SacconeJolys – Double Trouble?

Home Forum General Technical Help Suggestion Section SacconeJolys – Double Trouble?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sykes 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sykes
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 2
      • Total Created: 3
      • Trash Talker
      • ★

In looking around the new site I noticed there are 2 forums for the SJ’s. One in the Beauty Guru section and another one in the Momma Drama section. I just see major confusion as both threads will probably wind up with different posts. Maybe that can be whittled down to just one? Just an observation.

Otherwise, I’m excited for the new site! Thanks to Taj and her boyfriend for all their hard work! 🙂

tahjaymahai
    Keymaster
      • Topics Created: 12
      • Replies Created: 789
      • Total Created: 801
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

i dont watch them, but i can definitely delete one thread for them, which do you think they are better suited under?

Sykes
    Participant
      • Trash Talker
      • ★

Honestly with the way they are these days, neither fits them anymore. They (Anna) started as a Beauty/Style Guru but that’s all gone down the crapper lately. And putting them in the Youtube Momma Drama section is not accurate either, since they aren’t the most attentive parents…just ask the Nanny!

But I personally would probably take them out of the Beauty/Style section and leave them in the YTMD section. Out of the two, that’s a better fit for them.

Thanks!

tahjaymahai
    Keymaster
      • Topics Created: 12
      • Replies Created: 789
      • Total Created: 801
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

i can also move them to YT personalities if you think thats a better fit? i just went with where they were grouped in at GG since i don’t know what they are known for lol

Sykes
    Participant
      • Trash Talker
      • ★

Oh yeah, I figured that how you did it. The difference being that at GG the guru section was on an entirely different board from the ytmd stuff so it wasn’t too confusing. I think it’s better to have it all on one board myself so this is great!

And actually, YT Personalities does seem like the best option at this point. I didn’t even think of that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.