldnt disappear!

Ricochet
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 26
      • Total Created: 28
      • Trash Talker

Thanks, will do!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.