Shane Dawson General Discussion

Home Forum Youtuber Discussion Shane Dawson Shane Dawson General Discussion

This topic contains 103 replies, has 61 voices, and was last updated by  cantstopwatching 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 91 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • Author

DreamingRaven
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 196
      • Total Created: 196
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

In the newest video he had another sponsor and was pitching ideas for his own makeup pallet. Definitely seems like he’s using Jeffree for the sponsors, potential money, and views.

Sorry for the double post, but I’m following the series and I’m trying to keep this updated a little.

PrettyforNothing
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 595
      • Total Created: 595
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

To me it just sounds like JS was very good with his money and didn’t just blow it like others probably have .

DreamingRaven
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Jeffree used the last of the money he had from his singing career to launch a makeup line, which blew up and made him lots of money.

Anyway, I’m glad the series is finally over. Shanes crappily edited videos were stretched out more than they needed to be and the last one was just a bunch of edited together snips from either things they didn’t use in the last videos or old video clips from Jeffrees videos when they talked about how “awful” he used to be about responding to hate.

They looked at Jeffrees old apartment, talked about how he used to cut himself. Shane acted like he was going to cry over it, then the video switched to the clips and was over.

He got sponsors and more views by making videos about someone elses pain and life. What a freaking leech.  :negative:

nunu
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 775
      • Total Created: 775
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I fucking hate Shane and think he’s a parasite with no intelligence or creativity.  At least JS makes a lot of effort at his job.

HearThatSound?
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 215
      • Total Created: 215
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I hated this Jeffree series it was so bad and disorganized. He revealed nothing about “the secret world of Jeffree Star” other than his past experiences with self harm but even then, he hardly let him speak. It was sooo boring and stretched out; it could’ve been done in two videos.

I also cringed so hard at Garrett and Ryland.  Garrett acting like a child when he is 30 years old.  The second hand embarrassment was real.  And Ryland not being able to contain how money hungry he is. Such a shame.  It could’ve been executed so much better.

There was a time when meadow, Grove, and stream,
    The earth, and every common sight,
    To me did seem apparelled In celestial light,
    The glory and the freshness of a dream.

DreamingRaven
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Yeah, I don’t think there was any actual reason for either of them to actually be in the videos. They could have easily just been Jeffree and Shane going through everything. Garrett and Ryland had no reason to be there at all.

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 731
      • Total Created: 731
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I used to think Garrett was so cute and funny (other than the Harry Potter shit, ugh), but smearing that pigment on his face seriously made me question my feelings. He went from cute puppy dog to idiot real quick.

Candy Juicy Thighs
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 292
      • Total Created: 294
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Off topic but can someone start a separate thread about Morgan Adams? She’s so fucking annoying. She only has subscribers because she’s Ryland’s sister. She has zero talent. She’s just a leech.

DreamingRaven
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I watched a few of Morgans videos and shes really not interesting at all. Shes just doing what everyone else is doing while fangirling over all the “famous” people shes meeting through Shane. She’s a leech just like the rest of them.

Ketchup
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 862
      • Total Created: 864
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Hidie
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 370
      • Total Created: 370
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Ryland is a piece of shit gold digger and his sister is not any better. She has the personality of a wet sock. One can only hope Shane will ship their asses back to Colorado at some point.

TrashLily
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 5
      • Total Created: 5
      • Trash Talker

It can’t be soon enough. Shane could do way way better than Ryland, he has no redeeming qualities. If he at least looked good, but no. Annoying and fugly.

DreamingRaven
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

If Shane was smart he would have Ryland sign a Prenup before even thinking about marrying him. I bet Ryland would refuse to sign it and make a big deal about it, then they would break up because gold digger can’t get the gold.

cantstopwatching
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 74
      • Total Created: 75
      • Trash Talker

Any thoughts on this latest conspiracy collection ?? I think it was just a cash grab . Nothing special about any of the products … If it wasn’t all hyped by Shane and this series it wouldn’t have been anything exciting . The shades are whatever and it’s all been seen before. The packaging is extremely bulky and heavy for no reason. And the series had an much random filler … Like what was the random pity party with Morgan about?!? Super random. And like 20 minutes of Shane and ryland walking around their old house crying about leaving then thinking… Should we just keep it?! Are we supposed to feel sorry for you that you upgraded to an even bigger mansion?!????? Ughhhhh plus what did any of that have to do with Jstar and the makeup??!

My biggest annoyance with Shane is he keeps pretending with this act that he’s like oh I’m so ugly and fat and poor and ew gross.. And always talking like he’s this insecure 10 year old like grow up. You’re a 30+ year old , engaged, decent looking multi millionaire with successful career. He’s always in disgusting ripped shirts looking nasty as well and always throwing pity parties for himself.. like oh I’m fat I’m ugly I’m sad I have anxiety like shut up. And I feel the worst for his dumb fans because they’re young and loyal and too naive to see how much he’s manipulating them but it’s completely obvious to me. It’s just disgusting to see. These poor kids are  spending every last dollar they have on this junk makeup and literally making him like 20 million dollars and then they put thousands of comments all over “I’m so proud of you!!!” … For what????? What exactly did Shane accomplish?! He let Jeffree use his name and platform to make some crap makeup and abuse the hell out of the gullible viewers. Also I bet they did that website crash thing for publicity and to create more demand and desire for the restock.

Viewing 14 posts - 91 through 104 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.