Home Forum Youtuber Discussion SuperMaryFace SuperMaryFace

This topic contains 27 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Princess Zelda 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Ann
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 6
      • Total Created: 6
      • Trash Talker

Honestly i dont know how someone could watch her streams. For the most of the time she is not talking. Dont get me wrong i love the sims, but watching her play  the sims is really borig. I would be suprised if her lazy ass could stream for one whole month. I bet she will quit anytime soon, she cant even update her chanel.

P.S. Sorry for my grammar mistakes, english is not my native language.

<hr />

Kozume
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1
      • Total Created: 1
      • Trash Talker

Ello’, old GG peep here.

Now that Mary isn’t working as Ken editor… How are they gonna explain her staying in the US? wasn’t being his editor the only reason she was able to stay for so long? Because of the working visa? And totally not because they alredy got married :thinking:

Also i feel like this new Youtube thing is just ridiculous and annoying, while yes, somethings excesive cursing is too much and it would be nice people putting effort on their content instead of just using their tits for views cof, but the whole thing about not being able to talk about war or any politic issues it’s just insane i feel like i woke up in a dystopian world.

Sorry for any mistakes, english isn't first language:rose:

robot
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 1199
      • Total Created: 1201
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Mary will find someone else to suck the life from. She truly is a spider, a black widow so to speak.

Daylight Amy
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 3
      • Total Created: 3
      • Trash Talker

[sorry double post]

Daylight Amy
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 3
      • Total Created: 3
      • Trash Talker

[sorry about the double post]

Regarding her no longer being Ken’s editor – that’s probably because she’s now “a full time streamer”. The fact that she no longer needs to have an employer to stay in the US would suggest the visa situation has changed – either something’s been granted, or they’ve officially just changed their application from working visa to partner visa.

robot
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She was never Ken’s editor, she should be deported back to Australia for lying on her visa.

And Mary is following popular Twitch streamers, most likely in hopes of getting some collabs and using them to try and boost her stream. It won’t work because she’s a lazy piece of shit and her streams are boring af. Looks like she’s trying to sneak into Revelmode as well.

robot
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She dyed her hair on stream and it looks so bad. First time I did a funky colour in my hair it was bright and vibrant and looked pretty good for a first try, her’s looks like she’s already washed it 50 times and it’s faded into a mess with overgrown roots. Sorry Mary, you’re not even good at dying your own hair.

SuperFakeFace
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 807
      • Total Created: 808
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

She dyed her hair on stream and it looks so bad. First time I did a funky colour in my hair it was bright and vibrant and looked pretty good for a first try, her’s looks like she’s already washed it 50 times and it’s faded into a mess with overgrown roots. Sorry Mary, you’re not even good at dying your own hair.

Huh, wasn’t she just in LA for some convention? Why didn’t she go to her “best friend” Guy Tang? Doesn’t he want to do her hair anymore?  :scratch:

robot
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Yeah she was at PAX West, she even said “I have Guy Tang to thank for this” so maybe she got recommended dye to use by him? Not sure why he didn’t do her hair again, maybe she couldn’t afford it, or the idea she wanted was just too bland or he’s sick of doing her hair only for it to last a day. She isn’t exactly the best advertisement for his Salon.

Also is she really that incapable of planning ahead?

Like, get the game downloading before you go to bed? Or is it an excuse because you’d rather just play the Sims cause Fallout is too hard?

squish
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 7
      • Total Created: 7
      • Trash Talker

Yeah she was at PAX West, she even said “I have Guy Tang to thank for this” so maybe she got recommended dye to use by him? Not sure why he didn’t do her hair again, maybe she couldn’t afford it, or the idea she wanted was just too bland or he’s sick of doing her hair only for it to last a day. She isn’t exactly the best advertisement for his Salon. Also is she really that incapable of planning ahead? <script async=”” src=”//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js” charset=”utf-8″></script> Like, get the game downloading before you go to bed? Or is it an excuse because you’d rather just play the Sims cause Fallout is too hard?

How pathetic is her internet situation that downloading fallout wouldn’t take like, 20+ minutes TOPS? Or if it really was cutting it that close, she couldn’t have run out to best buy/target/gamestop/anywhere and just forked out the $40 or whatever to buy the disc?? herp derp no internet installation needed, wouldn’t take that long. Her excuses are so unbelievably bad…”missed her alarm”, christ.

poor Mary, nothing is ever her fault and everything is always so hard.  😥

robot
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Remember when I posted on GG how she got her helix pierced at a shitty shop…

Though honestly if she really thinks a helix piercing can heal that quickly she’s as dumb as she looks. Even pierced at a good place with quality jewellery you’d still need to wait it out. But with Mary always wearing wigs, headphones and dying her hair it’s no wonder she was having issues.

She’s still sucking up to Jessica Nigri.

And her postponing a stream and then making one all about depression and mental health when a rapper she apparently loves is diagnosed with depression. Yep. Way to make it about you Mary.

And now she’s thinking of hiring an editor to edit her twitch streams for YT, because she doesn’t have time. Yeah, she doesn’t have time in between getting up late and delaying her boring ass streams. Okay.

robot
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

This does not look like Mary!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CtNnlouWgAIRg4f.jpg

And what is up with her posing in her Tinkerbell cosplay? She’s does the cosplay again for a photoshoot and still does that stupid pose. She looks uncomfortable:

Just ergh. Who’s even doing a photoshoot with her when it’s such a lame ass lazy cosplay attempt?

Princess Zelda
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 229
      • Total Created: 229
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

This thread may be super dead but I’ll post anyways.

@ the Tinker Bell cosplay comment, she has to get her tits out in any way possible obviously!

The real reason I decided to finally comment here – holy crap guys she’s pregnant. I’ve always doubted their relationship tbh, she so clearly wants the visa and easy money (she’s so lazy with her content and streams but she has tits so let that money flow in amiright) and I can’t help but think that continuously trying to get pregnant and finally succeeding is another method of staying in the states. Then again she had nothing to worry about, Ken isn’t ugly but he’s not really attractive either, and as it’s been said before here he’s a huge nerd, not the first dating choice for most attractive women, so for him to get a living sex doll and for her to get the easiest visa ever is a dream come true on both their ends.

Edit: Watching Ken’s video now of the announcement and when they showed her bump in the beginning all I could think is, “Holy shit how many boob jobs have you had Mary?”

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.