The Lavigne Life general discussion

Home Forum Youtuber Discussion The Lavigne Life The Lavigne Life general discussion

This topic contains 95 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 96 total)
  • Author

TLuchansky
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 428
      • Total Created: 428
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

They just posted a video about J3 having Autism.

Saywahhh
      • Topics Created: 4
      • Replies Created: 2931
      • Total Created: 2935
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

so I haven’t watched the video, why are they deciding to come forward with this now? Is it because it’s getting harder to hide? :scratch:

TLuchansky
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 428
      • Total Created: 428
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

so I haven’t watched the video, why are they deciding to come forward with this now? Is it because it’s getting harder to hide? :scratch:

It seems like they are now able to talk about it – they came to terms with it.  I don’t like them but this was very well done.

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 706
      • Total Created: 706
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I think so. If they stop filming him it will be odd. More and more people make comments and noticed already. So, its either they discuss or they just ignore.

Anonymous
      • Topics Created: 44
      • Replies Created: 3687
      • Total Created: 3731
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Who is this chick? She’s really pretty

null

Invidio:  AJTV . AA7 . CWA . TF

Reuploads : AJTV . AA7 . CWA

MoorePalsy
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 497
      • Total Created: 497
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Who is this chick? She’s really pretty null

Thats Janice…D’s half-sister.

MoorePalsy
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 497
      • Total Created: 497
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

J3 apparently  had a’ meltdown’  at  the airport on their way to Louisiana. Many people in the comments were saying it didn’t  look like a meltdown but more like a kid having a tantrum for not getting what they want. But Lavignes say thats a meltdown …

Anonymous
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Dee’s face looks kinda full lately

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anonymous
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Today’s vlog: You Can’t Be Honest! at 14:08….that’s a tongue piercing right?  When did she get that or did she always have it?  I never saw it before….

Anonymous
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Was really trying to understand wtf  Real SuperHero Kids TV channel was about and realized it’s really just a bunch of buzzwords, in hopes of gaining some extra $$. All the vid titles are also buzzwords. For example Spiderman Poo Colored Balls with Frozen Elsa vs Joker Fun PRANK Superheroes Movie In Real Life. I watched that shit and I can’t even tell you what happens and if there’s a plot. Kids aren’t smart enough to realize things need a story line. As long as it’s a fav superhero acting crazy with funny sound effects, they will watch. I guess I gotta hand it to them for being greedy creative assholes and coming up with another way to exploit their kids.

Anonymous
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

wow so many thumbs down on recent vlog

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anonymous
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Seriously, there is so much hypocrisy with these 2.  They make a whole video on J3’s autism. They wanted to share and explain what they have been going through.  They start to hidden tag their videos with the words “autism” “autistic” etc…  Dee, whenever she can, updates the loyal raisins on what’s going on and how things are going.  They even title the latest vlog as “Autistic Meltdown” yet, in that very same vlog, at the end, she explains how she is still coming to terms and it’s “baby steps” for her to come to sharing more about it.  Last I checked they were telling the whole world about it and now she doesn’t want to?

Instead of that lame Superhero KidsTv stuff…she should have just made a channel about J3 and what she is doing for him and how she is handling it.

p.s. Impetigo can go away on it’s own in a few weeks, but with J3 getting it often and repeatedly, clearly he needs medicated ointment.  It’s a staph infection. It’s not going away as we can see….

You also need to be hygienic (yes, I’m talking to Dee and Jerry).  It’s so gross how they workout at the gym and go around the whole city and out to eat…even bathe the kids and sit in their beds before showering. (proof: Autistic Meltdown vlog.  They go to the gym and then out to eat and I believe some shopping.  When J3 is having a meltdown, Dee is rocking him in bed in her same gym clothes that she sweat and worked out in.  Don’t tell me the gym is not a breeding ground for germs.)  As Jerry always says…”Eeeeww Gross. Disgusting”…and I’m not talking about food. :negative:

BeautifulEyez
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 931
      • Total Created: 933
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Whst does everyone think about the Southwest drama? Do you guys think the flight attendant really said “black child?” Seemed like she embellished the whole situation after she couldn’t handle Jordan crying on the plane and turned it into a race thing. If the flight attendant actually said that, I would be gathering witnesses. Even Jerry seemed to be questioning it.

Why do they need a Mercedes? Why not a more family friendly car? Seemed like they had trouble qualifying for the loan. Jerry seemed stressed out, and the process took a long time. They probably ended up leasing. They really should have bought a Honda or something and put $ into their children’s savings accounts. After all they are exploiting them daily for financial gain.

"Deny, Lie & Deflect"- The Moore Mantra

Anonymous
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Whst does everyone think about the Southwest drama? Do you guys think the flight attendant really said “black child?” Seemed like she embellished the whole situation after she couldn’t handle Jordan crying on the plane and turned it into a race thing. If the flight attendant actually said that, I would be gathering witnesses. Even Jerry seemed to be questioning it. Why do they need a Mercedes? Why not a more family friendly car? Seemed like they had trouble qualifying for the loan. Jerry seemed stressed out, and the process took a long time. They probably ended up leasing. They really should have bought a Honda or something and put $ into their children’s savings accounts. After all they are exploiting them daily for financial gain.

Not to mention, they could use that money for J3’s therapy and Jordan’s classes.  Clearly when they took him to “school”those few days, he never actually stayed.  Seems staged.  Basically aside from classes and gym daycare, and the grocery store…they are limited to their home.  How sad.

Honda’s are great!!  I have to admit they last well over 150,000 miles easy.  My relative has a civic ’03.  Only issues it’s ever had are the routine.  Brake pads change when needed, regular oil changes, battery, etc…but just due to use.  Not due to any faulty mechanism.  Still going strong…only reason to get a new one is as it’s getting old, don’t want to push it too much on the freeway, but runs amazing.  *sorry long paragraph* LOL…they could have gotten 2 hondas brand new for the price of that benz..with some change leftover.

Anonymous
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Dee’s face looks kinda full lately

That second pic is kind of scary… :jawdrop:

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.