"So Good, It's Easy" | MakeupByTiffanyD Part 12

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk MakeupByTiffanyD "So Good, It's Easy" | MakeupByTiffanyD Part 12

This topic contains 600 replies, has 70 voices, and was last updated by  Joni 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 601 total)
  • Author

Cheeto Denny
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 310
      • Total Created: 310
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I just watched Alex HRH lastest video. And boy was it hilarious!!!! She spoke about people copying everything mostly her line, but it was seriously creepy how close it was to how we always say Dicknose is single white female her.  :yahoo:  Alex spoke about woman and all these feminist movement going on, yet woman hating on other woman and just being mean. Yadda Yadda…. but it also was very true in the sense that she was speaking about Dickany for sure and every midiot like her. Alex made it clear she doesn’t have many friends and I don’t blame her one bit with fuck up liars like our Skanky D I don’t want any myself!

As for Dickany I’m sure she’ll have a passive aggressive attitude towards my comments with her 13 teen year old back talk. But here’s the thing Dickany, I personally saw through your forced fake early days and always knew you were a passive aggressive child with lack of empathy and humility. You are a sad excuse for a woman because you are everything women  should not aspire to be, you are not goals! You’re a sad pathetic excuse for our new generation to look up to. And I pity your daughter that has NO choice, but to be raised by a hateful, spiteful, lazy, ignorant asshat for a mother. Turbo titties you are NO better!

This isn’t hate it’s criticism and that’s not an alternative fact, moron!

ByeFuleesha
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 32
      • Total Created: 32
      • Trash Talker

I want to see her wear the shoes out of the house so that they get dirty on the bottom and can’t be returned, not holding them up in the air so that they don’t get dirty.

Fo reel…..I’d like to see those $800 Valentino sneakers again too, but those haven’t been seen since she bought them a month ago! How likely is it that she’s already returned those, and perhaps exchanged for the ugly CLs she’ll take a couple more mirror selfies in, and then return those too.

You make everyone think you have money because you buy expensive things….WE GET IT. You can spend $1000s on material items because you collab with Nordstom for every video….WE GET IT. :good:

I’ve seen this quote several times on Facebook and I always think of Tiffany when I see it. #sorichtho

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  ByeFuleesha.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nunya
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 168
      • Total Created: 168
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

That’s a great quote! Love it.

Chrissy (Dick’s prettier sister) follows DJT and the whole Trump family on IG. Wow, seems she is a hardcore MAGA believer. Pretty sure the Denny’s are too. Birds of a feather…

EsteeLorder
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 338
      • Total Created: 338
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Those shoes made me lose respect for Louboutin. I would say I lost respect for Tiffany, but I obviously have none to begin with  B-)

Joni
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 647
      • Total Created: 648
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

That’s a great quote! Love it. Chrissy (Dick’s prettier sister) follows DJT and the whole Trump family on IG. Wow, seems she is a hardcore MAGA believer. Pretty sure the Denny’s are too. Birds of a feather…

Aw, that’s disappointing.  I knew Tiff was a waste of skin (and nose!) but I had higher hopes for her prettier, smarter sister.  But anyone who is a fan of Trump is fucking insane in my opinion.  #sorrynotsorry

Rachel Greene
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 115
      • Total Created: 115
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Time will tell.  Let’s see those fugly CL shoes in a couple of months, show us the bottoms, that you even wore them.  She likes to snarkily debate people on her IG yet can never produce proof.

Mrs Grimes
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 495
      • Total Created: 495
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I like how Tiffany thinks she’s being edgy with those hideous shoes that her daughter supposedly picked out (Yet she wouldn’t spend that kind of money on anyone other than herself)

But since they are from Nordstrom, she didn’t really pay for them anyway.

Regina Phalange
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 96
      • Total Created: 96
      • Trash Talker

That is one thing I notice about Jenn G.  She wears her expensive purses, shoes, etc.

she has them months later and continues wearing them

Tiff doesn’t truly like what she buys, it’s all for show.  If she liked anything she wouldn’t feel the need to constantly trade it in

BlahBlahBlah
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 99
      • Total Created: 99
      • Trash Talker

I highly suspect Dick has a mental illness, specifically Bipolar Disorder. A lot of the behaviors we discuss on this board are red flags for mania- racing thoughts, rapid speech, reckless and excessive spending sprees, grandiosity, heightened energy, etc. She definitely meets the criteria.

I’m believing this more and more. The Loub sneakers just proves her insanity! No SAHM mom living in Canton needs or should be buying those! She truly has a mental illness! I’m all for luxury handbags and some designer shoes, but these really prove she’s off the deep end. Her husband in no way brings in the kind of money where people can rightfully throw away cash on $1000 sneakers! She truly is a SAD individual with no friends or life!

If she bought them with her Nordstrom shilling credit, then it’s no skin off her nose, they’re basically free and they ARE FUCKING BASIC.  Ugly AF as well.  What a try hard.  Hoping to god they don’t become dangerous to her daughter or dog with those stupid 2014 spikes on them. :good:

Lima
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 60
      • Total Created: 60
      • Trash Talker

Difference between this air head and the other two hrh and jenn is that they buy things from different stores and from the actual brand store and they do unboxings and show proof of what they paid.

This aur head is all pretend abd people started realizing it. She only buys from nordstrom only because she works with them and gets paid. She doesn’t show proof of crap and acts like she has the money to buy two expensive shoes back to back

YET VEGGIES AND FRUIES ARE EXPENSIVE 😒 IF YOUR RICH YOU WOULD AFFORD BOTH.

PRIORITIES LADIES

Lima
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 60
      • Total Created: 60
      • Trash Talker

Oh and i bet Nordstrom free crap haul coming up soon , it has to be..or how else can she buy anything to do a haul video 🙄

Playkick
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 71
      • Total Created: 71
      • Trash Talker

Oh and i bet Nordstrom free crap haul coming up soon , it has to be..or how else can she buy anything to do a haul video 🙄

Well, since she’s a trump support as her family, she probably boycotted nordstrom as all the other trump supports. They’re supposedly boycotting Nordstrom, Burlington, Dillard’s or belk.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Playkick.
    • This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Playkick.

Puppy
      • Topics Created: 8
      • Replies Created: 2855
      • Total Created: 2863
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

l

Trump supporters have always boycotted Nordstrom and Dillards…because they can’t fucking afford their trailer house payments, let alone to shop mid range retail.

Puppy
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Third vid filmed that day, in this outfit…

She must have skipped the Lithium and been way manic.

What a fucking shit storm she is.

Brad, get her help, before you find yourself living with Ginger Fail in a battered men’s shelter.

Puppy
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

FUCKING LIVING for the styled sideburns, THO!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 601 total)

The topic ‘"So Good, It's Easy" | MakeupByTiffanyD Part 12’ is closed to new replies.